Chapter Thirteen: Werewolf Awakens

Kai POV

"Guys! Rangers! Help!" Clare called, and we went over to her and Fire Heart. "Come quickly, you gotta see this!"

"Uh, I don't see-" Nick said, while Apollo was next to him.

Clare shushes him. The egg shakes. "The egg, the egg!" She cheered.

"It moved, it moved." Xander said.

"This is so great, so great. I'm so excited." Chip said. "What does it mean?" He asked.

Everyone look at him.

"It means it's gonna hatch!" Vida said.

"So, does anyone know how to hatch a dragon egg?" Madison asked.

"No idea." I said.

"Udonna will know." Chip said.

Clare grabs Chip. "Udonna's not here!" She said.

"I know where we can find info." Madison said, and she grabs a book. "1001 things you wanna know about dragons."

Madison begin reading through the book, it told us to put it upright, open it with a sledgehammer.

"Excellent, I'll get the hammer!" Vida said, as she went to grab it.

"Oh no, you don't!" Clare said, as she holds the egg protectively.

Suddenly we heard knocking.

"Do we even have a door?" Nick asked, and he went out.

𝓜𝓐𝓖𝓘𝓒

All of us are now in town, as we brought Phineas to a dentist, after being told he had a toothache.

"It's all so tall, and shiny." Phineas said, as he was in a disguise.

All of us stops Phineas, as I car honks and went pass us.

"Can't just go, stepping in front of cars." Xander said.

"Oh, thank you." Phineas said, as he hugs Xander. "I didn't know, new to town and all."

All of us stops Phineas, before he could go on the roads.

Leelee was shouting, as she came towards us. We hide Phineas behind us.

"Gotta go find the Power Rangers! There's monsters!" Leelee shouted. "Beach! Cave!"

"Hey, Leelee, Leelee. We don't know where the Power Rangers are." Nick said. "Why don't you look on the other side of town, and we'll look around here." He said.

All of us agreed.

"I can never find those costume freaks when you need them." Leelee said, she push her way through.

"Oh, pushy, I like that." Phineas said.

"Who's she calling costume freak?" Vida questioned, as she push her fish into her palm.

"Sounds like there's trouble at the Beach Cave." Chip said. "Wonder why the Crystal Ball didn't pick it up." He said.

"Hi. Uh, over here. Remember me? The one with the tooth." Phineas said, as he points at himself.

"Uh, right. Someone should stay behind and take him to the dentist." Madison said. "Any volunteers?"

No one volunteered.

"No, not all jump in once. I'm sure, I'll be fine." Phineas said.

"Aw, Phineas." Vida said.

"Come on, one of us has to stay." Xander said. I hummed as I look at him.