Family Event

Emma was wearing her red leather jacket and a light pink dress while holding Hope in a cute pink dress sitting in between Killian and Henry in suites at Anna and Kristoff's wedding in a church in Arendelle. Hope was wearing a light pink dress with a matching bow bandana and chewing on her Mommy's finger. "Killian, our little pirate princess is happy to be in another realm."
Killian sees his little love chewing on her Mommy's finger and looking around. "Aye, our little pirate princess is enjoying the new scenery."
Anna, Elsa and Kristoff, and with help of their citizens fought off Hans and his brothers off the throne. Kristoff was at the altar nervously with Sven, waiting for Anna, they had been waiting for 30 years to get married. He especially invited Charming to his wedding because they are close friends and Anna was close with David in the past when they helped each other. Elsa invited Emma and Killian since they helped two sisters reunite and save their kingdom. Emma is Elsa's best friend and helped her with her Aunt Ingrid from taking over Storybrooke. The Jones and Charming family went through the same portal door as Elsa and Anna went through so they can attend Anna and Kristoff's wedding since the town was not in a crisis. Snow White was sitting a row ahead of them holding Leo.
Elsa finds Emma and her family. "Hi, Emma!"
"Elsa!" They hug.
"Emma! Thank you all for coming."
"We would not miss it."
"Aye, we would not miss our close friend's wedding."
"Elsa, it was Hope's first portal trip. My little sis was impressed." Hope holds Henry's hand. "You like traveling to another realm, baby sis?" He kisses Hope on the head.
Elsa smiles at Henry. "I really am happy you four can come. After all, Emma helped me find Anna and stopped my aunt's curse."
"We both used magic." Hope babbles. "Yes, you have light magic baby girl. You helped Elsa and me with the Snow Queen." Hope reaches out for Elsa. "Elsa, Hope wants to say hi to you." She hands over Hope to Elsa.
"Hi, Hope, you are so cute in your pink dress." Hope babbles. "Yes, you are wearing matching dresses with your Mommy?" Hope smiles. Henry takes pictures of his Mom, sister and Elsa.
Olaf arrives, "Hi, Elsa!"
"Hi, Olaf."
"Who is the cute baby?" He faces Hope. "Hello there!" Hope began crying.
Emma takes Hope from Elsa. "Hope, you are with Mommy, baby girl."
"That was Hope. Her Mom is Emma."
"The savior? Ooh! That is who you, Anna and Kristoff told me about!"
"Yes, this is her husband Killian and her son Henry. Henry and Killian, this is Olaf."
"Awesome!"
"Hi, I am Olaf. I like warm hugs." Henry hugs Olaf.
Killian goes to Emma and their daughter. "Emma, that is Olaf who is a talking snowman."
"Hope is afraid of the talking snowman."
"Little love, he is not going to hurt you." She reaches out for her Dada.
Emma was in awe. "Killian, someone wants her Dada."
He takes Hope from Emma. "There...there, Hope. You are safe. He is a talking snowman who wants to meet your Mommy."
Emma kisses Hope on the cheek and goes to Elsa, Olaf and Henry. "Mom! Olaf is a talking snowman."
"Hi, Olaf, my name is Emma."
"Ohh! I am meeting the savior!! It is so nice to meet you! Elsa and Anna told me all about you!"
Emma smiles. "Oh, really?"
"Yes, they told me about you, Storybrooke and their long-lost aunt, how she tried to take over the town you live in and keep you and Elsa to herself." Emma and Elsa looked at each other.
"It is so nice to meet you, Olaf." She shook his stick arm.
Killian takes Hope to Olaf. "See, little love. Mommy is shaking hands with Olaf. He is a nice talking snowman." Hope began crying all over again.
"Olaf, the wedding is about to start. You can stand next to Sven and Emma's Dad, David."
"I love weddings." Olaf goes to the altar.
"He is really nice once you get to know him."
"I can tell."
"I am sorry he scared Hope."
"This is her first magic experience that is used for good."
"Swan, snowman do not usually talk." Hope makes poop.
"Killian, give me our daughter. She needs a diaper change before the ceremony starts." He hands over Hope to his swan. Emma gets the diaper bag and takes Hope to the bathroom and changes her diaper. "Olaf is a nice snowman." Hope hugs her Mommy. "He is not going to hurt you." Hope babbles. "You are going to stay with me, little duckling." They return to their pew and sits in between Killian and Henry.
"Little sis you are back." He kisses Hope on the cheek.
