Chapter 15

The Next Morin, I packed up the little clothes i had and looked around. I had only been at this house for a miniuim of a week and i was glad i was leaving. I had gotten shot not far from here (I had been lucky that it hadn't been a wooden bullet), i had been stabbed in the arm with a wooden stake and i had lost Aaron. Out of all of those things the Aaron one hurt the most.

"You Ready" Carson Asked.

"I Know Im Ready" Aaron Yelled, His Voice Dirty And Sarcastic.

"Yeah I Guess" I Mumbled

~~

We Stood Outside Of My Aunts House, I Knew My Parents Were Living there. Our Bags were still in the car. I lifted my hand and knocked on the door. It Swung open. My 12 year old cousin daisy stood there. her jaw dropped.

"Shes Back" She Squealed. "I Told You guys she would be back" She Yelled.

"You Arent Joking With Me, Are You Daisy?" I Heard My Dad Call.

"No. Shes Hear. Say Something Kaye Laini!"

"Dad!" I Called. Before I Could Say Anything Else, My Mom And Dad Came Around The Corner. They Were Looking As Good As They Had Before The Fire.

"Oh Sweetie" My Mom Said As She Hugged Me.

"I Missed You" My Dad Said.

I Smiled At Them Both, Glad They Were Back To Normal

"Come On In" My Mom Said "Who Do You Have With You" She Smiled At Aaron And Carson.

"This Is Carson, My Fiancée And His Older Brother Aaron"

"Fiancée!!" My Mom Smiled And Hugged Both Me And Carson. Aaron Looked A little Pale.

I Smiled. "Wheres Aunt Grace?"

"She Went On A Trip" My Mom Answered

"To Find Someone" Daisy Finshed.

"who?"

They Both Shurgged. I Laughed, Glad That I Was Back With my Family.

"Kelsi! Kaye Laini Is Back" Daisy Yelled As She Skipped Away.

Kelsi House, My Older And Not So Pretty Cousin Came Down The Stairs. "Hi Kaye Laini" She Said not bothering to look at me. "Are You Coming Emily?" She Yelled Behind Her.

Emily? I Froze. Emily Was The Wicked Witch Of The West. She And Carson Had Gone Out For Awhile But Really It Had Just Been Him Using Her For Blood. It Disgusted Me.

Emily Burge Slowly Came Down The Stairs.

"Gasp! The Loser Is Back!" She Said After Looking Around To Make Sure My Mom Wasnt In The Room. She Flipped Me Off Before Hugging Carson. "I've Missed You."

"Dont Touch My Fiancée" I Hissed.

"Fiancée?" She Stepped Back.

"Yeah" Carson Put His Arm Around Me.

"Ug." Emily Looked Around And I Held My Breath As Her Eyes Fell On Aaron.

"Who Are You?" Emily Smiled

"Aaron" He Smiled Back.

"You Arent Taken Are You?" Aaron Glanced At me before shaking his head.

"Im Single"

"Thats Good. We Should Hang Out Tonight"

Aaron Nodded And Emily Walked Away.

I Wanted To Reach Out And Grab Emily's Blonde Hair. I Wanted To Yell At Her To Leave Him Alone But I Couldn't. I Had To Act Like It Didn't Bother Me When Really, It Was Eating me away.

~~~

"Im Going to get a drink"I Told Carson As I Picked Up My cup and walked towards the kitchen. I paused when i heard talking inside.

"Whats Emily Like?" I Heard a voice that I knew was Aaron.

"She's Cool. Definitely A Good Match For You" A Female I Knew Was Kelsi Said.

"I Might Like Her." My Heart Stopped For A Moment

"Ask Her Out"

"I Think I Will"

The Glass Fell From My Fingers, It Hit The Hard Wood Floor And Shattered. It Might Have Made A Noise But I Couldnt Hear Anything But Every thing Aaron Ever Said To Me Playing Through My Head Over And Over.