Chapter 12

That night i put on black skinnys and a black twilight tee shirt. when i walked into the living room i knew things werent going to be good. Aaron had an evil smile, and Lilly was frowning. I bit my lip and joined them.

"Are you ready" Aaron asked.

"Yeah, I Guess"

Lilly sighed and began filling a bag with random objects.

"Whats Wrong With Her?" I whispered to Aaron.

"She doesnt like our plans"

"But she was excited earlier."

"There was a slight change"

"Are you going to tell me what changed?"

"Nope." Aaron smiled and walked away.

~~~

We were walking down the street when lilly disappeared.

"She had other things she had to do" Aaron said,

I nodded, he was able to read me so easily.

"So What Are We Doing?"

"You'll see."

"Why dont you tell me anything" I said ,suddenly mad.

He didnt answer.

"We're Here" He said a few minutes later.

"A Hotel? What Halloween Things Are We Doing Here?"

Aaron Smiled In A Bad Boy Way And Led Me Inside the Lobby.

"I Brought You Here For A Reason" Aaron Said from inside the hotel room as I stood on the 6 story balcony.

"You sound nervous" I Tauted.

"I-I-I I am"

"Did You Just Stutter" I turned and Peeked At him through my hair. He was Biting his lip and looking down. " Tell Me the reason"

"I Did Some work Today"

"Yeah?"

"The Spell That Made It So We Couldnt...Ya Know"

"Yeah"

"I Got Rid Of It"

"Really?" I Smiled And Turned Completely Towards Him.

"Took Awhile And ALOT Of Enegry"

"What Does That Mean"

"Im Going to Need Some Of Your Sweet Blood" He Smiled.

I Ran Towards Him And A Night Of Fun Began.

~~~

Light was Shining in through the window, Warm strong arms were wrapped around and everything was at peace.

"Good Moring Sleeping Beauty" He Whispered In my ear. I froze, the was not the voice of the man I had spent the night with. I Opened my eyes to see Carson lying next to me and we were in the normal room . It had been a dream, there hadn't been a night in a hotel room. I sighed before faking smiling to Carson.

It had all been a dream, a long long dream that left me crushed and confused.

The day went on differently then my dream, expect for the notes. I still got the notes but this time, I understood. I Had 7 days to choose between Carson And Aaron. 7 Days Until Something Horrible Happened. I Had 7 days to make the biggest decession of my life and I didn't even know where to begin. The Dream had me messed up, it had seemed so real. As I Later Walked down the hall i stopped Lilly.

"What Are You Doing Tonight?" I asked

"Some Tricking with Aaron" She Smiled.

"Can I Come?" I Asked With Hoping I Could Recreate My Dream.

"Its A Me And Aaron Thing" She Shot Me A Dirty Look Which Was Something She Barley Did Anymore And Walked Away.

"I'll Be back in a little bit"

"Please Let Me Go With You" I Begged Carson as he stood at the door. "Dont leave Me here with her"

"You act like my little sister is the one that shot you"

"I Know She Didn't But Still Please Let Me Go" I was actually pretty sure she was the one who shot me but i wasn't going to tell him that.

"Im going to get you something and it wont be a surprise if you come"

"PLEASE"

"No Kaye Laini" and with out another word he left, leaving me alone with his evil little sister Cylie Rae.

I had only known Cylie for about a week and she had already shot me, threatened me to stay away from Aaron and I was pretty sure she was the one who put a spell on me and Aaron so we couldnt do it...

~~~~

 Aarons POV-

"Why Didnt you let Kaye Laini Come" I asked Lilly as we walked down the road.

"This is a me and you thing" she said in her whiny voice

"things are changing"

"I know. I still dont believe your Kaye Lainis soul mate to"

"why not?"

"Carsons her soul mate. You've fallen to hard for her and she wasn't per pared to catch you"

"Dont say that"

I paused wondering if Kaye Laini got the dream that i had tried to shove to her.

"Aaron let have Carson have her. She isn't your type"

"Opposites Attract" I whispered.

"Ive never seen you like this before Aaron, get a hold of your self. When we were little you said you would never fall in love, you would be the type of guy that went from girl to girl with out caring. Dont let Kaye Laini Change that."

"Im sorry Lilly, Its to Late."

I really did love her, there was no denying that.

Lillys POV-

Aaron Really did love Kaye Laini. His Voice dripped with passion when he talked about her, his eyes sad when she was curled up with Carson. I Should have let her come, just to make him smile. I was a better sister to Aaron then Cylie Rae was, Cylie Rae wanted Kaye Laini And Carson To Be Togther and last week I would have agreed with her but seeing Aaron like this hurts.

"Lets Get This Over With"

"Would You Rather Just Get Back To Kaye Laini"

"No. That Would Be Rude To You"

Aaron Anderson Might Have Been A Player That Fell For The Wrong Girl But He Was Defintly A Gentlemen.

Carson's POV-

I really didnt need to leave the house but i really wanted to leave the house. Kaye Laini's thoughts were so strong they blocked themselves. Aaron was blocking his thoughts himself which was weird since we normally talked to each other through thoughts since it was easier to keep things from the girls that way.

"Kaye Laini chose me when we ran away" I Whispered to myself as I walked down the alley that led to the club I searching for.