Redeemed

Killian wakes up early, and has Granny come to watch Hope and Henry. He noticed his son was awake in his bedroom. "Hi, lad. You are up early."
"I had a bad dream again. I could not go back to sleep."
Killian sat next to his son and hugs him. "Henry, you could have come to me."
"Mom is not home, I know you are tired taking care of Hope all night by yourself."
"Henry, you can still wake me up, lad. I am very experienced with nightmares. I can teach you a trick next time."
"Sure! What is it?"
"Talking about it." Henry hugs his Dad. "I had a bad dream about Pan, then about Mom."I am worried about Mom being out all night looking for Pinnochio and my other Mom."
"I am going to join your Mom, son to help her find her old friend and Regina." Henry sighs in relief. "Were you up all night worried about Mom?"
"Yes."
"Noe, you can get some rest son, I am going to help the search party with your Mom. Also, maybe fix what I have done wrong with Ursula in the process, so we will know about the villains' plan."
"You know what you need to do?"
"Yes, son. It was my fault Ursula lost her singing voice. I know how to get it back."
"I believe in you, Dad."
"Aye, I have you believe in me and your Mom."
"She knows?"
"She knows that I am the reason Ursula turned into a villain. Your Mom has faith in me bringing Ursula her happy ending."
"I do too, Dad." He hugs his Dad. "I will get some rest."
"You need sleep son. Granny is going to come by to watch you and Hope." He tucked Henry in and went to Hope's room. "Hi, little pirate princess." He holds Hope in his arms. "Daddy is going to help Mommy find her friend and Regina." He kisses Hope on the head.
The doorbell rings, it was Granny. Killian opens the door and lets her in. "Hi, Killian."
"Hi, Granny. Thank you for watching them on short notice."
"Anytime, Killian. I love watching Hope, she is so cute. Henry loves talking to me about what is going on. I love seeing their brother and sister relationship getting closer when I watch them. I heard Pinnochio is missing."
"Aye, yes, Emma was on the trial since last night. I am going to help her." He was holding Hope in his arms as he was in the kitchen with Granny. "There are bottles of Emma's breastmilk in the refrigerator. We just got Hope started on solids yesterday. She loves mushy cereal. She mostly eats breast milk."
"Killian, Hope and Henry are safe here with me. I know your wife needs your help searching for Pinnochio."
"Aye, I am not letting my wife be out all night looking for villains without me." He faces his little girl. "Little love, be a good little pirate princess for granny. I am going to help Mommy to be sheriff. I will bring your Mommy home." He kisses Hope on the head and hands her over to Granny. He leaves the house.
Emma was searching all night for Regina and August, she eventually ended up with her parents and Mulan to continue the search on foot. Killian used a locator spell to find his wife."Swan!"
"Killian!" Emma runs and hugs her husband. "What are you doing here?"
"I brought you coffee. I also did not want you to be searching for Pinnochio alone."
"As you can see I am not alone."
"I know. I was up all night worrying about you." Emma hugs her husband, who was worrying about her. "You can join us." Killian held his wife's hand. They continue to search on the open road following car tracks. Emma sips her coffee. "Thank you for the coffee, I really needed it."
"You are welcome, Emma."
Emma holds his hook. "I've been looking for him all night. I needed this coffee."
"As long as Pinnochio is with Regina he is going to be okay, Emma."
Emma was still mad at herself, "You do not know that. I regret not saying no, and letting her ditch me."
Killian held his wife's hand knowing she felt guilty that her old friend was missing. "Swan, you could not have known that she dropped her phone with the tracking device."
"Yeah, but I let her talk me into kidnapping him, thinking it was a good idea, anything happens to that kid, it is my fault."
Charming looks down at the muddy road, "Looks, like the rain washed away them away."
Emma looks at her husband. "Oh now is a perfect time for a locator spell?"
Snow White sees something coming at them, "We may not need one. Look." They see a black-purple cloud coming at them, and watched it going into Snow White. "Mary-Margaret?"
Emma was surprised. "What was that? Are You okay?"
Snow White in Regina's voice, "I have to make this fast, we do not have enough time." They were surprised, it was Regina's voice inside of Snow White. "Regina?"
"Pinnochio's fine." Snow White looks at Emma. "He is back to his old self or older self."
Emma was surprised, she just planned for her son a playdate with her old friend who is back to normal, her friend. "August."
