Adoption Day

Killian drove his family to a lawyer's office, he needed a lawyer in court for when he officially adopts Henry. Killian helped his wife walk to the office, "Killian, I am alright."

"Aye, I know you are in pain love."

"Yes, but I have been pregnant for almost 8 months."

"Yes, I know you need my help, love." She kisses him on the cheek, he is a very caring man and there for her. Killian and Emma went into the law office first, Henry waited outside. Their lawyer's name Mr. Sander. "Killian, I understand you want to adopt Henry."

"Yes, I want to be Henry's father." He holds Emma's hand. "I met my wife over a year ago and we fell in love. I have been his father figure ever since he does not have a father."

"His father abandoned my son and me before he was born. I tried finding him bit.." Killian rubbed his wife's hand. "I found out that he died. I want both of my children to have the same father."

"We will get Henry's adoption day soon."

"Yes, we want him adopted before our daughter arrives."

"I will work on that Mrs.Jones." Killian and Emma filled out forms. "I want to talk to Henry." Killian helped his wife up and walk outside. Henry was sent in. "Mr. Sander, Killian is my Dad. He is always there for me. I always can talk to him, he is a great role model for me. He loves my Mom and me. I want him to be my Dad as my sister."

"Henry, I will get your adoption set up soon." They shook hands. Killian drove his family home. Emma relaxed in her bedroom. Killian put a pillow under his wife's legs which are swollen. "How are you feeling love?"

"Being thirty weeks pregnant is just being huge...I am huge..."

"It is my job to keep you comfortable and happy." He kisses her on the head. Emma looked at the empty space. "Love, Henry and I are going to build Hope's crib this weekend." Emma rubs her baby bump. "Your Daddy and big brother are going to set your crib up just for you to sleep in."

"Aye, she will always have everything that she needs."

"I just know you, Henry and I are going to spoil her."

Killian kisses his wife's baby bump. "Your Mommy and Daddy will give you everything, Hope. We love you."

On the evening of Henry's adoption day, Emma was 35 weeks pregnant and feeling more huge and more uncomfortable. Emma screamed in annoyance, Hope was kicking her uterus so much. Killian woke up to his wife's scream. "Love, what is the matter?"

"Your daughter is playing soccer with my uterus. I cannot sleep...every time I get in a good position I need to move around and it is hard to move around because I am huge and she is heavy..." Emma began to cry. "I need to sleep." Killian knew his wife was very uncomfortable and very hormonal. He hugs his wife and kisses her on the head."Love, do you want me to try talking to Hope? I know she is moving a lot. She probably wants to listen to her Daddy."

"Yes. She probably loves her Daddy's voice as her Mommy does." She pulls up her pajama shirt and shows her husband how much Hope was moving around.

"Wow... I can see her moving inside of you. You can see it, I can feel it and see it." Killian moves to his wife's baby bump and moves his hook around his wife's baby bump. "Hope...Hope...this is your Daddy. Dada...daddy is here little love. I can see you bouncing or kicking around inside of your Mommy, little love." Killian smiles. "You remind me of how I met your beautiful Mommy." Emma smiles. "Hope, it is storytime. Once upon a time, when Mommy and your grandma came through a hat portal. Mommy met Daddy in the Enchanted Forest when your Mommy was trying to go back to Storybrooke in another realm, Daddy was on a mean Cora side to get to Storybrooke, your Mommy and I sword fight at the portal made out of magical water. I let your win to get back to your brother Henry. Your Mommy was a kicker just like you are little love." Hope moved. Killian laughed. "Just like your Mommy, Hope." Emma giggled too. "Hope, you can calm down in there for Daddy? Mommy cannot sleep when you are kicking so much, your Mommy needs her rest, little love. She has a very busy day tomorrow. Henry is going to be adopted by Daddy tomorrow, it is a big day tomorrow. I know you want to be with us but when you arrive that is going to be a big event in our family because you will complete our family. Your Daddy adopting Henry so you and Henry will have the same Daddy officially." Hope kicked less inside of Emma's uterus. "Thank you, little love. We love you. Your Mommy needs to rest. I know when you arrive, you will keep your Mommy and Daddy up at night." Emma smiles loving her husband talking to their little girl in her belly. "Our little lass is going to listen to her Daddy." He cuddles with his wife. She kisses him on the cheek. "I know you will be amazing with her."