Fate

The next morning, the Jones family was eating breakfast at Granny's with Regina. Emma had Hope in a highchair. Granny brings the family their usuals. She rubs Hope's cheek, "Anything for this little girl?"

"Cut up bananas. We are slowly getting her into solids."

"You got it, Emma." She leaves the table.

Killian gives Hope her toy keys to play with. "Aah!!" She chews on her toy keys and throws it at her Daddy.

He caught them making her daughter laugh. "Little love, no throwing keys in the diner." Hope babbles.

"It beats her throwing banana pieces to your face." Emma and Killian laughed. He looked at his other Mom who was giving him a look. "Hope threw bananas at my face yesterday when I was teaching her how to eat bananas."

Regina chuckles. "Captain eyeliner, I can see Hope takes after you."

"Aye, she certainly does." He tickles Hope, making her laugh. The family eats their breakfast. Granny brings chopped-up bananas for Hope. Killian made sure Hope did not throw bananas or her toy keys around. Hope was chewing on her keys.

"Killian, give me her keys."

"Here you go, swan." Hope babbles.

Emma faces her daughter. "Yes, Mama has your keys. It is time to eat, little sheriff. Then you can play." She makes sure her daughter eats.

Snow White and Charming enter the diner. "Emma..."

She sees her parents. "Gold did not make me dark, since you took my darkness out of me. He wants to put darkness in me. He tried with Cruella..."

"Swan, we just got to stop him from getting you dark. We did with Cruella."

"I may be able to help you with that." They turn around to see Maleficent. Hope began crying.

Emma takes Hope into her arms and rubs her back. "Hopey. The villian is not going to take you away from Mommy, sweetie."

"I am not here to take your daughter away from you, savior."

"Yeah?" Emma faces the dragon she once slayed who returned back to life. "What are you here for then?"

"Swan, I got Hope." Killian held Hope and stood nearby his swan.

"Mama."

"Dada won't let Maleficent take you away, little love."

She looks at Emma, Regina. Henry, and the Charmings. "It now appears that we all have a common foe, Rumpelstiltskin."

Charming, "But he resurrected you."

"To help himself. Not me. Trying to get the savior to kill Cruella, was a warning sign that he only cares about his part of the deal."

Killian bounces Hope. "Now, you want to turn on him before he turns on you."

Regina smirks. "I knew Gold could not keep the dragon on its leash for long."

Snow White, "What do you want?"

"Nothing from you two but your daughter, I hear, has a talent for finding people."

"Yeah, I do. Who do you want to be found?"

"My daughter."

Snow white was surprised."She is alive?"

"Yes. She survived the journey to this land that you two sent her on. You want to prevent Rumplestiltskin from achieving it? That is leaving town and helping me. "

Emma wants this feud betwen her parents and the dragon to be over with. "What do you know about her?"

"Just what the dark one showed me, that she was banished to this world 30 years ago. To a place called Minnesota. Where she was adopted by a couple and they named her Lilith."