Chapter Six: Legendary Catastros

Kai POV

All of us were at Rootcore.

"Gather around, Rangers. And hear the story of the beast stallion, who's strength was known across the land. The Legendary Catastros!" Udonna said, as an image of Catastros went into the crystal ball.

"Many have tried in vain, to break the mightiest creature of them all." Udonna said, as we saw the Catastros in the crystal ball. "The Catastros was stronger then a hundred men. And no one was able to harness it's fearsome power."

"The Catastros fled into the forest, during the great battle of good and evil. But before the sealed was closed, evil reached up and drags Catastros down to the lowest depths of the pit." Udonna said.

"That was the scariest story, I have ever heard." Chip said, and the thunder roared. "Tell it again."

Madison puts her hand, on Chip's shoulder.

"Even I'm a little freaked out." Vida said. And everyone look at her. "Just a little."

"Well I'm not scared." Xander said.

The lights went out, and as the lights went back on Xander was seen holding onto me, like how Scooby-doo did when he hold onto Shaggy.

"Just making sure you're safe, Kai." Xander said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Now get off my brother." Vida said, as she pulls Xander off of me, and he fell to the ground.

"You guys can't possibly be afraid of a silly horse." Nick said.

"Make no mistake, Catastros is a force to be reckoned with, Nick." Udonna said. "Just like the one who attacked you at night, one of Koragg's student."

"But Koragg must've tamed him, since he had controlled over him." Madison said.

"Yes, but Catastros remains loyal 'til this day." Udonna said.

"Ugh! Don't you just love a good rainstorm?" Clare asked, as she appeared with soap on her head. "Washes away stress of the day."

Some of the others laughed.

"Clare." I called.

"You-you- steaming." Madison said.

"Oh yeah, I crossed a hot cocoa spell, but the spell of protection. It keeps me warm on these cold stormy nights, yeah." Clare said, as she laughs, and all of us laughed.

"Your hair!" Vida said, as she was still laughing.

"Huh?" Clare said.

"Your hair." Vida repeated.

Clare licks the whipped cream, and exclaimed when she notice her hair was full of melted whipped cream.

"I forgot to mention about the toppings." Clare said. "I'm allergic to whipped cream!" She exclaimed. She sneezed, and accidentally spilled some of Udonna.

"Quick, Nick! Point your wand at me, and say Fanishio!" Clare said. "It will make it disappear, hurry!"

Nick got out his wand. "Fanishio." He said, and the whipped cream was gone.

"Thanks Nick, well I, uh, better go." Clare said, as she left.

𝓜𝓐𝓖𝓘𝓒

Lupin POV

Master Koragg and I were in the underworld, as Morticon was being whiny.

"I can't take this! How long do we just sit here?!" Morticon yelled. "You got the Ranger's combining power!" He said, as he grabs Master Koragg's shoulder.