Ch1 First day

Cale henituse. no, should we say, Kim rok Soo. He had suddenly woken up in the body of Cale henituse at the of 16.

Kim rok soo, now cale henituse, stared at the mirror at the side for what felt like 4 minutes. After falling asleep while reading TBOAH, on his his off day.

He looked at the clock, it was 3am. It was still completely dark and silent. He grabbed the water on the bedside table and gobbled it in one go. He then went to the bathroom, once he saw the full body mirror, he was even more sure about it.

He decided to have a bath for now. And he started to think, this body looks younger then the one described in the TBOAH, he thought. Well he can always go and check with Ron later on anyways.

Well not that it mattered anyways. He started to think about the events that's happens in this world and what not. After coming up with some plans, he got up and changed into his pajamas again to take a nap.

Cale was woken up again at 8:30am. He decided to act as if nothing happened and pretend to act as if he's still asleep. He really didn't want to deal with the vicious assassin, Ron, right now. And thankfully, it worked.

Cale was covered by cold sweats by the time Ron had left his room, 'what a vicious old man' he thought. He still controlled his breathing to what it was before, he knew that it wouldn't go unnoticed by this 'vicious old man'.

After what felt like 1h of Cale laying in bed. He decided to get up and get dressed. He braced himself, and then got to the door and called for Ron.

"good morning, young master. it seems you woke up a bit early today. Although not early enough as you have missed breakfast with the Count again". Cale was already taking notes, 'so Cale henituse never had breakfast with his family! Huh.'
"yes, good morning Ron. Bring me a cup of cold water, as I am not hungry today". Cale had wanted to ask for a cup of coffee, but he didn't know the preference of the old Cale henituse, The original owner of this body. And he did not want to get this 'old vicious mans' suspicion.

Well unknowingly to him, this 'old vicious man' was staring at him weirdly. But it went unnoticed by cale. "yes young master, I'll prepare it right away". Cale couldn't help but frown from this, 'ugh I'm already getting goosebumps' he thought.

Cale drank the cold water and then left his room to go outside. He looks at Ron and said "I'll go out and play now, don't follow me" as he quickened his pace, he heard a reply "be safe, young master, this Ron will be waiting for you". 'Ugh, wait for me my ass' Cale had never gotten so mush goosebumps and cold sweats from a human before. He ofc ignored it and went inside the carriage, as the driver started to move.

After approximately 15 to 20 minutes, he had arrived at his destination. "The Fragrance of Tea with Poetry", The owner of this place is the piggy bank lookalike. Bilios. "Y-young master, do I need to wait for you" asked the driver. cale clicked his tongue, "tsk, no need I'll be staying here all day" The driver flinched and immediately bowed his head as he left.

Cale entered the shop with the bell ring sound, The shop was quiet, as the only thing he could hear was his footsteps. Cale walked to the counter and said to the piggy like man billos. " Bring me a cup of Americano, with some strawberry cake. And do you have anything other than poetry here?" Asked to cale. " yes, young master-nim" replied immediately. "Great bring me the most Interesting novel to the third-floor" said Cale as he threw a gold coin at billos and immediately went up stares.

cale sate at the corner as he waited for billos, he kept staring at the window as he remembered the conversation he had with Ron this morning.
'Ron, whats the date today?'
'It is the 29th day of the 3rd month in the 779st
year of the Felix Calendar.'
'Ho..it's early'
'excuse me'
'No, it's nothing'
Cale had appeared in the TBOAH 2 years before the actual story began. He looked out the window and took a sip of the freshly brewed coffee. 'Hmmmm, it's amazing' he thought. He looked at bilios, who was staring at him and complemented. "The coffee here taste great, i'll be sure to come and visit again later" billos looked at him with even more confusion. "thank you, your master-nim" said billos as he bowed his head and headed downstairs.

Billos was having complicated thoughts right now, 'was this really the trash young master?' He thought. He had gotten the chills when he met eye to eye with Cale just now. 'That's not the gaze of a trash. No, that's not even the gaze of a kid' he rubbed his forehead before going back to work.

The readhead on the third floor was enjoying his cake and coffee while reading the novel, 'ahhh is this where I'll finally be able to get my slacker like' he thought. A genuine happy smile appeared on his face. He was already loving the situation too much. His long life dream, his slacker life-chan suddenly seem so close to him and he was ecstatic.

After ordering two more cakes and a couple more Americanos, cale had already finished the novel. He went downstairs at around 3pm and bid billos a goodbye after telling him to keep that seat for him as he would be coming here again tomorrow. 'Heh that was pretty childish' he thought. He then smiled 'yes I'm trash, that's how it's supposed to be' he left the shop with a pretty satisfied smile that left the customers and billos to look as him as if he had grown two heads.