Chapter 8

I Looked Around And I Couldnt See Anyone. Terrifed I Turned Around And Ran Hopping that I Would Eventully Get To Cylies House.

I Could Hear Someone Running Behind, I Screamed At The Top Of My Lungs. I Dodged For The Ground As I Heard The Gun Go Off Again, But I Was To Late. I Hit The Ground Just As Everything Went Black.

My Head Was Pounding and I Was Moving. No I Wasnt Moving, Someone Was Carrying Me. The Person Was Running Fast. I Winced In Pain As The Person Shifted Me In There Arms. Something Was Really Wrong With My Back. I Screamed As Loud As I Could. What Was Wrong With Me?

"Shhh. It'll Be Okay" An Unfamiliar Voice Whispered To Me.

A Moment Later The Person Stopped, And Began Pounding On A Door.

I Closed My Eyes And Tried To Relax As The Person Still Pounded On The Door. "No. You Gotta Keep Your Eyes Open" He Said.

I Heard The Door Open And Someone Gasped.

"Kaye Laini" Someone The Person Who Answered The Door Said.

"Whos Kaye Laini?" I Whispered right Before I Fainted.

I was in a really soft bed and the pain was gone. I Slowly opened my eyes, not sure what I would see. Standing at the end of the bed were two boys. they looked almost the same but you could see that one was older then the other.

"Kaye Laini are you okay" The Younger looking one said. I looked around,

who was kaye laini?

"She doesnt remeber stupid" The older guy said.

was I kaye Laini?

A Smaller girl came in the room, she looked just like the two boys but looked as if she was the same age as the younger boy.

"How are you Kaye Laini"

Was I kaye laini?

"She doesnt remember anything, cylie" The Younger boy said to her.

Cylie clicked something small in my head but not enough to remeber where I was, or who I was, or who these boys were.

"Nothing At All?" The Small Girl Frowned.

"Nothing" the Older Boy Was Leaning Against The Door.

Cylie Came And Stood Next To Me "Do You Know your Name?" She Asked.

"You Guys Keep Calling Me Kaye Laini So I Guess My Name Is Kaye Laini"

"Yes, Do You Know Anything Else"

I Shook My Head No.

"You've Gotta Be F-ing Kidding Me" The Older Boy Yelled.

"Clam Down." The Younger Boy Snapped.

"Both Of you Out" The Girl Pointed "Send Lilly In"

"We Shouldn't Have To Leave, We Know Her Better" Both Boys Yelled.

All I Could Do Is Blink. They Were actually starting to scare me.

The older boy came and knelled next to the bed, I turned to him.

"Kaye Laini, Im Aaron"

"Aaron" I Said Slowly, The Name Didnt have An affect on me but the boy did. something was pulling me towards him. Aaron reached out and placed his hand over mine. Everyone in the room seemed to disappear. Everything came rushing back, I knew who I was, Who Both boys were, the young girl and why my back hurt. Aaron moved quickly and he whispered in my ear "act like you dont remember for carson" I nodded and as he moved away the room once again had Cylie and carson in it.

"Nothing" aaron said as he turned back to me.

"Thats because your not her soulmate, only her soulmate can do it" Cylie said. I wanted to gasp but if I did it would give it away. Carson came and did the same thing as Aaron had.

"Kaye Laini, Im Carson"

"Carson" I Pretended to think for a minute.

"You dont remember me" he frowned.

"No."

He sighed and touched my hand, nothing happened. I closed my eyes and faked shivered. When I opened my eyes I smiled at carson.

"You remember me now?" Carson asked.

"Of course"

Carson hugged me tightly.

why had Aarons touch been the thing to restore my memory? I was so confused. Carson should have been the one whos touch worked. I smiled at them all then layed back against my pillows. Cylie smiled and left, carson went with her. Aaron gave me a smile "Kaye Laini, You Need to sleep cause then me and you need to talk" He said before leaving. I Yawned and closed my eyes. Its wasnt that hard to fall asleep

 Carson And Aaron Left The Room. Cylie Rae was standing at the end of my bed with a huge smile on her face but as soon as the boys were out of the room and the door was closed, He smile was replaced by a Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed serious look.

"Out of Carson And Aaron, I Like Carson Much Better. Hurt My Twin Brother And I'll Hurt You" She Gave Me A Fake Smile And Left. I gasped. Did she know that Aaron had been the one to do the Memory thing?

I layed back against my pillows and bit my lip. There was no way I could sleep now. Cylie Rae just threatened Me. She played an innocent act in front of her brothers but then she turns all Uggg like Emily Burge. My head was throbbing and my back hurt. when I finally was able to sleep I started shaking, my whole body was shaking violently. I scearmed At the top of my lungs. Carson and Aaron brust in the room. Carson tried to hold me down but it was no use I was shaking to much.