Chapter Nineteen: Tribunal of Magic

[Malachi "Kai" Rocca]

The world has turned black and white.

"Oh no." Madison said.

"The Rock Porium!" Nick said, as all of us saw the building destroyed.

"Toby?" Vida asked, when she Toby.

Toby saw us, and came over. "Hey guys, I was worried about you, you guys- who's he?" He asked, when he saw Nick.

"What?" I asked.

"At least he still got his sense of humour." Nick said, we laughed a bit.

"No seriously, who is he?" Toby asked.

"Toby, what happened to Rock Porium?" Vida asked. "What happened to all the colors?"

"You, are you trying to mess with me?" Toby asked. "You don't remember how, the darkness took over?" He asked. "Four months ago."

"What?" I said.

"Guys, something is happening." Nick said. "The world as we know has changed, four months ago was when I first came to Briarwood when we became a- you know who."

Music started playing.

"You guys, do you hear that music?" Toby asked. "I still have to listen to it  even though it's banned."

"Banned music? Toby, who banned it?" Chip asked.

A Styxoid and Hidiacs came out, they grabbed Toby.

"Hey! They can't do that." Nick said, as we saw Toby's music player being broke. "Let's Ranger Up!"

All of us went to our pockets, and saw that our Morphers are gone.

"Our Morphers." Xander said.

"They're gone." I said, I saw that my scarf was gone. "Draco's gone too!" I exclaimed.

"We better get to Rootcore." Nick said.

"Yeah." Vida said.

Nick tied to went into the tree  but it didn't work.

𝓜𝓐𝓖𝓘𝓒

All of us are now in the Encahnted Forest, we saw that Rootcore was destroyed.

"No, no." Chip said.

Vida comforts me and Madison.

We went towards the entrance.

Xander picks up the broken Xenotome. "What happened here?" He asked.

"What happened everywhere?" Nick asked.

"Get away from here!" Someone yelled. We saw Udonna in a messy robe and holding a broom. "My home! Go away! Mine! Mine! Go!"

"Udonna, don't you remember us? You taught us everything we know, we're the Power Rangers. We're the Mystic Force?" Madison said.

"Liars, the legendary ones never came, I've waited for them, they never came. Only the darkness, only the darkness." Udonna said.

"There you are, I've been looking eve-" Clare stops when she saw us. "Who are you?" She asked. "You better not try and harm us!"

"Clare, we would never you." Xander said.

"You know my name, you must be one of them!" Clare said, angrily.

"No, I'm not one of them, none of us are  believe me." Chip begged.

"We're your friends." I said.

"Clare, it's the truth listen, please tell us what happened, what happened to Briarwood?" Nick asked. "What happened to Rootcore, what happebed to you and Udonna?"