Chapter Twenty-Three: Triple Reveal

[Lupin]

"Leanbow, could it really be you?" Udonna asked, as she hugs him.

Udonna and Leanbow pulled away and held hands.

"I don't know how to explain, but it's true. I am alive." Leanbow said.

"This is unbelievable." Madison said.

"I agree." I said.

"No, this is one of Koragg's tricks." Nick said.

"Leanbow survived but not Solaris Knight!" Imperious said. "Now, to finish what I've started!" He said, and went to attack Leanbow who deflects it.

"Uthe Sasoray!" Leanbow chanted, all of us disappeared.

𝓜𝓐𝓖𝓘𝓒

All of us appeared in another dimension.

"We'll be safe in this dimension for a while." Leanbow told us.

"Okay, am I the only one confused by what's going on here?" Xander asked.

"You're not the only one." Kai said.

"Yeah. I'm a little mixed-up myself." Vida said.

"Let me get this straight." Chip said, he walks to the front. "Leanbow was Koragg, and Koragg was Leanbow, and one of them... or both of them... just saved our lives." He said.

"Wait, wait. This is the same guy who's been trying to toast us for months. How can we trust it's really Leanbow?" Nick asked.

"No idea." I said.

"You're right. I don't blame you for not trusting me." Leanbow replied.

"I trust you." Udonna said, she walks towards him. "I know it's you. What happened?" She asked.

"My tale is so incredible, I'm not sure I believe it myself." Leanbow said, and everyone sat on the rocks that are around. I stood next to Nick and Udonna. "It happened in the last battle of the Great War." He said.

"You closed the gates to the underworld, and we all thought you were gone forever." Udonna said.

"Yes, but that's when the story just begins." Leanbow said. "My plan had worked. And The Master was sinking down into the depths, but he used the last of his dark magic to take me with him and turned me into Koragg, the Knight Wolf, his most obedient soldier." He said. "I had no memory of my previous life. Everything I did was for The Master." He said.

"But you remember now." Chip said.

"It must have been, the virus that infected my titan mode. It began to break the memory spell." Leanbow said.

"Then you must remember how many times you tried to destroy us, and Udonna, even your own wife." Nick said. "You almost destroyed her, then stole her Snow Staff. Not to mention, almost destroying Lupin, my boyfriend. Does that ring any bells?" He asked.

I flinched remembering when I betrayed Koragg. Nick puts a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"Yes." Leanbow replied. "I remember it all, and I cannot tell you all how sorry I am." He said.

"Nick, no one could withstand the full power of The Master's dark magic." Udonna told him.

"I am especially sorry to you, Lupin, or should I say Lucas." Leanbow said. "Daggeron and Helen's son."

Everyone's eyes widened in shock, especially mine.

"Wait, wait, wait, hold on a second." Xander said.