"But there is something you should all know, Gold is here." Everyone was surprised that the dark one is back in town. Emma looks at her husband. "We are holed up in his cabin. He is in town for more than just the author but he won't tell me why, which means whatever he is planning, it is bad." Snow White shakes, and back to herself, Charming goes to his wife. Emma goes to Killian and held his hand. "So the dark one has returned?"
"Yeah. There is only one person who can help us get him out of town."
"Aye, Belle."
Mulan was surprised. "How is he back?"
"I have a bloody feeling, he is working with the rest of those villains, who helped him come back into town."
"Mulan, I need you to patrol around town just in case one of the villains are around."
"I will, let you know, sheriff." Mulan drives the sheriff's car. They went into their separate cars, drive into town. Killian drove his swan's yellow bug.
Emma knows her husband is mad that his enemy is back. "Killian, I know you are mad."
"I thought he was gone for good!"
"I know, we are going to defeat him. With your help, he is not going to get to me, or whatever his plan is."
Killian sighs, "You are right, Emma." Everyone arrived at Gold's shop, finding Belle.
"Belle!"
Belle sees Emma, Killian, and the Charmings, and Mulan. "Hi, everyone."
"Belle, we found out from Regina that Gold is back in town."
"Rumple is back? That is impossible"
"Aye, he is the one behind working with Maleficent, Ursula, and Cruella."
Snow White, "Well, did you think he would stay away?"
Emma got an idea, "The dagger. You need to hand it over so we can stop his fight before it starts."
"The dagger? I... I do not have it." She looks at Killian. "I gave it to Killian." Everyone looks at Killian. He was confused. "Me? I have not seen that cursed blade since you commanded the crocodile to leave the town line the first time. I do not have it."
"You took the dagger from me, last night to hide it so no one can find it."
"After the lifetime I was searching for a way to destroy the dark one, I am pretty sure I would hold that dagger in my hand. I was home all night with Henry and Hope while Emma was following Regina. Here is your proof." He shows her photos of nighttime with Hope on his iPhone. "Hope was up most of the night, wanting her Mommy. I did not get much sleep. Henry was up all night worried about his Mom, too." Emma looked at her husband knowing he was telling the truth and being a Daddy to their children. "Swan, Henry is sleeping now knowing that I am helping you. As you can see, there was no way I was here last night."
"Okay, well, if I did not give it to you? Who did it give it to?"
"Gold." Everyone looks at Emma. "You gave the dagger to Gold who was disguised as Killian." She faces her husband. "He is back and so is his power."
Belle felt defeated, "Even when I did not think he could deceive me any more. He found a way."
Killian was mad. "Banishment was too good for that demon. We should have driven that dagger through his heart when we had the chance."
"Then your name would be written across on that dagger."
"It is a small price to pay to ensure that the crocodile wouldn't come back again."
"I know you are angry but we defeated him before and we will do it again." She looked at her parents.
Snow White, "Now, we need to know what he is planning?"
Charming, "First, we need to save August."
"Yeah, you do that." They all look at Killian. "I will find out the dark one's secret."
Charming was curious. "How are you going to do that?"
"The sea witch Ursula and I have a past." Emma walked away from her parents and Mulan. He faces his wife. "Remember I told you about my past with Ursula?"
"Yes, I do. Do you need my help? I told you that I can help you help with Ursula's happy ending."
"Thank you Emma for your offer. It is what I did to her, made her the villain she is. Her singing voice. "
"How?"
"By taking a page out of your books, I am going to return her happy ending by giving her singing voice back. I know a way."
"Can you really do that?"
"Aye, I was the one who took her singing voice from her. I will give it back to her. In return, she will tell me what the crocodile's plan."
Emma knows her husband was telling the truth, she hugs him. "Please be careful and be safe."
"Aye, yes, I will, love. You are not going to lose me, Emma. Be careful going after Maleficent, Cruella, and the dark one to rescue August."
"I will, captain. Good luck."
"Good luck, Emma." They kiss. Emma tells Mulan to patrol around town, just in case the villains comes back into town. Killian takes the yellow bug to the forest. He drove to the crocodile's cabin and parks far away from the house. He trudged to the house hearing opera music, knowing it was Ursula. He has to give back her voice to redeem himself. He wants to show his daughter that he is a full hero by redeeming himself to Ursula. He plays the seashell by blowing into it. "Where is that infernal creature?" He felt squishy tentacles wrapped around his body and cries out in pain.
