Chapter Seven: Fire Heart

Kai POV

All of us were at Rock Porium, while stocking the albums.

"Work the beat! Stocking doesn't have to be boring." Xander said, as he was on a chair, while the rest of us were stocking the albums. "It's you boss." He said, when he saw Toby with a cardboard cutout.

"Nice work, Xander. I like the way you've got everyone working." Toby said. "You are a born leader." He said, and he continue putting the cardboard cutout.

"Hear that guys? Born leader." Xander said.

Madison and Laughed, while Vida hummed sarcastically.

"Who's the old guy, boss?" Xander asked.

"Who's the old guy? Guys! Jake Bonebreaker! The man who put metal, in metalhead?" Toby said. "League guitar and vocal, on metal mega classic." He said.

None of us know who he is.

"Okay. Your next lesson, play it, like it, class dismissed." Toby said, and he left.

"Guys! Who wants to take care of the King of metal?" Xander asked.

"Not me!" Nick said.

"Me either, he's older than my dad." Madison said.

"I've got things to do." Vida said.

"Sorry, heavy metals makes my nose bleed." Chip said.

"I have a strong dislike towards heavy metal, because of The Ravens." I said. I ignored the others worried glance.

"Fine, I'll do it myself, like I always do." Xander said, he got out his Morpher, and use magic on it.

The cardboard cutout came to life.

"Oops, there's a slight magical malfunction." Xander said.

Our Morphers beeped.

"Rangers, there's a very strong dark magic presence in your area." Udonna said.

"We cannot split on Toby, Vida, Kai and I will check it out." Nick said. "You guys help with uh, heavy metal boy."

The three of us left Rock Porium.

𝓜𝓐𝓖𝓘𝓒

Lupin POV

Necrolai and I were at the Taxi Cab Monster, as the old bat picks up the map. I was in my Dark Whisperer Form.

"Excellent, Koragg and Morticon will be most grateful." Necrolai said.

"I'm sensing the Rangers, let's get out of here." I said.

"Indeed." Necrolai said, as the both of us went away.

Kai POV

The both of us changed into our Mystic Uniforms, and stops at a Taxi Cab.

"Nothing down here but a taxi!" Vida said.

"Which is strange!" I said.

The taxi moves on it's own, and revealed to be a monster.

"Whoa!" Nick said.

We begin fighting the monster. The three of us fell, and got back up.

"Magical Source, Mystic Force!" The three of us shouted, as we got out our Morphers, and Morphed.

The three of us continue fighting the monster. Vida and I got attacked.

"Vida! Kai!" Nick exclaimed, and he came towards us. He begins fighting the monster.