Ocean Princess

Emma was enjoying the summer with her children, playing in the baby pool in the backyard or in the sprinklers. She even put Hope in a baby swimming lesson. Her and Killian would bring Hope to the Mommy and Me swimming class on Saturday mornings. He would even join swimming lessons too. Sometimes, Killian was the only Dad in the group which he did not mind. Henry was enjoying his sword lessons and sailing lessons from his Dad. Killian loves sailing with his family on the Jolly Roger and star navigation lessons at night. Henry would help his Mom on stakeout and watching Star Wars and Marvel movies with his Mom. He loves playing with his baby sister, taking her to his castle when their parents were on date nights. The month of August was approaching, Emma was slowly planning Henry's birthday, her son is turning 13 years old.

The Jones family was having breakfast at Granny's with Emma's parents. Ever since Emma and Killian renewed their vows on the Jolly Roger, Emma spoke to the Mom more often. Hope and Leo were still getting to know each other. Hope rather play with Henry than with her uncle Leo. Her Mom proved to her that she wanted to be in her life, by helping Killian decorate the Jolly Roger for his and Emma's renew vows ceremony. Emma and Henry were sipping hot cocoa-cinnamon while speaking to Charming and Snow White, as Killian was chasing Hope around who was crawling all over the diner. Hope is almost is10 months old, she has been trying to grip everything and standing on everything she can get her hands on. She was currently by the counter, standing up holding onto a barstool stand. "Mama."

"Mommy is over at our table, little love."

"Mama!"

Emma hears her daughter and sees her gripping at the bar stool. She goes to the counter and kneels down on the floor. "Hope, what are you doing there? Come back to our table, sweetie." Hope let go of the barstool stand and began walking. Killian and Emma were in awe. "Hope, come to Mommy!" She gets closer as her daughter was walking towards to her. Henry took his iPhone out quickly to record his sister's first steps. Hope took a few steps and landed in her Mommy's arms. She hugged her daughter. "You just took your first steps!" She was tearing up her daughter took her first steps to her and starting to walk.

"Little love, you are starting to walk!" Hope babbles.

Henry goes to his sister. "Baby sis, you can walk!"

"Mama."

"Yes, you took your first steps to me!" She hugged her daughter. "Good job, Hope." Henry took photos of his sister with their parents.

"Dada."

"I saw you walking to Mommy, little love." He kisses his daughter on the cheek.

Granny carried their meals on a tray. "I saw Hope walking too. Hope first few steps were at my diner."

"Wy-wy."

"Hope, you can sit with me." They went back to their table by the entrance, Snow White was holding sleeping Leo. Hope fusses. "Baby sis, we are going to eat." He sits back in his seat facing his grandma.

Snow White faces her granddaughter smiling. "Hope, I saw you walk." Hope babbles.

Charming faces his granddaughter. "Hope, I saw you walk, little princess." Hope smiles. Emma and Killian return to the table. "You two are in trouble now. Hope is going to be trying to walk on everything."

"Aye, don't we know it." He takes Hope from Henry. "She is part pirate. She will climb all over the Jolly Roger."

"Wawa."

"You can walk on the Jolly Roger, little love."

Emma sits next to her husband and daughter. "Dad,pretty soon, you will have Leo walking around."