Ursula turns him around to face her."Right here, captain."
He sees Ursula. "Wait...I want to offer you a deal.."
"After what you have done to me?" She squeezed him with her tentacles.
"Gold was wrong you do not have to find the author to get what you want."
Ursula let him go. "Why should I believe a word you say?"
"Because I know what it is you desire.I know where exactly you should get it."
"You still have it?"
"The dark one is here more than just the author? If I return your happy ending, you are going to tell me exactly what he is doing in Storybrooke."
"You got yourself a deal."
Emma rode with her parents in their truck back to the woods. She was worried about her husband on his mission. She calls her son on Facetime, "Hi, Mom!"
"Henry!" She smiles at her son happy to see her. " I heard from your Dad, you did not sleep well."
"I did not. I had a bad dream."
"You can talk to me later about it, if you want to. Your Dad is helping me find August..."
"August?"
"He is turned back into a man, from Gold."
"He is back..."
"Yes, I am afraid so, kid."
Granny carried Hope to the iPhone. "Mama!"
Emma smiles her daughter was happy to see her. "Hi, Hope. Granny, Gold is back in town."
"He is after my book."
"Henry, stay where you are with Granny and Hope."
"Yes, Mom."
"They are safe with me, Emma."
Emma and her parents reached a bridge and had to walk for the rest of the way. "Gold's cabin is up ahead. Looks like we are going on foot from here."
"Anything from Hook?"
"No, nothing yet. I hope Killian gets Ursula her happy ending."
Charming knows his daughter was worried. "Emma, Killian is going to be okay."
"I am worried but knowing him he will get Ursula her happy ending."
"What is it?"
"He told me what it is, but I do not want to jinx it. Let's focus on rescuing August." She did not want her parents to know what Killian has done, betraying her husband's trust.
Killian leads Ursula to the docks. "Where did you bury it?"
"I did not bury what you are after. It is onboard the Jolly Roger."
"So where is the Jolly Roger?"
"By the Enchanted Forest. It was swept during Pan's curse. Now can you still open portals underwater or did you gave up that power when you became the monster you are?"
"The monster you made me."
"Can you open the portal or not?"
"Yes, I can but I am afraid, I need something from the Jolly Roger to know where exactly it is."
Killian pulls out a rigg. "This is the rigg. The only thing I took from my ship a souvenir before the curse took away and before I left Storybrooke."
"Left to where?"
"New York with Emma and Henry."
Ursula understands why she saw a baby with him and the savior. "Is that your daughter with the savior?"
"Yes, my daughter's name is Hope. Emma is her Mom and my wife. Now, can you do it?"
Ursula looks at the ocean."I have not dipped my toes in the ocean since I was banished to this world. Stand back." She holds the rigg and dipped her tentacle into the ocean. Nothing appeared.
"It did not work."
"It did."
Killian looks at the ocean and sees a glass bottle with his tiny ship."Bloody hell! What happened to my ship?"
"It looks like you are not the only one who has changed."
Killian gets an idea. He has a magic potion to grow something huge. Ursula takes the bottle from the ocean. He puts the magic into the Jolly Roger and throws it back into the ocean. The Jolly Roger appeared before their eyes back to its normal size. "My ship is back." They went on board. He was looking around, nothing has changed. He headed into the captain's quarters, he cannot wait to take his family here. He breathes in. "I never thought I would walk on this sweet vessel again."
"Yes, well, you can go all on your ship after you return my singing voice."
Killian uses the back of his hook to unlock a green treasure chest and takes out the shell that has Ursula's voice. "Now, you know the deal. I hand this over to you, tell me every detail of the Dark one's plan." He placed it on the sea witch's hand. The music played.
Ursula smiles. "I can hear it!"
"Aye."
The music voice was going tand then it stopped. "It did not work."
"Why the devil not?"
"Because you were wrong, Hook. Villians cannot get their happy ending. I never should have believed you when you said we can do this without the author."
"I delivered your voice. It is not my fault that your magic cannot get your singing voice out of the bloody shell. Now tell me about what Gold has planned."
"Our deal is over. You get nothing!"
Killian was mad and takes out a gun and points it at her. "Our deal is not done. I have to stop the ark one. He is after my wife."
"You have not changed one bit. Still the same selfish pirate as always."
"I have changed by falling in love with my wife and we are raising our family together. I need to protect my family from the dark ones' plans."
