Chapter Seventeen: Ranger Down

[Lupin]

All of us were currently at Rootcore, as Jenji qere telling us about his past, but how much of it was true, we're not sure.

"He roared!" Clare said, holding Fire Heart. "Fire Heart just roared for the first time!" She said, and all of us went towards them.

"But-but I wasn't finished..." Jenji said.

"What does it sound like?" Xander asked.

"Was it loud and batyling, or rough and growly?" Kai asked.

"Well, it kinda sounded like..." Clare said, and she mimick Fire Hearts roar. All of us awed. "And then he let out a puff of smoke."

"Oh look, the dragon did this, the dragon did that." Jenji said. "Can't live with them, can't dump them in a boat."

I look behind and saw Jenji looking down.

"I think I may cough up a furball." Jenji said.

𝓜𝓐𝓖𝓘𝓒

[Malachi "Kai" Rocca]

Xander was just opening the store, when Toby came in.

"Hide me!" Toby said. "Remember that big bad bat thing that carried me off before? She's back, but this time she's got a big blue bird thing, and I mean big! I don't know about you guys, but I'm hiding!"

𝓜𝓐𝓖𝓘𝓒

All of us ran to the location.

"Come on!" Vida said.

"What lovely feathers!" Screamer said, as she went through the feathers.

"Well, hello Rangers!" Necrolai said.

"We gotta do something!" Madison said.

"That bird's got a foul mouth!" Chip said with a pun. We look at him. "Sorry, couldn't resist."

Necrolai attack with magic, and we fell.

"Now I think she's got magic!" Chip said.

"Yes! I do!" Necrolai said.

"Not good!" I said.

"Let's Ranger up!" Nick said.

All of us got out our Mystic Morphers.

"Magical Source, Mystic Force!"

"Galwit Mysto Ranger!"

Our Mystic Spirits came out of our Mystic Symbols, we jumped through our Mystic Symbols and Morphed.

"We'll take Necrolai!" Nick said. "Vida, Madison, Kai, perch that bird!"

All of us begin fighting.

Madison and Screamer jumped onto a car, as they fight. Madison dodged her attacks, and got off the car.

"Hey!" Vida said.

"Over here!" I said.

Vida and I tried to fight Screamer, but was kicked off.

Necrolai captured Nick, Chip and Xander. She lifts them into the air.

Screamer was about to scream, Madison tried to stop her but was pushed off.

Vida and I got up and stops Screamer by grabbing her beak.

"Let go of me!" Screamer yelled.

"Hold on, sibs!" Madison said. "Magi Staff!" She shouted, and attacks Necrolai.