White Out

Emma and Killian and Henry were at Emma's parent's loft visiting. Emma was playing with Hope lifting her up and down with Killian at her side. Hope was smiling in a light pink onesie with gold sparkle letters I love my Mommy is my hero because as sheriff and savior, with pink pants and a maroon bow bandana. "Our little pirate princess is so happy to be with her Mommy."

Emma smiles. "Yes, Hope misses you and me when we are busy being sheriff and deputy."

Hope fusses. Killian shows Hope his hook and Hope gripped his hook. Killian smiles. "You are such a little pirate, little love."

"She just wanted her Daddy's hook."

"Aye, reminds me of a swan I know." They kiss. Charming smiles seeing his daughter happy

Henry was looking at his little uncle, "What do you suppose babies dream about?"

Charming, "Bullfighting."

Emma, "Laser tag."

"No."

"I think they were just joking grandma." Hope babbles. Henry goes to his baby sister. "Hope, can you tell me what you dream about?" Hope gripped Henry's face and smiles. "Me? You are awesome." He gave Hope kisses on her belly making her laugh. "I can make Hope laugh."

"We all make your sister laugh, kid. Your sister loves you, me, and your Dad." She tickles Hope making her laugh." The power goes off. "What the heck? Killian, Dad we need to investigate. Henry, you and Hope are coming with us. I do not want you two being at home alone without power."

"Yes, a new operation! Can we call it operation night?"

Emma smiles. "Yes, Henry." She drove her family to the town line seeing a gigantic ice wall.

"Whoa! Little sis, the whole town is dark and there is a gigantic ice wall at the town line."

"Swan, I will start searching how far this ice wall goes." Killian left the yellow bug.

"Henry, I need you to stay here to watch Hope."

"I am on it, Mom."

Emma goes outside to her dad who was parked next to her. They see the powerline on the ground. Charming, "That is the reason why the power went out."

Killian returns with a lamp. "The whole ice wall is going around the whole town."

Emma sees somebody in the ice wall. "There is someone in there. I am going to check it out."

"Swan, be careful."

"I will captain. I have my walkie talkie with me." Emma enters the ice wall and sees a woman with a white long french braid hair and a light blue dress. "Hey. Who are you?"

"My name is Elsa."

"Okay, Elsa. It is okay. I am Emma. Do you want to tell me what you are doing out here? You have to do something with this...wall?"

"I am looking for my sister, I cannot find her." She shows Emma the snowflake silver necklace. "This belongs to her. I found it in the store full of things. Where is she?"

"I have no idea. If you want me to help you, you have to help me. What is her name?"

"Anna."

Killian and Charming find Emma. "Emma!"

"Stay back, Dad." Elsa felt she was being threatened as the men came towards them Charming with a gun. "Hey, hey..hey, Dad it is okay. She is trying to find..." The magic of Elsa blocked Killian and Charming as the ice wall grew, which knocked out Emma.