Chapter Two: Broken Spell II

Kai POV

All of us stood back up. "Darkness has come!" Koragg said. "I got a bad feeling about this." Madison said. "Me too." I said. "I do not know you, warrior. But if it's a battle you want, I'm ready to fight." Udonna said.

"Hold on, let me try and reason with him." Xander said. "Plan Xander, again." I muttered. "Hi, my name's Xander." Xander said. "I am Koragg the Night Wolf." Koragg said.

Koragg summoned a horse. "Fly up, from your depth!" Koragg said, as a horse appeared. "So much for reasoning." Xander said. "Ya, think." I said.

Koragg said something, and he jumped into the air. "Power of the Centaur!" Koragg said, as he turned into a centaur.

"Centaur, a real centaur. I want one!" Chip said. "You are now pebbles under my hooves!" Koragg said.

"Get back! You are not ready to fight his kind! I am!" Udonna said. "There's no problem here, he's all yours." Xander said.

"Magical Source, Mystic Force!" Udonna shouted, as she Morphed.

"White Mystic Ranger! Galwit Mysto Prifior!" Udonna shouted, as she grew giant.

We gasped in amazement.

Udonna begins fighting Koragg.

Udonna was defeated, and she turned back to normal. And it starts to snow.

"Udonna!" Madison called. All of us went to her. Koragg took Udonna's staff. "I will spare all of you, so that you witness first-hand the terror, and destruction that unfolds on your land. Remember this day, you will wish it was your last." Koragg said.

Koragg casted a spell, and he went away.

𝓟𝓞𝓘𝓢𝓞𝓝 𝓘𝓥𝓨

All of us are back at Rootcore.

"Without my Snow Staff, I cannot fight anymore, but I can still train you. I can teach you the ways of magic. Clare." Udonna called. "Coming." Clare said, still a sheep. "Oh, child." Udonna said. She casted a spell, and changed Clare back.

"Why didn't you do that before? Do you know warm it was, in all of that wool?" Clare said. We laughed a bit. "If I do everything for you, than how will you ever learn?" Udonna said.

"This time go nowhere without them." Udonna said, as she handed us our wands back. "We already learned that lesson, but to tell you the truth, walking around town, carrying a wand, might be good for Chip, but..." Xander said, as Chip swings his wand.

We laughed a bit. "Very well." Udonna said. She casted a spell, and our wands turned into Morphers. "I hope you find these more to your generation's liking." Udonna said.

"Cellphones, very cool." Vida said. "They are Mystic Morphers, they are activated by spell codes, that you will come to learn along your journey. Now go back into the city, live your normal live, and wait until you're needed." Udonna said.

"Remember there's evil everywhere, and you will be best serves, as speaking to no one as to what had happened." Udonna said. "I can show them the way out of the woods." Clare said. "No, they must find their own way." Udonna said.

"Just remember the trees are your passage." Udonna said.

𝓟𝓞𝓘𝓢𝓞𝓝 𝓘𝓥𝓨

We are now outside.

"How could a tree, be our passage?" Chip asked. He touched a tree, he went into it, and back out. Chip begin telling us what happened.