Chapter 14

I sat there for awhile. Alone. Lilly had gone off to do whatever she does, Nether of the boys had come out.

Ding Dong. Ding Dong.

The Clock made the noise 12 annoying times.

"6 days left" Cylie said as she Appeared in front of me a minute later.

"What?"

"Dont act dumb" She faded away before i could relize what she meant.

I only had 6 days left to chose.

~~~~

I got up eventually. I went into mine and carsons room. his head came up from the pillow to look at me. We stared at each other for awhile before he sat up and opened his arms.

"We gotta talk" He silently said. I nodded and went and sat in his lap. His arms went around me.

"You love me right?"

"Of Course" I got closer.

"Then Marry Me?"

"Huh"

He slid me out from under me and onto the ground. Where he got on one knee.

"Kaye Laini House, Please Marry Me?"

I Froze "Carson I..umm..."

Images of Aaron began filling my mind. I'd Loved Carson Longer But Everything Had Changed When Aaron Had Came. I Felt Stronger with Aaron But Carson Didnt have A Player Past.

"Carson. I.. Umm... Would Love To Marry You!" I Blurted, Not Wanting To Sstop Loving Carson. He Smiled And Slid A Large Diamond Ring Onto My Finger. I Smiled Back And Kissed Him. Not Sure If I Made The Right Choice.

~~~

The next moring I was watching tv when Aaron stepped in the way.

"I Mean Nothing To you." He had his eyes on the ring and the look on his face was heartbreaking.

"Thats Not True"

"Why'd You Say Yes Then?"

"I Didnt want to lose him"

"Well Now You've Lost Me"

"No. Please Aaron"

"You Cant Have Both Of Us. Not Anymore"

Thats what did it, The tears began falling down my face.

"Im Not Sorry" He said as he walked out the door.

"What Did You Do?!?!?!?!" Lilly Came Storming In The room.

"N-No-Nothing"

"Uh. Yeah. You Did Alot. Your Engaged To The Wrong Guy. Aaron Has Changed So Much For You"

I Couldnt Reply. There Wasnt Anything In the World I Couldve Said.

After Lilly Left Through The Same Door Aaron Had Gone Out Of, Cylie Rae Came and Sat Next To Me.

"The Council Wont Drop The 6 days"

"what?"

"You. Were. Given. 7. Days. To. Chose."

"Okay."

"Even though your engaged they are going to let you have the 6 days still But i know your going to be a good little soon-to-be-sister-in-law and stay with Carson" She smiled and hugged me. I akwardly patted her on the back.

"Oh Good you 2 are getting along" Carson said as he came in the room.

"I wanna Go Home" I Told Carson. "And Tell My Parents About Us. Maybe We Could Stay There For Awhile"

"Move Back To My Old House?" Carson Asked.

"Sure"

"Alright. We'll Go Tomorrow"

"Im Coming" Aaron Said As He Walked In. The Only Sign That He Was Upset Was The Redness Around His Eyes. had he Been Crieing?

"Fine" Carson Stood Up And Kissed Me Quickly Before Leaving The Room.

"Why Are You Coming" I asked Aaron.

"Because I Want To"

"Why"

"I never spent much time there. I might meet a girl that'll treat me better then you do"

"Your back to the jerky guy you were when i first met you."

"Your Engagement Changed Me Back"

I Shook My Head.

"5 more days" I whispered to myself as the clock struck 12. The day had gone by fast.

I was now laying in bed, not able to sleep. Wishing i could take back my yes. Carson was laying next to me. His arm around my waist.

"Did you say something" He said groggily.

"Nope."

"alright. love you"

"I.." I stopped myself. did i really love carson "love you to" I finshed quickly, knowing the words were now only half true.

I had 5 days to fix things between Aaron and me and not lose Carson in the process.