Chapter Twenty: Legend Warriors

[Malachi "Kai" Rocca]

All of us were walking through the road, as we saw a bunch of people being taken.

"Any human who doesn't obey the law will be taken to the mine!" Necrolai said.

"Hurry up!" A Styxoid said.

"You live only to serve us now!" Necrolai said, and laughs.

"This is horrible." Madison said.

"This is awful." I said.

"They've taken over the whole city." Chip said. "And there's nothing we can do about it."

"The world belong to the forces of darkness!" Necrolai said.

"We failed." Xander said.

All of us saw Toby playing music.

"You were told once! Music is forbidden!" Necrolai said, grabbing the music box.

"But it's just a little music box!" Toby said.

"The law is the law!" Necrolai said, and breaks it. "Seize him!" She said, and the Hidiacs grabs Toby.

"If wr have magic, they're not gonna get waya with this!" Xander said.

Toby calls for help.

"Magic or no magic, I'm not gonna standby and watch this." Nick said. He ran towards the Hidiacs, and starts fighting them. "Run! Get out of here!" He shouted, and Toby ran.

"Come on!" Vida said.

"Let's go!" I said.

All of us ran towards them, and we start fighting. But without our magic, and being outnumbered we were thrown.

The Hidiacs surrounds us.

"Well, well, look who's back!" Necrolai said.

"What are you gonna do to us?" Madison asked.

"Something I wanted to do for a long time, annihilate you!" Necrolai said.

Lupin and Fenrir raised from a seal, and stood with us. "Yeah, no. I'm not goona let that happen." Lupin said.

"You, mutt! I should've annihilate you long ago!" Necrolai said.

"And yet, you didn't." Lupin said, and he chuckled darkly. "Because you're weak."

"What?!" Necrolai said, in anger.

"I'm only gonna be helping you all this once, so be prepared." Lupin said, and summons his Dark Scythe.

Fenrir barked.

"Good to have you with us, Lupin." Nick said, and patted Lupin's shoulder.

"Feeling's mutual." Lupin said.

Suddenly all of us saw the sky turning.

"What's going on?" Necrolai questioned, as the colors came back. "No!"

All of us got our Morphers back.

[Lupin]

I blinked, as I suddenly came back. "What heppened?" I asked. "Why am I here? The last thing I remember is that I was with Koragg."

"Lupin! You're back!" Nick said, and hugs me.

I hugged him back, than we pull back. "Okay, you guys gonna have to explain everything to me." I said, looking at the others.

Apollo barked.

"And Apollo." I said. I look at what I was holding, and saw my Dark Scythe. "Hey, my Dark Scythe! But why is it here, I thought it was destroyed." I said, remembering that Koragg destroyed it.