Teenager

The Jones family visited Ariel and baby Melody at their house. Hope loves babbling to her best friend. Emma holds Melody and watches her letting Ariel gets some rest. She feels sorry for Ariel, none of her relatives live in town. Belle even dropped by for visits, bringing baby gifts and meals. Emma wanted to be part of her support system. Her husband is Melody's godfather, making Ariel, Prince Eric, and Melody part of their family. The Jones family helps each other. Hope hugs her Mommy and Melody. "You are being so gentle to your best friend." She smiles down at her daughter while Melody sleeps in her arms.

It was midnight, August 15th, her son's birthday. Emma was up with Hope rocking her daughter in her rocking chair. "Today is Henry's birthday. We are going to give Henry a very happy birthday. This year you are here with us." She kisses her daughter on the head.

In the morning, Henry wakes up hearing his sister. He goes into her bedroom across the hall finding her standing up in her crib and gripping the side of her rib. "Wy-wy!!"

He smiles big at his baby sister greeting him."Hi, baby sis." He takes her out of her crib and holds her on his hip.

"Mama."

"Mommy is sleeping. We are going to have H&H time." He takes his sister downstairs to snuggle on the couch. "It is my birthday, which means I am now a teenager. Last year, you were in Mom's belly. Now, this year you are with me on my birthday." Hope babbles. "We can play..." Hope fusses. "No? How about we talk?" Hope gripped her brother's shirt and drooled. "Baby sis." He kissed her on the head and lay on his bed and started talking to his sister who was looking at him with her ocean blue eyes.

Emma wakes up,her baby boy is officially a teenager. She heads to her son Henry's room, where Hope is fast asleep on her brother's chest. "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you." She faces her son. "Happy birthday, Henry." She kisses her son on the head.

"Thank you, Mom. Hope did beat you to it, she wished me happy birthday first."

She smiles as she joins her children on Henry's bed. "She did?"

"Yes. She wanted H & H time, she only wanted us to talk, not play."

"Hope just wanted to be with her big brother."

"Wy-wy!"

"Hope knows it is my special day."

"You have the best baby sister ever,kid."

"I love Hope. She is with me on my birthday this year."

"That is right." She laid down next to her son. "You are my baby boy,kid. You know that?"

"I know. You are here for another birthday of mine, Mom. You are my Mom."

She hugged her son. "I will never leave you again, kid. I promised you that." She kisses her son on the head. "My baby boy is officially a teenager."

"Mom."

"I am already embarrassing you already."

"No, you are not."

Hope wakes up. "Mama."

"Hi, baby girl. You wished Henry a happy birthday first!"

"Dada."

"We should wake up, Dad, baby sis." Henry carried his sister to their parents' room.

"Dad!"

Killian wakes smiling. "Happy birthday,Henry!"

"Thank you, Dad."

He gets up from bed and hugged his son. "My son is officially a teenager."

"Yes, I am." He gives his son his birthday gift. Henry opened his gift which was his own telescope. "Awesome! I can use this today!"