6 Weeks Later

Killian wakes up seeing Emma laying down on the couch side-ways holding one hand on her head and her other hand on Hope's chest. They were fast asleep. He takes a picture of the mother and daughter fast asleep on the couch. "Swan?"
Emma makes a sound and squinting her eyes seeing Killian standing up facing her. "Morning."
"Morning, love. Hope gave you a rough night?"
"Yes. Hope would not sleep. I brought her down here to feed her. I think she is having a growth spurt or teething. She just wanted to eat most of the night." Hope began crying.
Killian holds his daughter. "Aye, little pirate, you are having a rough night. I got our little love."
"I need to get dressed for work. Hope will be my little sheriff today." She gets up from the couch.
"There, there, Hope. You are with Dada." He bounces Hope up and down. Emma changes into her maternity jeans, gray and light navy long sleeve shirt, and her woolen maroon leather jacket with her high knee boots. Killian gets Hope dressed for the day. He carried hope into their bedroom. "Swan, our little pirate princess dressed for the day." Emma turns around smiling seeing Killian dressed Hope into a princess theme onesie and pink princess skirt. Emma was in awe. "Hope! You are so cute in your princess dress!" She holds Hope. "Did dada dressed you in a princess outfit?" Hope babbles. "Yes, he did. You are so cute!!" Hope smiles. "You are beautiful in your princess outfit." Hope smiles. Killian takes a picture of his two loves smiling. "Aaah!"
"Dada cheered you up!" She kisses Hope on the head. "Your Dada is the best." She looks up at Killian. "You knew how to cheer our daughter up."
"Aye, I made her feel like a princess when I was choosing her outfit for the day. She stopped crying when I put the tutu on her."
Emma was impressed of her husband. "You know what a tutu is?"
"Aye, I have a daughter. I need to know what little princesses wear."
"My pirate know to how to make his pirate princess very happy."
"I love my little daughter. I want to make her happy. Just like I make her Mommy happy." Hope babbles. "Aye, also, your big brother."
"Aahh!!"
"Yes, Hope. Where is Henry?" Hope babbles. "I think your big brother is downstairs." Hope makes poop. "After your diaper change, we are going to find your big brother." She changes Hope's diaper. "You are all clean!"
"Mama."
Emma scooped Hope into her arms. "Hopey. I love you so much."
"Aaah!!"
"Hi, baby sis!" Hope screams.
Emma chuckles."Someone is excited to see her big brother."
Henry takes Hope for their Mom. "Hope, I am so happy to see you, baby sis." Hope babbles. "You can walk with me to the bus stop." Hope pats her brother's face. Emma takes a picture. "Mom, why was Hope crying most of the night?"
"I am not sure, kid. I think she was teething or having a growth spurt. You and your Dad cheered her up."
"She is really happy to see me this morning." Hope babbles. "I am the best? You are the best baby sis!" He hugs his sister.
"Kid, we need to start walking into town to your bus stop."
The family walked together into town, Hope was in a carrier looking around. "Little sis, after school, we are going to play." Hope smiles.
"Hope say bye-bye to Henry." Emma gets Hope from Henry. "Kid, have a good day."
"Thank you, Mom. You too." They watched Henry go onto the bus. Hope began crying reaching out for her big brother.
"Emma, she wants Henry."
"I know. Hopey, do not cry. We are going to see your big brother later. You get to be my little sheriff today."
"Little pirate, Dada is here." Hope gripped her Daddy's hook and chews on it.
Emma smiles. "Someone loves her Dada's hook."
Killian smiles at Hope. "My little pirate princess." He kisses Hope on the cheek. They continued to walk and went to Granny's Emma got her bearclaw and cinnamon hot cocoa to go as Killian got his hot coffee and bagel to go. They walk to the library. "Hope, Dada will see you later. Be a good little sheriff to your Mommy." He kisses Hope on the cheek. "Swan, call me if you need me to watch Hope. I know you are exhausted."
"You are busy finding a way to get the fairies back. Hope and I are going to be alright at the sheriff's station."
"Aye, my offer still stands. Hope can help me look for a way to get the fairies back."
"Thank you, my captain." They kiss. Emma walked to the sheriff's station with Hope as Killian entered the library to Belle. Not too long, Killian knocks the poster down.
"I see you still have your temper."
Killian looks at Belle. "Six weeks and nothing. They are still trapped inside that bloody hat."
"Look, we have to keep at it, okay." Killian puts the poster back. "Look, we will find a spell to release the fairies. I mean these translations are difficult but I reached out to the finest minds in the world and one of them will get back to us. I know it. "
"If you are using those magic boxes, hope will be in short supply."
