Chapter Twenty-One: Koragg's Trial

[Malachi "Kai" Rocca]

"I hate sundays, I am not suppose to be working today." Nick said, painting the wall. "It's my day off!"

"And your filling in for Xander, just as he'd fill in for you, if you get a cold." Madison said.

"You're one to talk, I have to get meet him later, to see if he's feeling any better." I said.

"Aw, is my baby brother worried about his boyfriend." Vida said, in her baby voice. "Yes, you do. Yes, you do." She cooed.

"Vee, stop." I said. "He doesn't feel that way about me."

"You'd be surprised." Everyone said. Making me confused.

"Lupin, has arrived!" Lupin said, as he appeared.

"Hey, Lu." Nick greeted. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Can't I come visit my boyfriend, and watch his sexy self work?" Lupin asked. Nick smirked at him.

"We really need a filter on you." Vida said to Lupin.

"Oh please, you think you can tame the wolf?" Lupin questioned. "Sorry, but that position belongs to him." He nodded towards his boyfriend.

Nick coughs surprised, as he blushes.

Vida rolled her eyes, and went towards Chip. "Hey, Chip." She called.

"Yeah, V-" Chip said, he accidentally paints Vida with green paint. "Hey, hey-" He was interruped as Vida paints his face with a paint roller with red paint.

Madison and I giggled.

"Guys, come on." Nick said. "Xander's sick, and we don't have time goofing around."

The three of us continue painting.

Vida cleared her throat, Nick looks back at her and Chip. Seeing them holding their brushes.

"No, no." Nick said.

"Hey, Nick." Chip called. Him and Vida walking towards him.

Madison held her brush with blue paint, while I held mine with purple. All of us got closer to Nick.

"Lu, help!" Nick called.

"Sorry, but I'm enjoying every second of this." Lupin said, watching from the side.

"No!" Nick shouted, as we paint colors on him.

𝓜𝓐𝓖𝓘𝓒

All of our clothes are now covered in paint, except for Lupin. Who was wearing an expensive outfit.

Some of us actually tried to get Lupin, but he quickly threaten us saying that we would regret it. Knowing that he used to be a part of the Underworld, we know to never doubt that.

All of us stopped, when we saw Nick held his head.

"It's Koragg." Nick said. "He wants to fight."

𝓜𝓐𝓖𝓘𝓒

All of us arrived at the location, Morphed.

"I don't see him!" Nick said. "Come on, Koragg!" He called.

Koragg appeared, and all of us stood next to each other.

"There he is!" Chip said.

"Only Six? It'll have to do!" Koragg said.

"Six is plenty!" Nick said. "Let's power up!"

"Legend Warriors!"

All of us went into our Legend Warrior.