Chapter 24

Carson's lips were suddenly on mine. After a moment of the fimilar feeling I began to kiss him back.

There was a groaning coming from one of the rooms around me and it took me a few seconds to relize it was the one behind me, Pushing Carson away I ran into Aarons rooms. He was thrashing around on the bed, a large frown on his face, Nurses were already trying to hold him down.

"Whats wrong with him."

"Something upset him and I'm pretty sure its what I saw you doing in the hall"

"Oh Crap." Nudging a nurse out of the way, I put my hand on Aarons cheek. "I'm Sorry." All the nurses left "No ones been there for me and I wasnt thinking" I told him as I watched him.

"Whats wrong with him"

"You and me kissing. Now leave!" Aaron now laid still but he was clutching my hand. "Aaron. Please, Wake up. I need you now" I whisper in his ear.

"I just want to see him!" Carson yells.

"Leave Carson!"

Our yelling continues like this until aloud yell comes from Aaron.

We whip around to see him sitting up, an angery look on his face.

You Really Know How To Wake someone up dont'cha?" Aaron was looking at Carson, His face still mad. "Get your ass out of here"

Carson nodded and walked out.

Aaron slowly turned to me. My heart swelled and I smiled.

"I should probably get the nurse"

"Not Yet" He slowly opened his arms up. Oh Lord, How nice it was to hear him talk.

I stepped forward until I was wrapped in his arms.

"I missed you" I tell him as he strokes my hair.

"I missed you to"

The nurse had come in, the whole hospital had flipped out and after many hours of confusion we were finally alone.

"I hate your brother" I tighten my arms around him, afraid he was going to disappear.

"Lets forget about him" He pulls me up and kisses me. My head is spinning and I'm breathing heavily when he finally lets go. He chuckles "Was that to much"

"Oh, HeII no." I kiss him, putting all that I can into it. "Bite me" I whisper against his lips. He groans as I tilt my head back, exposing my neck to him. He kisses me quickly before sinking his fangs in.

When Aaron pulls away, his color has returned and he looks like his old self. I kiss him softly, tasting my blood on his lips.

"Your turn"

"I couldnt take any from you."

He frowns. "Please, Kaye Laini." He holds my face in his hands, my skin tingles beneath his large hands. I kiss his lips before kissing down to his neck. I couldnt turn down his please.

I bite quickly and drink his warm blood.

When I woke up, my back was stiff. I was sitting in the hard chair next to Aaron's bed. The doctors wouldn't let him leave yet and they hadn't been happy when they walked in to find me drinking Aaron's blood.

I looked at Aaron and smiled. The fake flowers were in one hand a cupcake in the other.

"What are these for" He waved the flowers around.

"One for everyday you were asleep."

"Wow."

"Whats the cupcake for?" As Soon as the words slipped from my mouth he smiled.

"Close your eyes." I closed my eyes and listened, I heard nothing.

"Open Them, Babe."

I slowly open my eyes to see Aaron holding a cupcake in front of me. He had turned down the lights and the small flame on the candle seemed to light up the room.

"Happy Birthday." He smiles but I end up crieing. It has been two years since all of this began.

"Thank you." I blew out the candle. Wishing for my best friend to come back to me.

"What did you wish for?" Aaron asks as he hands me the cupcake.

"I cant tell you." I smiled as I recalled saying the same thing to Carlee two years ago.

Aaron smiles and laughs.

"I'm glad your better" I tell him before setting the cupcake down and climbing into his lap.

"I'm glad you chose me."

I put my hands on the sides of his face and pull him towards me. I kiss him gently. I kiss the boy that for the rest of forever will be mine.

Two years ago I lost my best friend. Two Years ago I met Carson and had him lie to me about being his soul mate. Two years ago I met my real soul mate. A year ago I met Cylie Rae and I dealt with her touter. The last year seemed to be mushed all into a few months. I'm now with my soul mate, Aaron and my new best friend Lilly. This is the end of my story. It had it's ups and downs. It was about Love and Hurt. The powers that Wizards have, the strength vampires have But through all the pain we get a good ending. The one where the girl gets her guy (alive and not in a coma). I, Kaye Laini House, Regret nothing of the past two years.

The End. :)