She knocks the gun out of his hand using her tentacle. "Never go up a woman with eight hands. Especially you only have one." She knocks him out and carried him to the deck. "Have a nice swim captain." She dops him into the ocean and leaving him to die.
Ariel sees Killian drowning and she rescued him. "Do not worry you can thank me later." She carried him and swim to the Jolly Roger. She carried him to his captain quarters. He wakes up in pain seeing Ariel.
"Are you okay?"
"Yes. Why are you here? I thought you and Prince Eric were living happily ever after. "
"I was. Until Blackbeard trapped me in that bottle with your ship."
"Blackbeard had my ship?"
"Yes."
"I lost my ship when Pan's curse was taking over the town. Emma, Henry, and I escaped it by leaving to New York. I had no idea Blackbeard took over my ship."
"He did. He used it to terrorize people including Royals I know from Arendelle. Queen trapped the Jolly Roger in the bottle and I got swept into the magic. Thank you for letting me out."
"Elsa did that?"
"Yes."
"I know her, Anna and Kristoff."
"YHow do you know them?"
"When Emma and I got back from back in time from a time portal, we somehow brought Queen Elsa back. Anna and Elsa are reunited. Kristoff and Anna are married, my wife, Emma, son, and daughter were at their wedding..."
"You have children?"
"Aye, Henry, I adopted in New York and Hope is our little lass...."
"The one who thrown you overboard, is that the real Ursula? Why did she do that?"
"Because I am fo forced on getting what I wanted, I made a promise, I could not deliver. I was focus on getting what I need to help my wife. Maybe she was right? Villians cannot get their happy endings."
"Maybe villains find the right way to get what they need."
"Aye, I have changed. I am thinking of the dark one threatening my Emma." He gets an idea. "I am going need your help. I need you to find King Triton. Tell him his daughter needs him and bring him here."
"I can do that." Ariel leaves the realm by swimming into the ocean.
He gets a phone call from Henry. "Hi, Lad."
"Dad, what is going on?"
"I am getting help from Ariel. I need Ursula's father ..."
"King Triton."
"Yes,the one and only. Ariel is helping by bringing him to Storybrooke onto my ship."
"The Jolly Roger is back?"
"Yes, lad. I do need to teach you and Hope how to sail."
"Yes! We are coming right now."
Granny arrived with Henry and Hope. Hope screamed. "Hi, little pirate princess." He takes her from his son and spun her around. "This is Dada's ship. I am going to teach you how to sail on this shio. You are part pirate after all." Hope babbles.
"Dad, how did you find it?"
"Ursula helped me by using her magic. Ariel is getting her father so he can give Ursula her singing voice back. It was my fault."
"Dad, you are helping Ursula right now. You are a hero is not a villain." He hugs his Dad. "I knew we will get our second home back!" Hope gripped her Daddy's hook. Killian smiles.
"Granny, thank you for watching them."
"You are welcome, Killian. Please tell Emma, that I do not mind watching them when you two are needed to find a villain."
"Aye, I will." Granny leaves.
They heard a splash, "Hook, I found him." They see Ariel with King Triton, who aboards the Jolly Roger.
"Hope, Ariel, and King Triton are going to help Daddy."
"We must hurry. We need to get the Gold's cabin. Before Ursula hurts anyone else." Killian drove them to the woods. "Why did the shell did not release her singing voice?"
"Because the one who took her voice needs to return it."
"You are here, which is good." Hope fusses. Killian holds Hope. "Hope, you are with Dada."
"You are a father?"
"Ay, yes, I am. To Hope and Henry. We need to hurry, your daughter is about to hurt my wife and inlaws if we do not make it there on time."
At the cabin, Emma and her parents arrived. August was tied up and Cruella was talking to him. Emma kicked the door open and sees Cruella. "I am here to save my friend."
"So the savior found us, didn't she?" She points her gun at Emma, who had her hands up ready for her light magic. Snow White sneaks behind Cruella and knocked her out using a frying pan.
Emma was impressed. "Nice one, Mom." Charming enters the room
"Well the first thing you learn as a bandit, the backdoor is usually unlocked."
Emma goes to her friend, her Dad unties him. "August, are you okay? Did they hurt you?"
"I will survive." Emma used her light magic to untie August's feet. "Oh, I see someone has been practicing."
"I seem to remember someone telling me I just need to believe in myself."