Elsa brings Rapunzel who is in a purple and pink dress with short hair brunette and Flynn Ryder who is in tan pants and blue and white outfit. "Emma, Killian, and Henry, this is our cousin Rapunzel and her husband Flynn Ryder."
Henry was in awe. "You two are my favorite Disney movie! Mom, Rapunzel is cousins with Elsa and Anna! Awesome."
Rapunzel was confused. "Elsa, what is a movie?"
"Emma, what is a movie?"
"A movie is moving pictures and talking all at once. Rapunzel my son is a huge fan of your story."
"Lad, I will take a picture of you with Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder." Killian takes pictures of his son with Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder.
"Rapunzel, this is Emma."
"Hi, Emma. I heard a lot about you from my two cousins! I am so happy you reunited my cousins and save their kingdom, also your home."
"It is nice to meet you Rapunzel." Hope babbles. "Hope say hi to Rapunzel." Hope smiles.
"She is so cute!"
"Thank you, Rapunzel."
"You are the savior?"
"Yes, I am."
"I have a few questions to ask you later."
"Sure!"
"Mom, they are sitting with us at our table." Emma chuckles. Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder sit at their seats as Elsa goes to the back of the church.
Emma smiles at Henry knowing he just met his favorite Disney movie characters.
"Swan, I cannot believe the moose is the best man to Kristoff."
Emma playfully nudges her husband. "For your information, Sven is a reindeer. He has been Kristoff's family since he was a child. When they came to the Enchanted Forest, Kristoff and Sven met my Dad." Killian gave his swan a serious look. "My Dad told me this story last night."
Killian chuckles. "I cannot believe a reindeer is the best man."
"Mom, we have to watch Frozen when we get home. Dad will understand about Sven and Olaf once he watches the movie."
Emma smiles. "Family movie night?"
"Yes!" Hope babbles. "Mom, Hope says yes too!" He puts his sister on his lap and talks to her.
Emma faces her husband."I was going to say yes either way because Elsa and Anna invited us. Plus, this is Hope's first adventure through a portal and to a wedding."
"Aye, she conceived on the way back home from Neverland and wanted to attend our wedding."
"I just knew she was going to be my mini-me at our wedding because nothing was going to stop her until she gave me a big scare. She was being stubborn like me before she was born."
"Don't I know it." She gives her husband a look. "Pun intended love." She kisses him on the cheek.
The music began and everyone stood up and watched as Elsa was bringing Anna in her white dress. Kristoff was at the altar with David next to the groom and Sven. Hope fusses. "Mom?" She takes her baby girl from her son, as Elsa gives away Anna to Kristoff. Everyone was seated. Hope fusses on Emma's lap, Killian gives his daughter his look to hold, which she chews on as the rest of her family watched the bride and groom were saying their vows. Emma thinks back to her and Killian's wedding in city hall when she was 5 months pregnant with Hope. Henry gave her away and Killian's best man and Hope was still growing inside of her as they were saying their vows. She hugs her son and kisses her daughter on the head. Killian wrapped his arm around his beautiful swan. "Killian, Hope made our wedding very memorable."
Killian chuckles. "Aye, our wedding was beautiful, love. Our little lass wanted to be at our wedding."
They both looked down at their daughter who was chewing on her Daddy's hook and looked up at her parents. She kisses Hope on the head and looks up at her husband. "Now, our whole Jones family are all together for a wedding."
"Aye, she is not missing this family event." He kisses Hope on the head. Hope babbles. "You are so cute in your pink dress, little pirate princess. You and Mommy are wearing matching dresses."
Henry took pictures of his family and the wedding on his camera. "Dad, Hope is saying I am finally attending a wedding."
Emma and Killian laughed trying not to be too loud. "Yes, kid. You are right." She hugs her son. They continue to watch the vows of Anna and Kristoff, Elsa was crying.
The priest, "I announce you both husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!" Kristoff kisses Anna and dips her as everyone clapped. Emma helped Hope clap her hands. "Hope, say yay for Anna and Kristoff." Hope smiles.
After the ceremony, the reception was outside, which had crocus flags and flowers all over for decorations, with long tables full of food and a whole table full of chocolate sweets including a chocolate fountain. Elsa created an ice rink for people to skate in next to the area where the dancing was. Everyone gathered around, to watch Anna and Kristoff have their first dance as husband and wife while a band played in the corner. Killian wrapped his arm around his wife. After Anna and Kristoff's first dance, more couples joined including Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder. "Mom, I can hold Hope. You and Dad can dance."
Emma smiles. "Thanks, kid." He takes his sister from their mom.