"They call it the internet." She pats the computer. "I thought you know what it is by now since Emma and Henry taught you how to be 21st century away when you three were in New York. The internet can help us. Once we get the fairies out of the hat then they can help everyone else trapped into the hat before them."
"All because the crocodile took my heart and I had no control over myself. How can I be so weak?"
Belle pushes the cart of books to the shelves. "We both were weak. Rumpelstiltskin got the best of us. I should have seen through him."
"You were blinded by love."
"Yea..he had both of our hearts. Now, he is gone from our lives forever." She places a book into the bookshelf. "I just hope he found what he was looking for." Belle returns to the computer and gets an email. "Killian, I think I found a spell. I got a translation response."
"Aye, I will call Emma."
Emma was in the bathroom at the sheriff's station changing Hope's diaper when her iPhone began buzzing. "Hope, Daddy is calling us." She answers the phone and puts her phone on speaker. "Hi, Killian. I am in the middle of changing a poopy diaper."
"Aye, after you change Hope's diaper. Please meet me and Belle at Regina's office. We have a spell to release the fairies." Killian smiles.
Emma smiles. "Yes! Hope and I will meet you two there!" She ends the phone conversation. "Hope your Dada found a spell to get fairies out!" Hope smiles. Emma changes Hope's diaper and gets the diaper bag and carried Hope to Regina's office. Emma rushes in.
"Emma?
"Hi, Regina." Hope babbles. "Yes, we are with Henry's other Mommy."
Killian and Belle rush into the room. "We found a spell."
Belle goes to Regina. "I have found an incantation, it is part of a spell in an ancient tongue, in a witch never..."
"Aye, my translation is the challenge."
"But I did it. I found a professor of Linguistics from Oxford, who translated the spell for me in an email. It is an ancient ceremony on will bring them back." Emma smiled at Killian who had taken hard when the fairies got into that magic hat in the first place. Belle gives Regina the paper. "I just need you to entact the spell."
"Ceremony. Well, Madam Mayor, ready to announce to free the fairies day?" Hope babbles. "Killian, someone wants her Daddy." Hope babbles. "She is very proud of her Daddy." Killian takes Hope from Emma.
"You are proud of Dad right, Hope?" Hope babbles and hugs her Daddy. "Aye, you can stay with me when Regina enacts the curse." Hope babbles.
"She is saying I am proud of my Dada." Killian smiles at his Hope and his swan both proud of him.
They all traveled to the woods. Snow White met everyone in the woods. Regina and Belle set up the area, places the magic hat on the huge rock, with the dagger and torches around the area. Belle,"You got it?"
"Yeah, I got it." Regina holds the dagger. Everyone steps back. Killian was holding Hope in his arms as Regina was casting a spell to get the fairies back with the dagger. Emma hugs Killian and Hope as the magic began spreading around the hat. They all duck as the light becomes brighter. Emma looks at her husband, who was shielding their daughter, and looks at the fairies who were all back sitting on the ground. "Killian, you did it!" Emma hugs her husband.
"Yes, I did Emma. You believed in me."
"I told you were going to get the fairies back." They kiss. Hope babbles. "Hope, you told Dada too." Hope smiles at her parents. Everyone goes to the fairies. Emma helped Blue up.
"Thank you."
"Are you alright?"
"No. I live there...it was awful..."
"Actually you should thank Killian and Belle. They have been working really hard on the spell to find you all to return for the past 6 weeks."
Killian approaches Blue. "Thank you, Killian."
"You are welcome, Blue. I am sorry, I had no choice. The crocodile had my heart."
"I understand....that hat was full of darkness." Emma leads her to the other fairies. The fairies all hugged. Emma smiled at her husband, proud of him. Killian was smiling and hugging his daughter. "My pirate is a hero."
"Yes, I am." Hope babbles. "I am Hope's hero, her Daddy." He kisses Hope on the head.
Everyone went to Granny's to celebrate the fairies' return. Snow White called everyone to have a party. Emma drove her family to Granny's. She takes Hope out of her car seat and held her daughter in her arms. Killian stood by the car. "Aren't you going in?"
"I do not know, Emma."
"We should buckle some squash."
"I am hardly a hero. The fairies are in the hat because of me."
"You were not in control of yourself, that was Gold. Trust me, you have a mark in your hero column. If it weren't for you and Belle's hard work, the fairies would still be trapped in there." Hope babbles. "Hope, you are right baby girl, your Dada is a hero. We need to tell him that." Hope reaches out for her Daddy.
Killian holds Hope who was babbling away. "You are saying that I am a hero, little love?" Hope babbles. "Yes, I am a hero."
