Chapter Five: Dark Whisperer

A/N: This is the episode: Whispering Voices

Lupin POV

Master Koragg and I were watching the future in the Future Pool, we saw that Master Koragg was about to be defeated, and he splashes his hand through it, causing the water to spill.

"Watching what lies ahead for you in the Future Pool, Koragg?" Necrolai said, as she appears. "Was that the Red Ranger that destroyed you?" She teases.

"It is only one possible future Hag!" I said.

Necrolai scoffs, and flips her hair(?).

"The Pool foresees many futures." Master Koragg said.

"Perhaps in every future you will be destroyed!" Necrolai said.

"I shall tear your limbs off and feed you to the Hidiacs!" Master Koragg said, as he grabs her arm.

"And I'll enjoy helping." I said.

Necrolai shakes off Master Koragg. "But then you'll miss out of my brilliant idea." She said, and grabs the Snow Staff. "Use this to get into the Red Ranger's thoughts." She said, as she threw it to Master Koragg, who caught it.

"Yes. The White Ranger's Snow Staff." Master Koragg said.

𝓟𝓞𝓘𝓢𝓞𝓝 𝓘𝓥𝓨

Kai POV

Madison and I walks up to Vida, who was behind the DJ.

"V!" We called, but she didn't heard us.

"Hey V, V!" Madison called, and Vida look at us.

"We want you to listen to this CD, it's really cool!" I said.

"Not now, M! I'm in a groove!" Vida said, and she continue to groove.

Madison got out her Mystic Morpher, aims it at the CD, and puts it into the CD player.

The CD plays, and Vida grooves to it.

"Woah, sibs! This bombs!" Vida said.

"We told you!" Madison said.

"Hey Xander! Come check this out! It bombs!" I said.

"Uh, no can do. Doing the cash for Toby." Xander said. "He's got the mwah, I'm doing the bank drop for him."

Nick and Xander bumps into each other, and soon Xander left.

"Nick! Come check this out!" Madison called, and Nick came over.

Nick puts the headphone on, and starts grooving to it.

"Nice! Cool beat! It makes you wanna..." Nick trailed off, and looks around a bit. He hands the headphone back. "Heh, real funny guys! I got real work to do." He said, and he left.

The three of us look at each other questioning.

𝓟𝓞𝓘𝓢𝓞𝓝 𝓘𝓥𝓨

Lupin POV

I was hiding behind a tree, as I watching Nick. Master Koragg instructed me to watch him, to see if it works.

I watch as Leelee tries to ask Nick out. I feel weird, when I saw Leelee asking Nick on a date, I felt something, but after Nick declined it's gone.

After Leelee went away, I walk over to him. "Hey, Nick." I greeted.