Chapter 6

"Are We Almost There Yet" I Whined As We Continued To Speed Down The Highway.

"No"

"Can We Atleast Stop"

"Your Irrated You Need Blood" He Glanced Ove rAt me.

"No."

"Yes"

"Okay. Yes. Your Blood"

He Sighed And Pulled Over To The Side Of the Road.

"My Blood Is Yours Kaye Laini"

I Giggled And Bit His Neck. My Mouth Was Filled With the Warm Liquid.

I Drank For A Few Minutes Before I Pulled Back And Blucked Up.

We Drove For alittle while longer before we pulled down a side road and drove down to the end of it where alittle Farm house sat. I turned to carson and gave him a where are we look. He smiled and got, walking to my side and opening the door. I Stepped out and took a hold of his hand. He Was Still Smiling. He Knocked On The Door. A Few Minutes Later A Girl With Short Black Hair And Green Eyes Opened The Door. When She Looked At Carson Her Eyes Widened.

"Kaye Laini, This Is My Twin Sister Cylie Rae."

Your Twin?" My Jaw Dropped.

"Yeah" Carson smiled And Hugged Cylie Rae. she Smiled And Hugged Him Back.

"Long Time No See" She Looked At Me "Who Is This Pretty Girl"

"This Is My Girlfriend" Carson Put His Arm Around Me And Held Me Close. I Smiled.

"Thats Cool. Im So Glad Your Here. Everyones Visting Me."

"Everyone?"

"Yeah"

"Hello Brother And Kaye Laini" Me And Carson Looked Up To See Aaron Standing Behind Cylie Rae.

Backed Up Not Knowing What Was Going To Happen Next.

"Whats Going On" Cylie Rae Frowned As The Looked Back And Forth Between Her Twin And Her Older Brother.

"Me And Kaye Laini Came Here to Get Away From Aaron."

"No No Leaving Now. That Would Be Rude" Aaron Smiled.

"Please Stay" Cylie Was Begging Carson With Her Eyes,

"Of Course Cylie"

"Carson!" I Hissed.

"Sorry Kaye Laini"

"I'll Be In The Car." I Stromed Off To The Car. I Didnt Care How Long I Had To Sit There I WOuld Stay Until We Left.

I Sat There, Not Moving, Hardly Breathing. I Watched As Carson Sat In The Window And Watched Me, Every once In A While He Would Look Away And Say Something Or Smile. I Knew What He Was Watching Me For And Since He Seemed To Be Expecting It I Was Going To Give It To Him. I Moved Over To The Drives Seat And Twisted The Key, Starting The Car. Carson Was Outside In A Flash. He Stood On The Porch Waiting For My Next Move. I Smiled And Put The Car In Reverse. He Was At The Car Door Now. I Slowly Pulled Out Of The Driveway.

"Kaye Laini GET BACK HERE" He Screamed. I waved bye and took off down the street.