Escaping Danger in Storybrooke

Emma and Killian were up at night, thinking of the baby. Killian smiled big and in awe, his wife is carrying their child. "We are having another baby."

"We conceived this little one on my birthday."

"Baby Jones is a little babe gift we created together." He rubbed her abdominal. "Littlest love, this is your Daddy, I love you so much." He kisses his wife's soon-to-be baby bump. He was so happy that he is going to be a Daddy again with his true love. "Daddy is here."

Emma smiles her husband was excited to be a Daddy again. Now that she was with child, Emma was not going to lose this baby in the final battle. She was figuring it out how she was going to protect her baby since she was putting the baby and herself in danger "Baby Jones, your Daddy knows about you. Mama loves you, baby Jones." She rubs her abdominal. "I am not going to lose you, sweetie." She sighs.

Killian hugged his wife. "How can I be pregnant now when I am supposed to die? Me and the baby are in danger staying here. Me and the baby will die...our family will be ruined. Not having a plan, or hurt you." She began crying.

He hugged his wife, he is not going to lose his wife and baby, "I am not going to let anything happen to you or our baby, love. We are not going to lose you or our baby, love. I have a good feeling you and this baby will live."

Emma smiles, she likes her husband's optimism."What about my death destiny? I am putting our baby in danger." She began bawling. "I cannot fight him or whoever is in the hood, because I do not want to kill our baby on the way!! I am not aborting our baby!!"

Killian knows abortion means killing the baby. "We are not going to kill our baby, love." He hugs his wife, he loves his true love and their baby. He is not going to lose either of them. He faces his wife. "The only change to our Jones family is to be adding another baby pirate to our crew. He or she will be our littlest pirate." He rubs his wife's abdominal where their baby was growing.

"I am in danger here. Gideon can kill me and our baby at any time."

"Henry, Hope, and I went to the apprentice when you were away."

"What did he say?"

"You and the little one are in danger as long as we stay here. He will help us with Gideon, so you will not have to be in this final battle. He knew you are pregnant. I did not even tell him."

"There is only one way for us to protect our baby..."

He knew what his wife was thinking."We need to leave."

"Yes. We need to leave. I am the villain's target, I am going to put myself and our baby in danger if I stay here. "

"I am going wherever my wife and family need to be. We need to protect you and our baby on the way. Being here will be dangerous for the two of you."

Emma smiles. "Let's start packing." Killian began packing. Emma wakes up Henry. "Henry."

"Mom?"

"We are leaving."

Henry was surprised. "What?"

"Pack up your bags. We have to leave now. "

"Why?"

She smiles and leaned to his ear. "I am pregnant, kid."

Henry smiles big and hugs his Mom. "Yes! New Jones adventure. Operation cobra part 2 for our family." He hugged his Mom, making her smile. He did as he was told.

Emma went to Hope's room and began packing. Hope wakes up seeing her Mommy in her room. "Mama."

"Hi, Hopey. We are going on a trip." She packs as many clothes and toys for her daughter and baby supplies and goes to her room to pack.