"I always knew you would figure it out."
Emma kneeled to face her friend. "It is good to have you back. Even it isn't the way, it is supposed to be. I am glad I did not have to wait 20 years to see , you again."
August smiles. "Me too." Snow White and Charming smile at their daughter reunited with her friend.
"Come on, let's get you out of here." She smiles as she stood up.
Ursula enters the cabin. "No one is going anywhere."
"Killian, what the hell did you do to him?"
"Sorry sweetheart, your husband is shark bait." Ursula used her tentacles to wrap Snow White's neck. Emma used her hand to start her magic. "Drop those hands or your mother going to need gills to breathe."
Emma dropped her hands. "Ursula, you do not need to do this."
"That is where you're wrong. I cannot have him leave with you. Not when the author is the only one who can give me what I want."
"I am sorry Killian could not give you what you want, your happy ending. I know he can help you. You can get your singing voice back, without the author's help."
"Your husband failed, which is why he is in the ocean."
They arrived, Henry and Hope stayed with Triton and Ariel until it was safe. Killian enters the cabin, "That is not true." Emma sighs in relief her husband is back. Henry, Hope, and Ariel entered the room. "Henry, Hope."
"Mama."
Emma goes to her children and hugs them. "What are doing here?"
"Dad will explain, he is going to help Ursula. Plus, Hope missed you since last night." Emma scooped her daughter into her arms, Henry hugged his Mom. She was relieved to be with her children again. Emma placed her hand onto Killian's arm.
Ursula is surprised to see Hook alive. "How are you still breathing?"
"Merely surviving or you are bad at killing. Either way, you do not need the author to get what you want. I know why you could not release your singing voice from that shell. Only the one who enchanted it can give you back your singing voice."
"Wait...you do not mean?"
"Aye."
Triton enters the room. "Father?"
"Ursula." She releases Snow White, who goes to Charming.
"How are you here in this land?" Henry holds his sister. Killian hugs his swan.
"A young mermaid found me and brought me through a portal. I need to say something, I am sorry, Ursula, I never should have forced you to use your voice as a weapon. It was just every time, I heard you sing, I heard your mother. It was too painful, I let that pain fuel my desire into vengeance. I should not have. I should have reminded me that I still have a piece of her, you. Let me return your voice. So I can hear it one last time." He waved his hand over the shell giving her singing voice back and Ursula sung. Everyone was amazed at what they were witnessing. Ursula smiles at her Dad. "Now that you are whole again. I will leave you in peace."
"Wait. My voice is all we have left of mother. You took it from me once, I do not want to do the same to you."
"What are you saying?"
"I have missed you." She hugs her father.
"I missed you too."
Emma was smiling proudly at her husband who help get Ursula her happy ending and fixing the problem he has caused."Killian, you did it. I knew you will give her happy ending."
"I have you believe in me." They kiss. Henry covered Hope's eyes.
Snow White realized Cruella was missing. "Where is Cruella?"
Charming, "She must have slipped away to warn Gold. We should clear out before they come back."
Emma takes Hope from her son and looks at August. "Are you okay?"
"Yes, Emma. Who is this?"
"Hope, Killian and my daughter." Charming and Snow White take August outside.
"Mom, I will take Hope outside." Henry takes his sister out of the room leaving their parents alone. Emma knew something was wrong. "Killian, what is wrong? You gave Ursula everything she wanted."
"I almost did not. I was so desperate to find out the crocodile was up to so he won't' hurt you, I became the man I used to be. You have no idea how easily you can slip back into the darkness."
"Whatever mistakes you made with Ursula you fixed. You gave her happy ending and save our family from danger today."
"Aye. It is a dark reminder of something."
"What?"
"With all of this talk of the author and the book. We have never discussed one fact. I was a villain. Villains do not get happy endings."
"You are not a villain anymore. You are my amazing husband and an amazing caring daddy to Henry and Hope. You are not the vengeful pirate anymore. When you get your ship back..."
"I did. The Jolly Roger is back. I do not wa t to lose my happy ending, you, Henry, and Hope, my family. I cannot lose you, my happy ending."
Emma saw the pain in his eyes of him losing her. She held his hands. "You are not going to lose me, Killian Jones. I am a fighter. No matter what Gold has planned for me, he is not going take me away from you or our family."
"I love you, Emma."
"I love you, Killian." They kiss.
