Chapter 19

Aarons POV ♥

I took Kaye Laini back to the Spare bedroom. She was heart broken. We sat down on the bed again. This time she sat on my lap, her face buried in my shoulder.

"It'll be okay" I rub her back, tiering somehow to comfort her.

"No it wont."

"Pick me and it will"

"I told you. I cant"

Shaking my head I say "When was the last time you had blood"

"When was the last time i had your blood?" She Sniffles.

"4 days ago.."

"Theres your answer"

"Bite me then."

When she doesnt reply I'm pretty sure she isnt going to until I feel her mouth on my neck and then her small fangs sink in. I have to bite my lip to keep my self from yelling out.

Kaye Laini stopped drinking my blood and began kissing up my neck. She smiled at me before kissing me slowly. I couldnt help but kiss her back. The Kissing soon got hotter and more my style.

When she began tugging at the bottom of my shirt I relized what this was and pushed her back.

"I wont be your re-bound" I hissed as I wiped my neck with the back of my hand

"I would nev-"

"Im not stupid" I cut her off, not wanting to hear it.

"You should know me better then that"

"Just go!" I didnt want to push her away but I needed to.

~~

--Back to Kaye Lainis POV For Awhile

As I walked out of the room I relized Aaron was right, A part of me had been using him as my re-bound but a larger part of me just wanted him...

I just stood there, not sure where to go. I couldnt go to my room, I was to much of a mess to go to my parents. I was wandering down the hall that lead to my old room when I ran into Darlia.

"Darlia!" I Smiled.

"Hey Kaye Laini. How Are You?"

"Pretty Bad"

"I thought you were happy now"

"I was but that doesnt matter. Me and you have some catching up to do." She smiles and we go to her room. I had never been happier to see my cousin.

I sat across from Darlia in her room. It was the frist time I had been in there not having to clean.

"What'd you wanna talk about?" She asks

"Tell how you've been. I dont wanna talk about my problems right now"

"Well, After you ran away my boyfriend broke up with me. Ive kinda been a loner since then" She sighed and fell on her bed while popping a couple of marshmellows in her mouth.

As I really looked at her I relized she had packed on a few pounds.

Darlia was filing through some papers that had been on her floor when I smelt blood. I turn my head to see a small drop of blood bubbling at her finger.

"I gotta go" I say quickly.

She gives me a funny look before I took off, running for the back door.

As soon as I got to the back yard I froze. Kelsi was sitting next to the pool wearing only a robe. Adrenaline rocked through me as I sneak up behind her,

"Stay Away from My fiancée " I yell in her ear right before I push her into the pool. She gargles under water for a moment before coming back up. She screams, really screams. A scream that has my parents come running out, well actually everyone came running. Carson came from the pool house , Aaron was right behind my parents, Darlia came from her room.

Carson gulps as he looks at me. He knows that I know What he and Kelsi did. My mom and Dad scowl at me but don't punish me. Aaron just frowns and shakes his head which I don't understand since He had to expect something like this.

"Carson will you help Kelsi out" My mom asks after she fails.

"He touchs her and me and him are done" I warn them all as he gets closer.

Kelsi ended up pulling herself out, her robe had fallen off so she stormed off inside the house wearing only a bra and thong.

"Kaye Laini why would you do that" My mom asked

"I need to talk to Carson about it not you." I snapped and stormed off the oppistie way that Kelsi had gone. Carson Followed Me. I Got in the Passenger seat, not surprised the see Aaron in the back. Carson slid in the drivers seat and without a word he drove us to his house.

When we pulled into the driveway Aaron ran in.

"What you did was wrong" I hissed.

"It had been so long since I had a Human. I couldn't control myself"

"You always say, we're soul mates. If we were soul mates you wouldn't have done that"

"Give me one more chance. I promise, nothing like that will happen again"

I just nod, knowing that Carson had just made my 7 day quest just a little bit easier.