❱ file name: 24

➤ https:documents      access granted !      folder ; I'm not a traitor like my father!━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ [ 💿 ]

➤ https:documents
      access granted !
      folder ; I'm not a traitor like my father!
━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ [ 💿 ]

Traitor.

Someone called him a traitor, the degrading word M/n hated so much. Every inch of his body shuddered, the mimicking of thorns hitting vigorously towards his trembling flesh. It was an utter humiliation.

"I'm not."

Mistakes can be forgiven. Hobin didn't mean it, right? Hobin was just shocked and he didn't know what else to say, right? Yes, Maybe that's why he said it. M/n isn't a traitor, he isn't. 

"Yes, you are! How dare you act all innocent!" Snapper pointed his finger ever so carelessly, eyes became blinded by anger. He didn't know what M/n was feeling, but he knew well about his. He felt betrayed. 

M/n closed his eyes tightly and looked away, embarrassed to look them in the eye. He isn't a traitor, why can't they just believe that!? And... Why does he feel ashamed? He didn't do anything wrong.

"Pointing fingers already? You should know, you shouldn't be barging in at this time of hour." 

Seongjun had enough, he didn't want it to continue any further. It pained him to see M/n, the way despondence loomed over his body, almost as if everything wasn't so sunshine anymore.

The brothers remained silent, almost invisible. Jinho was nowhere to be found, and the atmosphere was tense, you could almost cut it. No one dared to speak, except for Hobin.

"Fine, get saved by someone again! You were always dependent, you never stand up for yourself! I trusted you! Fuck, I even thought I can have you as a member of my channel and you did this shit?!" 

Remaining in silence was all M/n could do, opinions and defenses were in his mind, but he chose not to say anything. It would get worse, and besides, being quiet was better.

"You're a fucking traitor! Going around being friends with the enemy—What the hell?!" Hobin's rage was obvious, nobody didn't know what to do, especially when Hobin start to walk towards a trembling M/n.

"You... You already made your choice right? Fine, be with them for all we care! We don't want you in the company anyway—" 

"That's enough." Taehoon came closer and forcefully pushed him away from M/n. Unlike the others, he wasn't so scared of his rage, not even close to flinching. He is Taehoon Seong, one who promised himself to always protect M/n.

Love wasn't the reason he did what he did, not because he has a crush on M/n. Taehoon knew he wasn't a traitor, yet he couldn't say M/n was innocent when he's close to the enemies—The XJ company.

"Leave him be. M/n, let's go." Taehoon's hand rested on M/n's nape, his slender fingers caressing the other side of his neck. It made M/n feel warm, but he felt something. It wasn't a good one, though.

Empty. His whole body felt empty, until something entered. Extending above, and above, and above, it didn't feel nice at all, as if his intestines started arranging themselves, having their own minds, until—

"I AM NOT A TRAITOR LIKE MY FATHER!" 

A loud sound resonated through the whole restaurant, everyone opened their eyes wide. The hardest punch M/n could muster, all pointed to Hobin instead. Not for a bad person, not for his father, but for his friend.

Gaeul and Rumi didn't know any better, who were they to pick sides? Did Hobin went too far? All they could do was pick up the stumbling boy and keep him away from M/n, who was already walking away the restaurant.

He didn't know Taehoon was following him, so he screamed. He sobbed, letting the tears to pour out as he clenched his fist until blood seeped out because of his nails. He hit his heart, again, and again. 

"I'm not like father." Chanting as he walked the silent road, he didn't know where he was going, but he gripped his brown gingham sweater. No, he will never be like his father. He will never be a traitor who leaves their family for nothing!

Taehoon never saw this side of him, not in a long time. M/n looked worse, miserable, just like before. His heart dropped, and suddenly, he rushed towards M/n, latching his arms to his body.

"You aren't. I'm sorry."

M/n didn't do anything but cry, he turned around and hugged back, and as his knees trembled, both of them sat down on the ground. Taehoon took most of the space, but it was fine, M/n liked the warmth he emitted.

"I'm sorry." Taehoon softly says, he didn't do anything wrong, yet he apologized again, caressing M/n's hair and whispered sweet nothings close to his ear. 

Hiccups and coughs came out, the point where M/n almost couldn't breath, yet tears continued to flood. It hurt his lungs, and Taehoon could only rub his back as he buried his face on the older boy's chest. 

M/n was unaware of his surroundings, maybe that's why Taehoon was so brave to kiss him. Taehoon gave a soft peck to his forehead, it was a long minute. Taehoon closed his eyes, even when he moved away and rested his chin on top of M/n's head.

"I love you, and I'm sorry. Cry, and cry all you want, I'll be here with you." 

━━━━ ━ [ ♡︎ ]