Chapter 13

Kaye Lainis POV-
I dont know how long i stood by the door, 5? 10? 30 minutes? maybe even an hour. I Couldve Stood There Longer bur Cylie Had inturputed me.
"What Now" I Asked Cylie Rae As I Continued to do what she says.
"Place The Cup Of Sand In The North Point" She Paused "Let Me Do It Your To Slow" She Took over, placing all the cups where they belonged.
"Now What"
"Repeat After Me"
"Alright"
"I Kaye Laini Hosue Bind Myself To"
"Woah! No. No No No"
"What"
"This Is A Binding Spell"
"Yeah?"
"Who The Hell Do You Think You Are Trying To Bind Me To Someone"
"Im The Sister OF The Guy That Your Cheating On, Both Of The Guys"
"Cheating?" I Had Never Thought Of it That Way.
"Yes Cheating"

"Dont make me force you"
"Force Me?" I Snorted, Trying to keep under control "Are you forgetting who the vampire in the room is?"
"Are you forgetting who the powerful wizard is?" and with a flick of her wrist i was flying across the room, hitting the wall with a thud. Cylie was suddenly over me, a stake in her hand.
"You either do the binding or i end you completely."
"You wont kll me, it'll hurt both of your brothers"
"there both part vampires, give'em some time and they'll get over it" she took the stake and jammed it in my arm. the only thing i could do was scream.
"There, now you know im serious" she pulled the stake out and walked back to the spell circle.

~~~

Aarons POV-
There was a sharp spreading through my right arm. I gasped.
"You alright?" Lilly asked as we sat down on a bench.
I shook my head.
"Whats wrong?"
"My a-a-a-arm"
"Let me see."
She pulled my leather jacket down.
"Aaron! What did you do?"
"Nothing" I Turned to look.
"Dont look. To much blood" She was quiet for a moment "Some one your connected to is hurt. Do you know who it could be?"
"No. Can we just go back to Cylies Place" I asked, suddenly worried about Kaye Laini

~~~
 Kaye Lainis POV (For A While)-

Cylie Rae had me back to sitting in the spell circle. It wasnt hard for her to do since she had a stake and i was still weak from the hit she did on my arm and as i sat there i could fell blood pouring from the large hole.
At first i thought it was my imagnation but as cylie rae was fixing the circle i heard the back door
"Alright. Im Ready" Cylie Rae said As Aaron and Lilly Appeared Behind Her.
"What Did You Do To Kaye Laini" Aaron Yelled As He Tackled Her.open and 2 people step in. I shouldve freaked out but something about one of the people and a delious scent that came with them was claming me down.
He Hissed With Pain As His Right Arm Hit The Ground

"I Used A Vampire For A Spell" Cylie Said Through Clenched Teeth "We Used to do it all the time"
"Who were You bonding her to?" He Pushed Cylie down harder
"None Of Your Business" She Grunted As Aaron Pushed Down More.
"Stop Aaron, Let Her Go And Lets Focus On The Hole In Kaye Lainis Arm That Matches The Hole In Your Arm." Aaron Jumped Up And Walked Over To Me.
"Are You Okay?" I Asked Him.
"Dont Worry About Me." He Whispered.
"Let Me See"
"Kaye Laini, Im Fine Your Not"
I Rolled My Eyes And Grabbed His Leather Jacket, And Tugged It Down. Aaron Sighed And Helped.
"See. Mines Been Cleaned And Is No Longer Bleeding. Yours On The Other Hand..."
I Tore My Eyes From His Wound To Mine. And He Was Right, Mine Was Way Worse.

"When Carson Gets Home Nothing About My Arm Will Be Said" Aaron Said To Lilly.
"Why?"
"None OF Your Business Just Dont Tell"
"You And Your Secerts" She rolled her eyes and left the room.
"Are you alright?" He asked.
"Im Fine"
"I felt your pain and I still feel it, dont lie"
"Why did you ask?"
"I Worry about you"
"Dont. Im Fine."
"Here" Lilly Entered The Room, dropping a large ac bandage on the floor

Aaron Was Wrapping the ace bandage around my arm when Carson walked in.
"What Happened?" He Rushed Over.
"I was joking around with a stake and i accidently did hit Kaye Laini with the stake. Im so sorry"
I watched as Aaron rolled his eyes and Carson shook his head.
"You need to be careful and not joke like that, you could have killed her." Carson Kissed me on the cheek before giving Aaron a deadly look.
"I didnt mean it" Cylie Pouted.
"Sure you didnt" Aaron Said as he stood up. He gave me a tight smile before walking away.

"What does that mean?" Carson suddenly yelled.
"Im Pretty Sure She Meant To Hurt Her."
"Why Would my sister hurt MY girlfriend" Still Yelling.
"Im not sure" Aaron shrugged before leaving the room, Carson walked to the room me and him had been sleeping in and slammed the door.
Me? I just sat there with an ace bandage on my arm and with Cylie watching me with evil eyes.

"Are You alright?" Lilly asked me after she shooed Cylie Rae from the room.
"Not really"
"whats wrong? and i know its not your arm."
"The boys"
"What about them"
"I love them both"
"I think Aaron loves you more then Carson does."
"Really?"
"Yeah. He's Changed alot since he's been around you."
I smiled.