Chapter 7

I Could See Carson Running Down The Road Trieing To Catch Up With Me. He Was Fast But I Was Faster. A Few Minutes Later Carson Was Still After Me But Cylie Rae Suddenly Appperaed. They Were Both Catching Up To Me As The Car Ran Out Of Gas. I Pulled Over, Surrending To Them. Carson Got To The Door And Pullled It Open.

"Kaye Laini"

"Carson" I Smiled. And Laughed Hopping He Would Stop Looking So Mad.

Carson Pulled Me Out Of The Car.

"Why Did You Do That" He Was In My Face, His Eyes Looked Made But There Was A Slight Smile On His Face,

I Shruged. "I Was Bored And Arent We Supposed To Be Getting Away From Aaron"

"Yes Were Supposed To Be Getting Away From Aaron But I Havent Seen Cylie In So Long"

"Fine. You Stay With Your Presious Little Sister But Im Outta Here" I Pushed Him Away ANd Began Walking Away.

"Thats The Way You Came From" Cylie Rae Yelled.

"Whatever" I Turned Around And Walked The Opppiste way.

I Looked Back just once as I walked down the road. Carson Was Standing In the same place, He wasnt moving, He was just watching me. I was kinda upset he wasnt following me but there wasnt any thing I could do about that. I continued walking, not looking back as I went.

The Wind Was Blowing Really Hard. I Frowned Wishing I Had Worn A Hoodie Insted Of A Short Sleeve Shirt. I Hadnt Made It Far When Someone Wrapped There Arms Around My Wasit. Of Course I Did The Only Thing I Could, I Scearmed.

"Kaye Laini Stop It" It Was Aaron. I Took A Deep Breath And Tryed To Clam Down

"Aaron What Are You Doing Here"

"I Followed You"

"Why"

"Its Dangerous Out Here. You May be Vampire But Your On The Weakside."

"Thats Rude" Aaron Chuckles And Takes My Hand.

As He Does A Ripple Of Electicty Runs Through Me, It Was A Feeling I Had Only Felt Once Before And The Frist Time I Hadnt Known What It Was. This Time I Knew Clearly. But How?

Aaron Pulled Away Abrutly, And Took A Step Back.

"What Did You Just Do" He Hissed.

"I Didnt Do Anything"

Aaron Gasped And His Face Paled. "It Cant Be True" He Muttered Before running Off.

"AARON!"

He Didnt Reply He Just Kept Going, Leaving Me In The Dark, Alone

I Was So Darn Confused. I Shouldnt Have Felt That With Aaron, Carson Is The Only Person That Should Send That Feeling Through My Body. I Shiverd Again As I Looked Up And Saw The Moon, Large And Totally Out There Shining Above Me. I Didnt Know How Far I Was From Cylie Raes House. I Only Knew That It Had Been Hours, My Feet Were Starting To Hurt And Aaron Just Left Me Alone in The Middle Of Nowhere.

"Never Thought I Would See You Again" A Voice From Behind Me Said. I Spun Around, Not Sure Who I Would See. I Gasped, Was It Really Her?

"Mom" I Didnt Even recengize My Own Voice.

"Kaye Laini." She Smiled And Held Her Arms Open.

I Couldnt Move, was It Really Her Or Someone Using What I Wanted The Most To Trap Me? I Bit My Lip And Stepped Foreward.

"Mom?"

"Yes, K?"

I Suddenly Knew It Was Her, She Was The Only One That Called me K. I Stepped Forehead Again And Hugged Her.

my Mom hugged me back tightly. I Couldnt Believe It Was Her.

"Ive Missed You So Much"

"Ive Missed You To Baby Girl. Hows Your Dad"

"He Isnt Himself Mom."

My Mom Let Me Go, "I Must Go To Him then"

I Frowned At Her. "Dont Worry, I'll Come Back For You" I Frowned As My Mom Took Off Down The Road. Was Everyone Gonna Leave Me Alone Out Here?

I had no where to go, if i turned around now I would know how far to go before I got to Cylies, If I kept going I have no idea where I would end up. I was alone in the middle of no where. I shouldnt have walked off in the frist place. I should be sitting somewhere with carson. I froze as a loud thundering nosie came from in front of me. I knew enough to know it was a gun shot