Chapter 2

I Pushed Aaron Way When I Heard The Front Door Open And My Family Slowly Came In.
"Bye" Aaron Said As He Walked To The Window.
"You Drink My Blood And Now Your Leaving"
"Carson Told Me Not To Vist You. He'll Go All Wolfy Vampire Guy On Me I f I dont get Home"
"Hes Part Vampire?" I Thought Back To The Bite Marks On Emily's Neck. I Guess I Had Forgotten He Was A Wolf Now.
"Yeah." Aaron Jumped Out The Window With Out A Good Bye Or An I Love You.

I Curled Up in a ball. I Wanted more of Aarons Blood. He Said A Full vampires blood was better, To bad I didn't know any Full Vampires. A Few Minutes later, My dad came in the room and set down my dinner on my desk, he gave me a little wave before stopping down the stairs. My dad used to be so Friendly. Now he was just UG.

All Night I Tossed And Turned. I Was Craving Vampire Blood. I Remembered Back To My First Killing, They Place I Had K1lled At Was Depressing But The Feeling I Had After K1lling The Young Boy Was Amazing. The Boy had died with a smile on his face so at least I knew he was happy with what I had done. I needed blood now. I sighed and got up from my bed. I crept down the stairs and held back a sneeze. Everyone Was A Sleep. I Went Into Kelsi's Room. Kelsi Was A Deep Sleeper. I Grabbed her wrist and put my fangs in. I Began drinking her blood.

when Kelsi began squirming I sighed and got up. I had been drinking her blood for over five minutes. I wiped my mouth and ran up to my room. I was able to sleep perfectly now. The next moring on the way to school Emily and Carson Drove by in a really nice car, All The windows were down and they were laughing like crazy. I sighed and ignored them, I needed to get over Carson.

~~~~

Once Again the School Day went by fast. Today I Noticed That Carson was watching me with a Sad look on his face. What was his problem? I had chosen him but he pushed me away. On My Way home Aaron Suddenly Appeared in front of me. I giggled.
"Whats Up" I Smiled
"Nothing Much" He Wrapped his arm around me. As Aaron Leaned Down to kiss me I saw Carson slowly drive by. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed Aaron Hard. I saw Carson looking at us threw the rear view mirror. I smiled to myself.

"Kaye Laini I Gotta Tell You Something" Aaron Said Pulling Away From me.
"What?" We Started Walking Again.
"Its Important"
I Looked Over At Him, He Looked Serious. "Tell Me"
"You Died In The Fire"
"No I Didnt. Im Standing Right Here"
"I Saved You"
"What Do You Mean"
"I Was By Your Nieghborhood Because I Heard About The Fire, I Felt Something Coming From Your House, It Was You, Something About You Was Dragging Me In. So I Snuck In And Found You. You Were Dead But I Saved You. I Was Also Focusing On Saving All The People In Your House. I Thought I Failed With Your Mom And Dad But I didnt. Your Mom Is Out There Somewhere"
"Your Joking Right"
"No"
I Just Stood There. I Couldnt Move, Or Speak.

Me And Aaron Slowly Walked To My House. I Didn't Know What To Say. My Mom Was Out There Somewhere. Why Didn't She Come Looking For Me. I Walked Up The Front Steps And Walked In, Closing The Door In Aarons Face As I Did So. I Walked Down The Long Hallway To The Room That Was Once Mine. I Opened The Door And Walked In Slamming The Door Behind Me. My Dad Had Made The Room Into His, Half Of The Room Was A Study, The Other Half Was His Room. He Was Sitting At A Desk With His Back To Me.
"Ever Heard Of Knocking" He Spun Around In The Chair. "Oh Its You"

"I'm Your Daughter and All I Get Is A Oh Its You"
"I'm Busy Kaye Laini"
"Your My Dad. You Should Act Like It"
"Your Supposed to Be In Your Room"
The Veins In His Head Were Popping Out, Just Like They Did The Same Night Of The Fire When I Had Came Home From A Party 10 Minutes Late.
"Wheres Mom"
He Calmed Down And Leaned Back In The Chair. "Thats What I'm trying To Figure out"
I Took A Deep Breath And Walked Up To The Desk.

I Took One Look At My Dads Desk And Bolted Out Of The Room. It Was Covered In Pictures Of Him And My Mom. I Couldn't Look At All Those Pictures Of How They Used To Be. I Ran Up To The Attic And Threw Myself At My Bed, Only To be Pulled Back Up and Into A Warm embrace. I Sniffled and wrapped my arms Around the person. I Knew It Was Aaron. I Didn't Want to be with him right now but he was all I had.
"I came to tell you something more" He whispered in my ear.
"What?"
"Love will bring your dad back to normal. I noticed how you were thinking about how he has changed. Show him you love him and he will be who he used to be."
I pulled back and kissed Aaron. "Thank You" I Smiled "Do you have any idea where my mom might be?"
"No. Sorry" He Kissed me quickly before jumping out the window.