"Princess Emma, may I have this dance?" He gives his hook to his swan.
Emma smiles. "Yes, I would love to dance with you. My captain." He guides his swan on the dance floor. "I have the best dance partner."
"Aye, I do know how to dance."
Emma laughs. As the husband and wife were dancing, Emma felt like she was floating on air. "I feel like I am floating on air."
"That is because I am treating my swan the princess she is." Emma blushes her husband making her feel so special.
Henry smiles seeing his Mom happy dancing with her true love. Hope babbles. "Yes, baby sis, Mommy and Daddy are dancing." He helps Hope stand up.
Charming was talking to Anna and Kristoff and he glanced, seeing his daughter happy dancing with his son in law dancing. He smiles and Snow White was holding Leo. "Our daughter is so happy Snow."
"She is. She has not talked to me."
"That is because you hate Hook since they returned to Storybrooke." He goes to his grandchildren. "Henry, your Mom is happy."
"Dad always made Mom happy since we left for New York." Hope babbles.
"Little princess, Henry is helping you stand up?" Hope babbles. Henry lets Charing hold Hope. "Your Mommy is dancing with your Dad." Hope screams.
"Gramps Hope is screaming yes, they are. Right little sis?" He tickles his sister's belly making her laugh. Charming smiles at Henry and Hope. Hope grabbed Henry's face. "Hope!" Hope reaches out for her brother. He takes his sister from their gramps. "Hope, you are with me, little sis." He helps her stand up.
Elsa goes to Henry and Hope. "Hi, Henry. Hope you are standing up." Hope babbles. Elsa takes Henry's camera and takes pictures of Emma and Killian dancing and of Hope and Henry. "Elsa, thank you for inviting us to Anna and Kristoff's wedding."
"If it weren't for your Mom and Dad, there would be no wedding and my aunt would have taken over Storybrooke." Hope babbles.
"Little sis, do you want to dance with me? Yes." Henry takes his sister on the dance floor and helped her stand up. Hope fusses. He holds Hope and danced with his sister. "You are a good dancer, baby sis." Hope lies down on his chest. He takes Hope off the dance floor. His sister fusses."Are you hungry?"
"M-..."
Henry hears his sister trying to say mom which made him smile. "You want Mommy, little sis?" He finds his parents talking to Elsa and Rapunzel. "Mom! Mom!"
"Henry, what is it?"
"Hope...I thought I heard Hop trying to talk."
"What?" Emma and Killian were surprised.
"Hope was trying to say a word."
Emma holds Hope and faces her daughter. "Hope."
"M-..."
Emma and Killian both smile big. "Yes, Hope, Mommy. M-M. Mama." She was crying happy tears Hope was trying to say her name. "Hope is beginning to talk."
"Aye, she is trying to say your name first. Her first word."
Emma smiles with tears of joy, her daughter was trying to say her name as a new milestone. "Yes, my name." She hugs her daughter. Hope cried. "Hope are you hungry, little duckling? I know it is your lunchtime." Emma sits at their assigned seat. Killian helps Emma by making sure her cover was on since Hope was crying so much. "Hope, you are going to eat now baby girl. Your milk is right here."
"Swan, she didn't have a nap today."
Emma sighs. "She is overtired and hungry." Hope latched on right away.
"Swan, I will be right back." Killian went to the tables full of food and got what his swan loves and sweets.
Henry, Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder join the table. "Emma, is Hope okay?"
Emma peeks through her cover seeing Hope eating away and smiles."Yes, she is getting her lunch."
Henry talks with Flynn Ryder. "I was a thief before I met my Punzel."
Killian returns to his two loves with Emma's plate of food and sits next to his swan. "It sounds like me before I met my swan."
"Oh really?"
"Aye, once my swan found me in the pile of dead bodies. I knew she was the one."
Rapunzel was surprised. "Pile of dead bodies? I thought know locking Flynn in a closet in my tower was bad."
Emma laughs. "Let's just say it took me a while to trust Killian."
"My mom is the savior and met Dad in the Enchanted Forest as a pirate."
"Killian, I see chocolate!"
"Aye, Elsa and Anna have a whole table full of chocolate treats. I got you a little everything."
Emma loves her Killian, he loves making her feel so special. "You are so sweet. Literally. Thank you."
"You are welcome, love. I know you are hungry and when you nurse Hope you need food."
"I have the best husband ever." They kiss. He wrapped his arm around his two loves. Hope moves around. Emma switches Hope to the other boob.