"Come, captain. You are part of the reason why there is a celebration inside."
"Yes, swan. Hope, your Mommy is bossy."
Emma chuckles. "I heard that."
"Coming, Emma." Hope babbles.
The family entered the diner, there was a lot of talking and celebrating. "Killian, it's your party. I can hold our little duckling." They kiss. Emma takes Hope from Killian so he can go have a celebratory beer. Emma sat at their table with Hope facing her sitting on her lap. Hope babbles. "Yes, I am so proud of Daddy, too." Hope babbles. "Yes, I know he was going to get the fairies out of the hat." She tickles her daughter, making her laugh.
Regina sits across from Emma and Hope. "Hi, Emma. How is Henry?"
"He is doing good. He has been doing research on his storybook."
"What about his storybook?"
"He went to the house where we brought Anna and Elsa to the portal to their realm. Henry had a playdate with August a few days ago. He went to the house and found this library of books that look exactly like his book but only blank."
"Oh, really?"
"Yes. Ever since Henry has been trying to find clues of the book." Hope babbles. Suddenly, they hear a loud scream and people screaming. "Oh no, trouble." Hope was crying. "Shh...shh... everything is going to be okay, sweetie." Hope gripped her Mommy. "No one is going to hurt, you Hope." Emma was not sure what was out there but it was something bad.
Regina sees Emma comforting her daughter. "Something is out there."
Killian goes to his swan. "Swan, we got to go out there."
"I know."
Granny goes to the couple. "Emma, I can watch Hope."
"Thank you, Granny. Hope, Mommy and Daddy will be back." Granny takes Hope from Emma.
Killian, Emma, Regina, Belle, and Snow White ran out of Granny's seeing a black beast on top of the library on the clock roaring, town people were running. The gigantic beast flew towards them and they ran to a safe spot passing the diner and a few shops, behind a wall. Regina looks at Belle, "Did that thing come out of the hat? I thought that spell was only to release the fairies?"
Snow, "What is it doing here?"
Emma got thinking quick, "How about we figure that out after we put it back into the hat?"
Belle,"We cannot do that, once something is free it cannot be returned."
"Great, our best defense against a magical beast follows the book as a cheetah books."
Killian cuts in, "Surely, the savior and the Evil Queen can defeat a simple hell beast?"
"Can we drop the E word already?" She looks at Emma and they go to face the beast. Killian looks from the wall watching his wife up against a flying beast.
Emma's light magic was tingling up and aimed at the beast at the same time as Regina, causing fire onto the beast which was roaring. The beast flew away. "Well, that was easy."
"Don't get it excited, our magic only stunned it and a blast like that should have destroyed it." Snow White, Killian, and Belle returned to Emma and Regina.
"We just got used to be relaxing around here." Emma turns around. "Belle?"
"I will see if I can find out anything about this creature in the library."
"Thanks, and Mary-Margaret..."
"I can get everyone to safety. I am on it."
"Wow, you guys have got this down." Snow White and Belle went their separate ways.
"Well, this is not our first monster bash. Swan, I am going to check on Hope."
Regina, "Well, let's figure out how to clip this bat's wings before it comes back." They went to her office to figure out how to get rid of this beast. Regina gets a phone call. "Hello, darling."
"Cruella Devil." She puts her phone on speaker.
"Hi, Regina."
"Ursula, you are with Cruella."
"Yes, I am."
"What are octopus and dog are doing in Maine?"
"We heard that Storybrooke is a place where villains get their happy endings. We want to live in Storybrooke."
"No."
"We can help you with your current problem, darling." Emma and Regina look at each other.
"Prove to me, how can I trust you two?"
"I heard you have a beast problem."
"Yes, we do."
"Well, if you promise us a way to get into Storybrooke, we can help you with your best problem. We had a run-in with him before back in the Enchanted Forest."
"Regina, do you think it is a trick?"
"They want a happy ending, like I have with Robin. We have to gain their trust. If they help us with this beast, they can come in. But how?"
"We can use the scroll, to let them in if they are telling the truth."
Regina gets back on the phone. "Tell me how to get rid of the beast....okay." She ends the phone conversation. "We gotta get this beast somewhere with no magic."
"Over the town line?"
"Yes."
Emma got thinking, "I have an idea."
Killian returns to the diner, Granny holding Hope. "Hi, little pirate princess." He takes Hope from granny and hugs her. "Aahh!!"
"Dada is here." Hope grabbed her Daddy's hook. "You love my hook."
"Killian, she is a good girl to watch. All of the customers came by saying hi to her. She smiles back at them."
"My Hope is a little charmer."
"What is going on outside?"
