Sleeping Beauty, Wizard Style.

This Is The Squeal To A Cinderella Story, Vampire Style

I Sat At My Desk In My Small Attic Room And Sighed. I've Been Grounded For 3 Months Now and Things weren't getting any better. Sure I had my own bathroom and I no longer had to clean the house but from lack of getting around, I had gained a few pounds. I hadn't Had blood in Forever.

             "Kaye Laini. Time For School" The Man That I Had Spent A year and a half thinking was dead called up to me.

             "Okay Dad" I Frowned. Wishing My Mom was the one who hadn't died. I Stopped Down The Stairs and Out The Front Door. As I Walked To School I Wished Carlee Was Still Alive to walk with me. I Frowned, Wishing Carson Hadn't Killed Carlee.

I Sat In My Seat In Mr.Crunies Class. Carson Was Standing Next To Emily Burge Flirting. I Sighed and leaned forward in my seat. I missed Carson. I Really Really Missed Him. There Were Fresh Bite marks on Emily's neck. I reached up and touched my neck, remembering when I was the one with the bite marks. Emily Giggled Loudly As Carson Kissed Her Fingers. Emily Used to Call Me a Loser, Now She Calls Me A Freak. I Perfered Being Called A Loser But Hey When You Tell A Girl That Hates You That Your A Vampire You Dont get to decide what your called. Mr.Crunie Came In the Room and Carson Came and sat next to me.

             "Your becoming a little Stalker aren't you Kaye Laini" Carson Smiled. I Gasped.

I Glared At Carson.

             "Your Just Jealous I Picked Your Brother" I Smiled, It Wasn't Totally True, I Mean I Had Picked Aaron Then Went To Carson Who Turned Me Down So I Went Back To Aaron.

Carson Didn't Say Anything. He Just Turned Away And Stared At the board. My Smiled Widened. I Had Gotten To Him.

The Rest Of The Went By In A Blur. When I Go Home, I Grabbed An Apple And Went Up To Me Room. I Sneezed A Couple Of Times, It Was Extremly Dusty. I Gasped When I Got Up. Someone Was Sitting On My Bed. I Smiled And Ran To Hug The Person.

            "Aaron" I Squealed. Aaron Hadn't Been Over in over a week. He Hugged Me Tightly. 

            "How Have You Been" He Smiled.

             "Okay"

             "Why Only Okay"

             "Your Rarely Vist, Carsons A Jerk, And I Haven't Had Blood In A While."

Aaron Tipped His Head Back. "Drink My Blood"

             "What" I Gasped.

             "My Bloods Fine"

I Didn't Want to drink his blood but I Could see the veins in his neck throbbing. I Leaned forward sinking my fangs into his neck. He groaned, I Began drinking his blood. It was the best blood I had ever had.

I Wiped My Mouth And sat Down On My Bed. Aaron Sat Next to Me. I Handed Him A Tissue But He Ignored It.. He Cupped My Chin And Titled My Head Back.

             "My Turn" He Smiled

             "You Drink Blood?"

             "Im Part Vampire"

             "Really?" Had He Told Me That Before But I Forgot.

             "Yeah, If You Thought My Blood Was Good Then You Should Try A Full Vampires Blood" He Smiled And Bit My Neck, I Didnt Want To But I Let Him Drink.