When the couple returns outside, Henry was talking to August as Ariel was holding Hope. "Killian, your daughter is so cute."
"Aye, she takes after her mother. Emma, this is Ariel, Ariel this is my wife, Emma."
"Emma, the savior."
"Hi, Ariel.Yes. It is nice to finally meet you. Thank you for helping Killian today."
"You are welcome, I helped you all when you were in Neverland. I am happy to help."
"Mama." Emma scooped Hope into her arms. Everyone began walking to head back into town.
Killian wrapped his arms around his swan. Hope babble. "Dada is here, Hope."
"Emma, this is Hope."
"Yes. This is our daughter. In our missing year, Killian and I began dating."
"Mom, you two were in love before we left Pan's curse."
"You watched us falling in love in New York."
"Before."
"Lad, let your mother speak."
Emma chuckles. "As I was saying, we began dating. Then I found out I was pregnant with Hope, Killian was the one who was a very excited father to be and Henry was a very excited big brother to be. Everything just came together, we got married, and Killian adopted Henry. Hope's birthday is October 21st."
August smiles. "Hope's birthday is the day before yours?"
"Yes. Hope was supposed to be born in November but she decided to come a few weeks early."
"Hope, you are so cute."
"Hope say hi to Mommy's friend August." Hope grabbed August's hair. "Sorry, August, she loves grabbing hair."
"That is okay. I have been through worse. Hope is just being cute." They arrived at the cars.
"Swan, I am going to drive Ursula, Triton, and Ariel to the docks.
"Okay, Henry, Hope and I can go back to the loft to be with August."
"Aye, love, I will meet you there." Hope babbles. "Dada will be back. You are with your Mommy."
Killian puts Hope's car seat in the truck and buckles her in. Hope was crying. "Dada is going to drive Mommy's car for Ursula, King Triton, and Ariel..." Hope began wailing. "You want to come with Daddy in Mommy's car?" Hope reaches out to her Daddy. He knows his daughter was not comfortable around her grandparents. "Yes, you do." He takes her out of the car seat. "Swan, Hope will be riding with me."
Emma holds Hope as Killian puts her car seat back in their yellow bug. "Be a good girl for your Daddy." She buckles her in.
Ariel sits next to Hope, who was chewing on Ariel's finger. "Emma, I think Hope likes me."
"I think so too." Ursula and King Triton joined them in the car. Emma held Killian's hand. "Killian, I am so proud of you. My hero." She kisses him on the cheek and went to her parent's truck to be with her son and August. Charming and Killian drove the vehicles.
Henry and Emma sat in the back of the truck "Mom, Hope is happy to be with real-life The Little Mermaid cast and Dad."
Emma chuckles. "You are right, kid. I have a feeling when we show Hope the movie, she will love it."
"That will be our next family movie night."
"Yes, kid. Your dad did great today."
"Yes, he did. He reunited Ursula with her father. After he got the Jolly Roger back."
"How?"
"He told me that Ursula's magic brought it back and somehow Ariel was in the Jolly Roger."
"Oh." Charming arrives back in town and helped August up to their loft.
As Killian drove to the yellow bug to the harbor, Ursula was catching up with her Dad as Ariel was distracting Hope from crying. They arrived at the docks, with a very upset Hope. He holds Hope in his arms. "Hope, you are with Daddy, little pirate- princess. Do not cry." She calms down.
"Hope, I will visit again, little cutie."
"Thank you Ariel for helping me."
"You did help me first get out of the bottle. Now, I can return back to my husband." Hope babbles. "Bye, Hope. I will visit you, your Daddy, your Mommy, and Henry soon." She turns back into a mermaid and dives into the ocean. Killian waves Hope's hand.
"Hook."
"I supposed this is farewell?"
"It is but I have to hold up my end of the deal." She looks at her father and placed her hand on his arm. He walks away. "Gold's plan, I am afraid it involves Emma. She is the only way he can secure happy endings for the villains."
"Well, I thought he wanted the author to rewrite the villains' stories, giving them happy endings and heroes unhappy endings."
"It is not that simple, the author cannot just change things in this world, he did not give their happy endings here."
"Emma did."
"She is the savior and as long there is a savior, the author cannot give the villains what they really want. And the dark one knows this."
"The dark one is going to kill Emma?"
"Worse, he plans to fill her heart with darkness, forever." Hope began crying.
Killian hugs his daughter and bounces her up and down. "Thank you for telling me, this."