"There is a beast with bat wings terrorizing the town. I am supposed to help stop it."
"Your daughter can stay with me until you and Emma come back."
"Aye, Hope does like you."
"Mama."
"Mommy is making sure a gigantic beast goes bye-bye. Mommy will be back. Dada has to help, Mommy. Dada will be back. Be a good girl for Granny." Hope hugs her Daddy. "Dada love you, Hope." He kisses Hope on the head and hands her over to Granny.
"She will be safe with me, Killian."
"Thank you, Granny." He leaves the diner.
Emma drove Regina on the way to the town line in her yellow bug. Regina looking around the yellow bug."Are you sure about this?"
"Yes, this is the fastest way to get to the town line." They hear the beast's screams and chase after them. The beast goes on top of Emma's car trying to open the roof.
"I am not dying in the yellow metal death trap." Regina poofs herself out the yellow bug to the Townline. The beast chases after Regina and she ducks. The beast disappears over the town line. "Yes!"
"Regina,are you okay?"
"Yes, I am.''
They see Cruella and Ursula over the town line. "They did tell the truth."
"Yes, they did. They want their happy ending just like I do."
"Okay." Emma takes the scroll out.
The sheriff's car arrived, with Snow White and Prince Charming. "Emma! This is a bad idea."
"Mary-Margaret, you always see the good in everybody. This is unlike you, well, you were against my husband..."
"Emma, what your mother is saying, we do not know them. They can be dangerous."
Regina,"Like I was, I am still turning a new leaf. Getting better at it."
"If Regina can change, so can they." Emma drops the scroll on the other side of the line.
Cruella drove her car over the towline with Ursula. "Hi, Regina." She smiles wickedly as she drove. Emma and Regina called everyone else to tell them the beast is gone.
Henry returns to town and heads home. He finds his sister with Granny. "Hi, granny."
"Hi, Henry. Your parents had to go fight a flying beast. Hope has been keeping me company."
"Hi, Hope!" Hope babbles. Henry holds Hope on his hip. "Baby sis, I missed you when I was in school. I had to stay later in school to do artwork."
"Your parents and Belle released the fairies."
"Yes!!"
"Somehow, a flying beast escaped with them."
"Whoa. Hope that is very bad."
"Your sister is such a good girl. She had her nap already. I already gave her a few bottles of milk."
"Did she give you any trouble? She was having a rough night last night, Mom was up all night with her."
"She was no trouble at all."
Hope babbles. "Do you want to play? We can play." He gives Hope her duckling doll. Hope babbles and gripped the toy. He sets Hope onto the blanket on the living room carpet. "Hope, you are sitting up all by yourself!" He takes a picture of his sister sitting up on her own on his iPhone.
Emma drove back into town, Killian waiting for her outside the bread shop. "Swan, you are back."
She parks her yellow bug and goes to hug Killian. "Yes, I am. Let's just say Regina and I got the beast over the town line."
"That is brilliant, love."
"But..."
"Oh no. But?"
"Cruella and Ursula are the ones who helped us...since they helped us they are in town." Killian has a look on his face which Emma noticed. "Killian? What is wrong?"
Killian sighs and knowing he cannot lie to his wife. "Let's just say, Ursula and I have a past...I was the one who made her who she is."
"Killian, I am sure you can help her."
"You are not mad at me."
"No, I am not. You trusted me and told me the truth. I know you can fix whatever you did to Ursula. If you need help, I can help."
Killian smiles. "You would really help me?"
"Of course, I will. I am your wife. You always have my back, and I always have your back. You always helped me with my problems. I will help you fix your problems. Ursula wants her happy ending. We are a team, remember?"
"Aye, yes, we are team Jones."
"Yes, we are team Jones." She hugs her husband, who was being open with her. "Thank you for telling me the truth."
"I know I can trust you, Emma, since we first met."
She kisses her husband on his scruffy cheek. "Where is our baby girl?"
"Inside with Granny." Emma and Killian held hands as they went inside, finding Hope with Henry in their booth. They see Henry doing research on his storybook. "What do you think the boy is up too?"
"Knowing Henry, he will get the author out of the book."
"You've become quite the optimist, swan."
"I could not stay not optimists, I have you, Hope, Henry, and my parents...where are they? They were supposed to meet us here."
"Swan, maybe they are coming later." He thinks they might be staying home with Leo, and not want to mention to his swan. "I know our children want to see their Mommy."
Emma smiles knowing her husband was right. They go to their booth. "Henry, Hope."
"Hi, Mom."
"Mama."
Emma hugs both of her children and she scooped Hope into her arms. "Hope, were you a good girl for Granny?" Hope smiles and babbles.
