Chapter Four: Rock Solid

Kai POV

Today was another day in Rock Porium, Madison was filming us, as we were doing our stuff.

She came over to where Chip, Xander and I was. "Been another attack, right around here." Xander said, as he shows the newspaper to the camera.

"Man turned to stone." I said. "It's been on for a while."

Xander said something to Chip.

"Uh, yeah, we are. You're suppose to be supervising right?" Chip said.

"He catches on fast." Xander said to the camera.

"You really gotta stop being lazy." I said to my bestfriend.

"Every price shall fall under my mighty hands, from my discounts." Chip said. Madison and I laughs. "Defender of the bargain bit, hero to slacker and collector of light." He begins playing with the tool.

Xander puts a bunch of price tags on Chip. "One last touch." He said, and puts one on his forehead. Madison and I laughed a gain. "Now you're really count discount." He said.

𝓟𝓞𝓘𝓢𝓞𝓝 𝓘𝓥𝓨

3rd POV

In the Underworld, Morticon and Koragg were talking to their master.

"Yes, master! Your wishes are being fulfilled, as we speak!" Morticon said.

Necrolai and Clawbster enters the cave.

"Good news." Necrolai said, as she flips her hair.

"Another has fallen into my stoning spell!" Clawbster said.

"We'll pick off the citizens of Briarwood, until it's nothing but a sanctuary." Necrolai said.

"One citizens at a time is hardly domination of the whole city." Koragg said. "Let me take my army of  Styxoids." He said, and the Styxoids cheered.

"A good suggestion Master Koragg." A figure said, as he appears from the shadows behind a pillar, and stood next to his teacher. He is wearing a black robe, and a wolf mask that covers his eyes and nose. "May I be a part of it?" He asks.

"Patience, my student." Koragg said. "You'll get your turn when it is needed." He said.

The figure frowned, but listens to his teacher. "Very well." He said.

"Ha! You won't even stand up to your master! Why don't you be my student instead!" Morticon suggested to the figure.

The figure growls. "I suggest you shut your trap, Morticon!" He said in distaste. "Before you get seriously hurt." He said. "I am only loyal to Master Koragg."

"I have no time for this!" Morticon said. "Have them ready for action!" He said to Koragg. "Meanwhile, send this creature back up so he can do some real damage!"

"As you wish." Necrolai said.

"Why don't I do it, Master? I've been practicing." The figure said to Koragg, and he nodded.

The figure summons his Dark Scythe.

"Uthra Norqua Ozarro" The figure chanted, and Clawbster got teleported back up.

𝓟𝓞𝓘𝓢𝓞𝓝 𝓘𝓥𝓨

Kai POV

All of us grouped up, as Udonna told us about the dark energy.

"It could be that thing that's turning people into statues." Chip said. "We gotta stop it."