"My Mom is the savior, my Dad is the pirate and out of their true love, Hope has light magic."
"No way! Emma is that true?"
Emma smiles. "Yes, Hope has light magic, just like me. We had a feeling she had light magic capabilities when she was a few months old. When Zelena, the wicked witch from Oz tried to turn back time. She captured Hope and Henry in Storybrooke, Hope showed us all her light magic by shocking Zelena. She is a little hero just like the rest of our family."
"Aye, when Emma was trapped with Elsa in the ice wall, Hope used her light magic to knock down part of the ice wall"
Emma was surprised."Killian, she did that?"
"Yes, love. Hope wanted her Mommy out of the ice wall."
"Hope definitely takes after me."
"My mom is a hero. Ever since I brought her from Boston to Stoyrbrooke." Henry tells the Tangled couple about his Mom's adventures being the savior.
Killian wrapped his arm around his swan, both of them were smiling seeing their son so happy. Killian makes sure that his swan eats. "Killian..."
"Swan, you need to eat."
Emma sighs. "You are right." Hope fusses. "You are full, sweetie?"
"Swan, I can burp her." He takes his little lass from his swan. "Hi, little love. Are you feeling better now that you are full of Mommy's milk?" Emma hands him a burp towel and eats her meal. He burps Hope who pukes over her Daddy's shoulder and began crying. "Killian, I got it." Emma wipes up the baby vomit from his leather jacket.
He rubs his little love's back."Hope, Dada is not mad at you, little love. Mommy is cleaning up the milk." Hope gripped her on Daddy's leather jacket.
Rapunzel faces Hope. "Hope, do not cry sweetie. Your Mommy told me that you have light magic. I used to have long long long magical hair that glowed when I sing. Even with my hair being short, I still have magic inside of me." Hope cried lessen.
"Little sis, you are going to have magic teachers growing up, Elsa, Rapunzel, and our Mommy. Mostly our Mom will teach you." Hope looks at our brother and began crying all over again. "Baby sis, do not cry." He kisses her cheek.
"Kid, your sister did not nap since we arrived in this realm. She is really tired and overwhelmed being in a new place." She rubs Hope's head. "You are going to have your nap, my sweet girl." She kisses Hope's head.
"Swan, Hope and I are going on a walk."
"I have a feeling where you are going to take our pirate princess." She kisses him on the cheek. "Have fun you two."
"We will, love." They kiss.
Rapunzel faces Emma. "Do you know where he is taking her?"
"Yes, knowing my husband, he is taking our little pirate to the ocean."
"You have a great husband. I can see why Henry is telling us that he is your true love."
"Yes, he is my true love. If Henry did not found me, I would not have Killian in my life."
Killian takes hope by the water. He goes through the village and smells the ocean air. "Hope, we are by the ocean, little love." He found a spot and holds Hope on his chest who slowly stops crying. "My little pirate. You just wanted to be near the ocean." She fusses. He positions her in his arms and she falls asleep. He kisses her on the head. "My little pirate princess. I love you so much. I love being your Dada."
Emma was smiling as she watched her husband and daughter head for their walk. Charming gives his daughter a look. "Emma?"
She trunks around to face her Dad who was giving her a look.."What Dad?"
"You look so happy."
Emma smiles. "I am happy. Killian, Henry, and Hope are my family, everything I never had as a child. They make me happy."
"Emma, how did you know Killian was the one?"
Emma smiles. "He helped me rescue the town from Gregg and Tamara. Henry was kidnapped from the Lost Boy. Pan wanted him for his heart since my son has the heart of the truest believer. After we defeated Pan.."
"Pan switched bodies with me." He looked at his Mom. "Only my mom knew something was not right. She knew I was not myself."
"I was right, kid because I am your Mom." She kisses him on the head and hugs him. She looks at Rapunzel. "After we got Henry back, Pan had a curse to take over the town. Everyone had to return where they come from. Henry was born in our realm where we live. Killian came with Henry and me to New York. He was Henry's Dad figure and I gained his trust."
"Dad took care of me and Mom. Before Mom found out she was pregnant with Hope."
"Two months after we arrived in New York, I found out I was pregnant with Hope. We got married Henry was in our wedding. We had Hope. A few months later,I accidentally called granny's a restaurant and she answered. That is how I knew our home in Storybrooke was back. Killian has always been at my side. He still is with our time travel adventure, right next to me fighting villains together and being parents with Hope and Henry."
Olaf goes to Henry. "Mom!"
"Yes, kid?"
