Chapter Twelve: Changing Sides

Kai POV

All of us were in front of the gate.

"I'm sorry, Rangers." Clare said.

"It wasn't your fault." Madison said.

"Look! Up in the gate!" Xander said.

All of us saw a gargoyle coming to life, it stood in front of the gate and attacked us, we fell.

"Get up!" Koragg said, as he grabs Clare.

"Let her go!" Nick yelled.

"Clare!" Madison shouted.

"You won't get away this time!" Koragg said to Clare who was trying to get away. "And the Gargoyle of the Gates will take care of you!"

"Wait!" Nick shouted, as he went towards Koragg, but was pushed away.

"Nick!" Chip shouted, as we went over to him.

Koragg leaves with Clare.

"No!" We shouted, as we tried to went after them, but they disappeared.

The Gargoyle attack us and we fell.

"Look out!" Nick shouted, and we dodged the Gargoyle's attack.

Nick and Chip transforms into their Mystic Titans Forms and attacked the Gargoyle.

"Phase two!" Nick shouted, we formed the Titan Megazord. "Mystic Spell Seal!" He shouted, as we tried to attack the Gargoyle, but he appeared behind us, and attack us. We tried to attack him again, but he teleported away, and attacked us. We got pushed towards the gate, and Morticon was behind the gates.

"Hello, Rangers!" Morticon said.

"Morticon!" Chip exclaimed.

"No!" Nick exclaimed.

"Your Megazord cracked the gate! Enough for me to slip through!" Morticon said.

"What?" Vida said.

"I can't believe it!" Xander said.

"Not good!" I said.

"Now your whole world will know, my crushing power!" Morticon said. "Yes! The time has come! The destruction of the surface world is at hand!"

"Uh oh!" Nick said, as we were stuck between Morticon and the Gargoyle.

"I've done it! I'm free!" Morticon said, as he slipped through the gates, and attack us.

"Oh no! He's out!" Xander said.

"This is bad!" I said.

"What now?" Vida asked.

"We gotta fight him?" Chip asked.

"Looks like we don't have a choice!" Nick said. "Come on, guys!" He shouted, and we begin fighting Morticon.

𝓜𝓐𝓖𝓘𝓒

Lupin POV

"Where am I?" Clare asked, as she was trapped.

"Clare!" Udonna called.

"Udonna!" Clare said, as she tried to move, but was trapped.

"Your magic was strong enough to raise the gate!" Master Koragg said. "Now we'll see if you have enough power to open it!"

"Don't do it, Clare! No matter what happens!" Udonna said.

"I will never help you, Koragg!" Clare said.

"I don't intend to ask for your magic, I intend to take it! I am the Master!" Master Koragg said, as he forces Clare to open the gates. "Perfect! When the spell wheel is complete, the gates will open and our armies will be released!"