"You are welcome. I can see how you have changed. You are a good father to your daughter and to your wife and son. I am sorry for drowning you."
"Aye, Ariel was in that bottle. She rescued me."
"I hope you find a way to stop him."
"Aye, knowing my wife and inlaws, we will find a way."
Back at the loft, August was sleeping when Emma's iPhone began ringing. "Killian?"
"Swan, I want you and Henry to meet Hope and me on our second home."
"The Jolly Roger?"
"Aye,yes."
"We are coming." Their phone conversation ended. Killian changes Hope's diaper. Not too long, Emma and Henry arrived on deck. She was surprised to be on the Jolly Roger again, the last time was when she and Killian conceived Hope. "Mama!"
Emma smiles seeing her daughter. "Hi, Hope. You are happy to be on Dada's ship." Hope reaches out for her Mommy." She held Hope in her arms. "Hope, you were conceived on the Jolly Roger when Mommy and Daddy rescued your big brother." Emma began crying. "I cannot believe we are on the Jolly Roger as a family."
Killian hugs his wife. "We are home, Emma." She puts her head on his chest.
"Yes, we are all home." Hope fusses.
"Swan, Hope wants a tour of her second home."
"Okay, Hope listen to your Daddy on the tour of our home, sweetie." Hope babbles.
"Emma, I ordered pizza and cinnamon hot cocoa. We are going to have dinner on the Jolly Roger."
"Great."
"We can eat after I give Hope a tour." Killian gives Hope a tour of their second home.
"Mom, where on the Jolly Roger was Hope was conceived? I was using Dad's bed on the way back from Neverland before Pan switched bodies with me." Emma gives her son a look, should she tell him where. "Mom, where?"
"Well, when you were sleeping, my Dad was steering the Jolly Roger," She remembers the sex with Killian. "We talked in the captain quarters across from..his bed...we were so relieved to be leaving that terrible land. We began talking and personal...we kissed...and...."
"Mom, you were having sex with Dad across from me? While I was sleeping?"
"Yes." Henry groans. "This is before Pan was in your body."
"Lad, what is going on?"
"Mom was telling me how you two made Hope in the same room as me."
Killian laughs. "Your Mom is grossing you out?"
"Yes!" Emma and Killian both laugh. Hope babbles. "You too, little sis." He takes Hope from their Dad and showed her around.
Emma hugs Killian watching their children on their second home. "Did Ursula tell you about Gold's plan?"
"Yes, she did. He wants to turn your heart dark."
"There is no way, he can do that. I know that we will find a way to stop him."
"You are right, Emma. The optimism is rubbing on to you."
Emma smiles. "Yes. I can only hope, and know we will stop him together."
"Aye, yes we will together. Because we..."
"We are team Jones." They kiss.
"Dad, where is the pizza?"
"In the captain quarters." Henry went right in with Hope. "The food is nice and hot."
"Good, I needed food. And sleep."
"Aye, we can do that. I know my wife needs to sleep after a long day of being savior and needs sleep."
"I can sleep on our second home."
"Yes, you can." They went inside together.
Emma smiles, she remembers the last time she was here with Killian."Hope, this is Daddy's room on the Jolly Roger."
"Swan, it is your room now too. Also Hope and Henry."
"Awesome." Henry looked around.
"Swan, I need you to use your light magic to put safety locks, around here. I have a few G-U-N-S here."
"Oh. I can do that." She used her light magic to put safety locks wherever guns were locked in.
"Thank you,swan. I have not had a chance to babyproof our second home yet."
"That is okay. I have a feeling you will be able to babyproof our home on land and on the Jolly Roger." They ate at the table, Emma breastfeeds Hope. After dinner, Killian was snuggling with Emma while Hope was sleeping on him, while Henry was fast asleep next to their Mom."Our daughter loves sleeping on her Daddy."
"Aye, yes she does. The sound of the Jolly Roger drifted her off to sleep."
"She is just like her Daddy, she loves the ocean."
"Yes, she does."
Emma fell asleep. "Sleep, now,my Emma. You need the rest you deserve after getting no sleep finding your old friend." Killian was happy he redeemed himself to Ursula by reuniting her with her father and got his ship back. He can finally teach his children how to sail. He kisses her on the head knowing whatever happens with the crocodile plan, he will do everything to protect his wife from his evil clutches. He is not going to lose his true love to darkness.