Sapling

Killian and Hope visit Liam in the morning. Emma was in the hallway on her iPhone. The two brothers were talking. Hope was trying to get into everything. She tried to yank on Liam's IV drip. He takes her away from the IV drip. "Dada."

"Little love, you cannot yank wires." He looks at his brother. "I am sorry about Hope trying to pull on your IV drip.."

Liam chuckles. "That is okay." Hope babbles.

"You were being a little pirate, right, little love?" Hope babbles. He kisses his daughter on the cheek.

Emma arrives back inside, "Killian, we are needed at my parents. Something to do with Evil Queen threatening them."

"Aye, that bloody queen hates your parents." Hope kicks her legs. "Aye, we need to kick her butt little love."

"Mama."

Emma takes Hope from Killian. "Mama needs to kick Evil Queen's butt?" Hope babbles and clapped her hands.

"Liam, we will visit soon."

"Nemo and I will be getting discharged soon."

"That is great, Liam."
"I will see you soon, brother. We have to go see her parents."

"I understand."

Emma and Killian leave and head to the yellow bug. Emma puts Hope into her car seat. "Mama."

"Hopey."

"Love, I will drive."

"We are going to meet them at Granny's." By the time, they arrived at Granny's. Henry was there with his other Mom Regina, with Snow White and Charming outside. Snow White shows the glass vile water. .They try to figure out the Evil Queen's plan. "The oracle told me that my vision can change, same is the final battle. "

"Why did the Evil Queen showed up..." She showed everyone the vile. "The Evil Queen showed up in my dream to give my heart to her. She gave me this vile and said no heart, or use this to kill the whole town."

Regina took the vial and pours a drop of water on a plant, which bursted up. Emma shields her daughter's eyes. "This is from river of lost souls."

"Aye, you can never trust water."

"She is working with Gold....destroying town not giving Snow and david's shared heart."

"We got to find a away to stop it."

"Aye, we can ask Belle to do research."

Emma's hand began to shake. "Love. the same vision?"

"Not this time but my parents can die today."

He hugged his wife. "That is not going to happen to your parents' love." He and his family went to the library. Belle ses the family. Hope walks over to her. "Hi, Hope. Are you going to look for books?" Hope babbles.

"We ned your help."

"How can I help?'

"Can you do research on river of lost souls water? Somehow Gold gave it to the Evil Queen, who is threatening the town with it."

"Aye, unless Snow White and Charming gives her their shared heart."

"I will do my research."

The family went home. Killian cooked breakfast for his family. Hope was playing in the living room. "Mama. Hope hugs her Mommy.

Emma smiles. "You know when I need your hugs." Hope babbles. "Yes, you do."

Snow White and Charming arrive a little while later. Belle arrived at Emma and Killian's house, "I was not able to find anything of the river of lost souls. I looked in so many books there is nothing I can find.I am sorry that I cannot help you. "