Chapter 20

Kelsi's POV-
I just had my first time with Carson. I thought back to the amazing thing we did and smiled. It was nice and I found out his secret. That wonderful vampire.
There was one little problem, we hadn't used protection.
I jumped up and got on my computer and got on Google.
How long does it take to find out if your pregnant? is what I typed in.
All of the posts said a minuim of ten days.
In ten days I would take a test to see if I was pregnant with Carson Anderson's baby.

Kaye Lainis POV-

I slip out of Carson's car and run inside. He slowly follows me.
"Kaye Laini" He calls over and over.
"I need time to think" I mutter, knowing that between his wolf senses and his vampire hearing he has to hear it.
"alright" He whispers.
I sit in the den, unknowingly on the part that me and Aaron have kissed on. I had been fine. I was ready to forget what Carson did when I felt something, something different. It wasn't coming from myself. I wasn't feeling those emotions. Happy? Relieved? None of those were coming from me.

As I sat in the den the feelings got closer and stronger. Aaron passed the room a moment later, it was barley there and not noticeable by a human by there was a slight skip to his walk.
"Aaron" I Called out.
"Yes?" He skipped into the room, the smile on his face became larger.
"Why are you so happy?"
"I'm not"
"Yes, you are. I can fe-" I stopped myself, I couldnt say that.
"feel it?" Aaron finished my sentece, his smile widened alittle bit more. When I try to speak I cant so I nodd. "Thats good"
"whats it mean" I can only whisper.
"Well....umm. Soulmates" If I had been human I wouldnt have heard the last part.

"Carsons my soulmate"
"I know but theres something between me and you"
"I dont want to hear anymore"
I kiss him on the cheek before walking out. I cant help but notice how my lips tingle.

"Carson!" I Yelled as I walked through the house.
"What?" He said as he walked up to me.
I slowly reached up and touched his cheek, he happily sighed under my touch but I didn't feel a thing. I didnt get the feeling that I did when Aaron kissed or touched me.
I gasped. Was Aaron right?
I had only ever felt the tingling feeling once with Carson but I always got when I was around Aaron.
"I need to go" I told Carson.
"where?" He frowns.
"For a walk"
"Dont get shot" He smirks.
I roll my eyes and walk out of the house, down to the forest

I pulled my phone out my friend and scrolled through my contacts, hoping I could find someone to talk to.
I failed, no surprise there. As I scrolled through the contacts, I stopped At Carlee. I missed her so much. She would've been the prefect person to go through all of this with.
Had her Parents shut her phone line down?
It had only been 5 months and her parents were so upset about the whole thing that they had every excuse to forget or hold off on things.
I hit the call button and held the phone to my ear. It went straight to voice mail and Carlee's perky voice surround me.
"Hey... Its Carlee. I'm not able to get to my phone right now, I'm probably with my Best Friend Kaye Laini" There was a pause and My voice which sounded so much happier then it did now, yelled hey "but I can get back to you later so leave a message after the annoying beep"

I drop the phone as the tears began to fall. The sun sets in front of me as the tears come down faster.
"come on" Both Aaron and Carson walk up. There faces are sad.
"No" I try to tell them but it ends up coming out sounding something like 'nogauh"
Aaron grabs my right arm, Carson grabs my left and they are soon carrying me.
"I'm the vampire, you shouldn't be able to do this"
"Shush Kaye Laini" I'm not sure which boy said it. They both sounded so much alike at the moment.
"I wanna be alone. No, wait. I want my best friend" I ripped away from them and ran towards the house.
I fall into the bed of the guest bedroom that Aaron hadn't made his own.

I sat on the bed, high off sadness. The Alarm clock flashed 12:00 and I giggled before reaching out to grab my phone. I searched for Cylie Rae's Number.
'3 more days' I sent those 3 simple word to her before curling up.