Chapter One: Broken Spell I

Narrator POV

A short time ago, there was a dimension filled with wonderful magic. But then, darkness came into power and the great battle began. An army of the undead swarmed over the land. All seemed hopeless when a small legion of brave and true wizards came forth. The undead army set their sights on the human world. The bravest wizard of them all cast a spell which sealed the evil in the depths of the underworld. The humans were never aware of the sacrifice. Even to this day they live in peace.

A newcomer rides in on his bike to the city of Briarwood. Meanwhile in a music store called the Rock Porium, five employees are lectured by their boss when an earthquake occurs.

𝓟𝓞𝓘𝓢𝓞𝓝 𝓘𝓥𝓨

Kai POV

I am in the Rock Porium. Vida was playing music at the DJ booth, while Madison was filming her. "Go, Vida. Sounds great, sis." Madison said. "You're doing great, sis." I said. Chip came over with drumsticks. "Woah, battling again, Chip?" Madison asked. Chip went away.

"Hey." Xander said. "Hey, Xander." I said. We look at the entrance, and saw Toby. "Toby." Madison and I said. Vida turned off the music. All of us got in front. "Hey, nice snorkel boss." Xander said. "Weren't you taking a day off, today?" Vida asked.

"Yes, I was-" Toby said, as he took his snorkel off. Chip laughed a bit. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I was at the beach snorkeling with the little fishes, and one swam right up to my mask, and it looked at me with it's big fish eyes, and he said." Toby said.

Toby cupped his face, and starts to speak. "Are your employees, cleaning the store, like they said, they would do?" Toby said. We laughed a bit. Toby now speaks in his normal voice. "Now, I have to go back to the water, back to the reef, find the fish, and say 'no'." Toby said.

"Relax, boss. Get a breather, I'll round up the troops, and sign up things to do. Sweep the floors, stock the merchandise, put out the trash, etc., etc." Xander said. "Oh, you mean, you mean, do the jobs, I payed you for." Toby said.

"He has a point." I said quietly to the others. "Guys!" Toby said. "Alright you heard the man, snap to it, Chip grab the broom, Madison deal with the stock, and Vida throw out the trash, snap snap." Xander said.

"Wait, what do I do?" I asked. "You, just stand there, and look good." Xander said. "Xander, how many times have I told you to not make jokes like that." I said. "Only about, three thousand times." Xander said. "Correction, it was three thousand, four hundred, and twenty-five times." I said.

Xander shrugged, and sat on the sofa. Vida and I went over to him. "And what are you doing?" Vida asked, as she took the pillow. "I'm glad you asked, I'm supervising. Hey, it's not as easy, as it looks. It might look like I'm not doing anything, but I'm very busy." Xander said.

"Uh-huh." Vida and I said. "Up here." Xander said, as he pointed at his head. An Earthquake happened. "Earthquake!" Xander said, as he brought me to a place to hide. "Everybody take cover!" Vida said. "It's the end of the world! Just kidding!" Chip said.

"Don't panic! Don't panic! Remember the safety procedures! Get under a desk!" Toby said.

𝓘𝓝𝓣𝓡𝓞𝓓𝓤𝓒𝓣𝓘𝓞𝓝

As this earthquake is happening, it's probably a good time to introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Malachi, or Mal, or Kai, whichever one you wanna call me. I am apart of the Rocca family. My sisters, Madison and Vida calls me "Mal", while other people calls me "Kai".