Mother's Day

On the morning of Mother's Day, Emma had Hope on her lap snuggling in bed as Killian and Henry were getting Emma's presents ready. "Mama."

"We are having Mommy and Hopey time, sweetie." Hope babbles and chews on her Pluto doll. Emma was smiling this is her first Mother's day with her daughter, her second chance of being a Mommy. "I love you, Hope." She kisses her daughter on the head. Hope babbles.

"This is my first mother's day with you, sweetie. You gave me a second chance being a Mommy from the very beginning." She hugs her daughter. "What should we do today? Should we go sailing?" Hope babbles. "Get our nails done? We need to have our girl time."

Killian helped Henry carry up the presents upstairs. "Happy Mother's Day Mom!" He goes on the bed.

"Thank you, Henry." Hope babbles.

"Love, Hope wants to give her present to you first."

"Mama."

"You have a present for me?" Hope babbles. Killian gives his swan the present. She opens her gift from her daughter which was a mold of Hope's hands, painted in yellow, To Mommy, Love, Hope. She was in awe. "Hope, I love your handprints." She hugs her daughter. "I know you had fun getting messy making my gift."

"Swan, Hope loves getting messy in mold and paint as we were making your gift."

"I love it."

"Mom, she takes after me." Hope looks at her brother. "Yes, I have our gift for our Mommy, Hope." She babbles. "Mom, this is from Hope and me."

Emma takes her present from her son. Hope babbles."You can stay with me, while I open my present." She opens her present which was a painting of herself with Henry and Hope, We love our Mommy. "Henry, you made this?"

"Yes, I did." Hope babbles. "Hope helped me on the project. It was a brother and sister project during our H&H time." Hope screams. "Hopey, we can have more art time." He hugs his sister.

"I love my art portrait of me and my two ducklings." She hugged her two children and gave them kisses on their heads. "I love my two artists!" She hugs them.

"I have a gift for you too, Mom." He gives his Mom his gift.

Emma opened her son's gift which was a mug he made for her cinnamon hot coca with symbols representing her, Emma's hot chocolate with cinnamon. "I love my mug, kid. I am so going to use it for drinking my cinnamon hot cocoa." She hugged her son remembering, how she almost lost him in Neverland. "I love my gift, kid. I am so happy to have you ..."

Henry hugs his Mom. "I am so happy to be with you on Mother's Day, Mom." Emma smiles big. "You are not missing another Mother's day with me. You get to be with me and Hope."

"You are right,kid."

"Love, I have a gift for you."

"Killian."

"It is my wife's first Mother's day with her two children." He gives a gift to his swan.

She opens her gift, which was a gold necklace swan pendant with, Henry & Hope, on the back. Emma was in awe. "I love, it, Killian." She puts the necklace on, Killian held her hair so it won't get in the way of the necklace. "It is so pretty."

"Aye, I love spoiling my swan." They kiss.

Henry covered his sister's eyes, Hope babbles. "Yes, eww, Hope." Killian and Emma both laughed."Mom, what do you want to do today?"

Emma smiles. "I do not know." She puts Hope on her lap. "I just want to be with my family today." She hugs her daughter.

"Mama."