"Olaf wants to give me a tour of the castle! Can I go?"
Emma smiles seeing her son's excitement on his face. "Yes, you can!"
Anna approaches. "Olaf, you and Henry do not get into trouble."
"We won't Anna." Henry looks at his Mom. "Olaf, are you ready?"
"Yes, follow me, Henry! The tour awaits." Olaf and Henry go back inside Elsa's castle.
"Anna?"
"Yes, Emma?"
"I need a favor from you..."
"Anything?"
Emma walked with her. "I just need to know where you saw the Jolly Roger? Killian is the captain of that ship. He traded the ship to someone before staying with Henry and me when Pan took over Storybrooke. We have been trying to find it since everything went normal in Storybrooke."
"Blackbeard has his ship. Under Han's rule, Blackbeard tricked us and trapped us in that chest. He drowned us."
"The Wishing Star saved you."
"Yes, it did. I do not know where the Jolly Roger is."
"Thanks, Anna. Where is the ocean?"
"You go straight by passing the village, you will see the ocean."
"Thank you. I will get Killian and Hope back to the party." Emma goes down to the docks and finds her husband sitting on the ground with sleeping Hope in his arms taking her very needed nap. "I found my two pirates."
"Hello, my swan. Our little pirate princess is having her very needed nap."
"She needed her nap, she was getting very cranky."
"Once, we arrived here, she just fell asleep in my arms and gripping my leather jacket."
"Our little pirate princess." She looked at her husband who was gazing at the ocean.
"I miss being on the ocean."
"Killian, I asked Anna about the Jolly Roger. It was the ship where she and Kristoff were thrown off in a treasure chest."
"Bloody hell, Blackbeard! He has my ship?!" Hope wakes up crying.
"Hopey." Emma takes her daughter from her husband. "Hopey, did Dada's anger scare you? Dada did not mean to wake you up from your nap. Dada is angry but he is not mad at you. He is going to be okay. Shh...shh..." She bounces Hope up and down and rocked her until she stopped crying.
Killian hates getting his little love upset. "Hope, Dada is not mad at you, little love. Mommy told me some news that made me mad. I am so sorry Hope that I scare you, Hope. Dada is very sorry." Hope gripped her Mommy and stopped crying. "Hope we are going to help your Dada find his ship."
"Dada loves you, Hope." He kisses Hope on the cheek. Hope babbles and reaches out for her Dada. "Little pirate." He holds Hope. "Dada is sorry he scared you, Hope." Hope hugs her Dada. "Dada loves you so much. I am just upset that my pirate enemy took my ship. I gave the Jolly Roger from Smee." Emma sees how Killian gave up everything, his ship, for her.
Henry arrives seeing his family by the ocean, "Mom, Dad, the...What is going on?"
"Your Mom found out from Anna that Blackbeard has the Jolly Roger."
Henry was surprised. "Your pirate enemy has your ship?!"
"Yes, lad. Aana told your Mom. But does not know where it went..."
"You are not mad?"
"Henry, I am mad but I am holding your sister. I do not want to scare her again. I am mad because I gave my ship to Smee when I was going to go with you and your Mom over the townline. I am mad that Smee gave the Jolly Roger to Blackbeard." Killian sighs. Emma held her husband's hook.
"Dad, we are going to find the Jolly Roger."
"We are going to find the Jolly Roger, together, Killian."
Killian smiles. "When we get the Jolly Roger back, it is going to our Jones second home because the Jolly Roger is our home on the sea."
"Our second home?"
"Yes, Swan. Our first home is on land and the Jolly Roger is our second home."
Hope babbles. "Yes, little love, our second home is the Jolly Roger. When we find the Jolly Roger, Dada is going to teach you and Henry how to sail." Hope coos. The family returns to the wedding. Elsa sees the family. "There you all are. We are about to have cake."
"Yes, cake!" Emma smiles at her son's excitement." Elsa led them to the crowd around a table to a tall 9 layered light blue frosted sunflower cake. The bride and groom cut the cake. Hope fusses. Henry gets his sister from their Dad. "Let's look at the yummy cake, Hopey."
Emma hugs Killian. "Are you okay?"
"Yes, I am, Emma."
"You really traded your ship to stay with me and Henry."
"Yes, I did. I had no home in the Enchanted Forest. My home is with you, Henry and Hope in Storybrooke where my family is. The Jolly Roger is going to be our second home for sailing adventures."
Emma smiles. "I did marry a pirate."
"Aye, our whole family are pirates." They kiss knowing they will find their second home together as husband and wife.