"Mom, granny loves watching Hope." Emma sat next to Henry with Hope on her lap as Killian sat across from them.
"Aye, Hope was a good girl for Granny." Hope babbles. "Dada is back, little love."
"Any luck on the book research, kid?"
"I am still looking around the pages for any clues."
"You will find the author, Henry."
"Lad, you need a break."
"We need to tell you what happened today."
Hope fusses. "Mama."
"What is it, little duckling?" Hope reaches out for her Daddy. Killian takes Hope from his swan. Hope gripped her Daddy's hook. "Mama."
"You want me to sit next to you and Dada?" Hope babbles. "Yes." Emma sits next to her husband and daughter who was chewing on her Daddy's hook.
"Hope did miss you all day, Mom."
Emma smiles. "She also missed her daddy too." Killian smiles. Granny brings their orders to their table.
"Mom, please tell me about the flying beast."
"Yes, I will tell you, Henry. You do need to know." Emma and Killian tell Henry what happened in town while he was in school.
"Do you think there is a new villain in town working with Cruella and Ursula?"
"We don't know, lad."
"If Cruella and Ursula are up to something your Dad and I will make sure they do not hurt you or Hope."
"Your mother is right, lad. If they are here for their happy endings, we are going to help them."
"What if they want my book?"
"Your mother and I are going to protect you, Henry, if they come after your book, lad."
Emma goes over to her son and hugs him. "Your Dad and I are not going to let those villains hurt you. Remember, when I told you about thinking about you when we were on the way to Neverland to save you?"
"Yes."
"I am not going to let any villain hurt you or take you away again from me, Henry." Henry hugs his Mom.
Hope babbles. "Hope, Mommy and Daddy will protect you too from villains, little love." Hope fusses.
"Mom, dad, Hope wants to show you something." Henry gets Hope from their Dad. "Hope, are you ready to show Mommy and Daddy?" Hope babbles. He carried Hope to the counter and sets her sister sitting up by herself. Emma and Killian smiling big looking at Hope sitting up on the counter all by herself. Henry takes a picture on his iPhone.
Emma goes to her daughter. "Hope, you are sitting up all by yourself!" Hope babbles. "Yes, you are such a big girl!"
"Little love, you are sitting up by yourself."
"Killian, we have to keep an extra eye on her now. I don't want her to fall down." Emma scooped Hope into her arms who was babbling. "Yes, you can sit up now." She spun her daughter around.
"Mom, Dad she sat up by herself when I came home from school today." Hope babbles. "She was waiting for me to do a milestone." He kisses Hope on the cheek.
Emma and Killian smile at each other seeing Hope's newest milestone. Hope fusses. "Hope, is it close to your bedtime, little duckling?" She kisses Hope on the head. "Yes, you can sleep on me until we get back home."
Killian wrapped Hope in her blankie. Emma bounces Hope around until Hope fell asleep on her. "Swan, we should be heading home."
"Yes, I am tired." Emma yawns. Killian gets the diaper bag and Henry got his backpack. The family took the yellow bug home. Emma drove her family home. "Yes, we are home." Henry enters the house ahead to get ready for bed. Killian carried Hope inside.
"We had a long day chasing a villain and rescuing the fairies."
"You did a really good job today, deputy." She kisses Killian on his scruffy cheek. Hope wakes up crying. "Little pirate princess, what is the matter?" Hope makes poop. "Aye, you need a diaper change. Emma, I got this poopy diaper." Killian takes Hope upstairs to her bedroom. "Little love, you are a little stinky pirate." He changes Hope's diaper and changed her into a pirate-themed onesie.
"You are all clean, pirate princess." Hope babbles. He holds Hope in his arms. "I love you, Hope. dada loves you so much, little pirate." He kisses Hope on the head. Hope gripped her Daddy's scruffy cheek making him smile.
Emma takes a shower and changes into a t-shirt and leggings. Emma checks on Henry who was lying in bed reading a comic book. "Hey, kid."
"Hi, Mom."
"How was your day?"
"School was alright. I still don't have any friends. When I came home today, Hope was with Granny. Hope was so happy to see me. When we were playing, I put her on the carpet. She sat up all by herself, which made my day." He shows his Mom the photo he took on his iPhone of Hope sitting up for the first time.
Emma smiles, he is a proud brother. She hugs her son. "You are an amazing big brother, kid. You were there for Hope's newest milestone."
Henry smiles. "Yes, I was. Hope makes me so happy, I make her happy."
"That's what siblings do, being there for each other." Henry hugs his Mom. She kisses him on the head. She is going to protect her children from the newest villains and help Killian with Ursula's story. That is what husband and wife do, help each other.