❱ file name: 7

➤ https:documents      access granted !      folder ; boyfriend?!

➤ https:documents
      access granted !
      folder ; boyfriend?!

The cold chill of the night made M/n to keep hugging himself, his face was red from the cold, and he was shivering

"Heh, it's not even cold!" Taehoon was walking beside M/n, a smirk on his face as he playfully rolled his eyes at M/n's pouting expression.

"I'm not cold, why would you think of that?" Soon enough, his own body betrayed him as he coughed. Taehoon thought he was playing, but seeing as M/n continued to cough, Taehoon removed his bomber jacket and draped it over M/n's shoulders.

"Dumbass, where did you even put your sweater?" Holding M/n's nape with his right hand, he lead him to a convenience store close to where they were walking.

When they sat outside of the store, M/n was in between Taehoon's legs, his jacket now being worn by M/n. Taehoon's elbows rested on M/n's shoulders, his fingers caressing and playing with the coin that was attached to M/n's necklace.

"There's this place I want to go to. Sadly, they said it was only for couples." M/n pouted, his fingers playing with the zipper of Taehoon's jacket.

"What's that supposed to do with me?"

"Well.. I was thinking of going there with you, we can act like were in a relationship!"

What M/n said stunned Taehoon that he couldn't speak, soon enough, a blush creeped up his cheeks as he tilted his head, "Don't say something like that!"

"What? We've been best friends for 4 years!" With a smile, he stared at Taehoon, the same smile he always did in years.

4 years.. 4 years he had a crush on M/n..

1461 days that he suppressed his feelings, 1461 days he cared and loved M/n, and 1461 days of having doubts. and still counting.

Taehoon counted the days, and even if he knew in his mind, he was surprised at how many days he kept his undying adoration. 

"Yeah..." Friends was a word he heard through the years, and even if he heard a thousand times, it still managed to keep him sullen. If he couldn't handle it right now, then he doesn't know what would happen in the future.