❱ file name: 12

➤ https:documents      access granted !      folder ; Best brother award━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ [ 💿 ]

➤ https:documents
      access granted !
      folder ; Best brother award
━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ [ 💿 ]

The day felt so beautiful, so enlivening. Maybe it was because he could finally feel the cold feeling of his necklace on his neck.

Or that there was many stores he could look at. But it was obviously both.

He was bored and wanted to go somewhere, so when he heard about Kstar, he decided to come with Seongjun.

He was hugging Seongjun behind, his legs being held by the older male. M/n had his chin on Seongjun's left shoulder, patiently waiting for the crowd to leave them both.

"And who is this person you're with?" A woman asked, her phone on her hand as she took pictures of Seongjun.

"He's my family. A very dear one."

The crowd cooed in awe at what he said, blushing at how sweet Seongjun was when he looked at M/n with a smile.

M/n wore a black mask and cap, hiding his face from the people. Seongjun didn't want M/n to have an uncomfortable life if he was seen with him.

Paparazzis are... Intense and scary.

At the mention of Hobin's name, M/n's head shot up, staring at the three teenagers. It might've seem weird, but he waved at them nonetheless.

Of course, the three didn't mind. They thought it was cute, so they waved back.

As they left outside the building, M/n and Seongjun looked around in their free time.

"I'm so happy you brought me here! This is such a nice place!" M/n smiled, even when the mask was hiding it, "And I'll be able to see you win an award!"

"I'll be happy to bring you with me whenever I get an invitation." Seongjun gave a side glance, laughing at the way M/n had stars in his eyes.

"Really?!" Seongjun nodded, "This is the best day ever! You're not pranking me are you?! This is like.. So cool! Maybe I can make you a cake or cupcake! I don't care if you don't get an award--Even though that seems impossible--You're still my winner!"

Seongjun coughed, trying to hide his smile with his hand, "Don't flatter me too much, M/n. I might get too cocky."

"Still..." M/n pouted, "You will always win the 'best brother' award, every day!... Anyways!"

Seonjun was too stunned to speak.

Did M/n really mean it? He isn't bluffing, right? Seongjun hope M/n wasn't. Because the warm sensation in his chest... It was a really lovely feeling.

"You... Really have a way with words." Seongjun muttered.

After buying ice cream, both went inside the building. M/n was sitting at the front row seat, watching with a big smile when he sees Seongjun on stage.

When Seongjun noticed him, he displayed a closed smile towards M/n.

As his short speech ended, what happened next didn't really came into M/n's mind. It escalated too quickly.

Is that Hobin...?

Listening to the accusations that left Hobin's mouth, all he could do was to try and understand everything.

Seongjun was eyeing M/n every now and then, he was keeping his posture as calm as ever, but seeing the slightest surprise in M/n's eyes was making him tense.

The very first time M/n ever went to an awarding and it was turning into a disaster. How annoying.

M/n didn't really know what to do, so he just stayed still and waited for Hobin to stop.

Next thing that he knew after he closed his eyes, he was inside Seongjun's restuarant, drinking apple juice as he sat at the bottom of the counter table.

He was still wearing his mask and cap, but he had no intentions of joining. He was slightly peeking because he was curious and wanted to know what was happening.

This seems a little too tense than I expected, maybe I should leave.

Seeing new people other than Seongjun and 244, he was a little frightened at how intimidating they were.

A scary tension? Check, People who seem ready to start a fight? Double check.

Yep, he really is going to leave.

Beford he could find an exit door, the mention of Taehoon made him stop. Especially since the man himself was at the door.

He was panting with his hands on top of the door, a translucent bag that he was holding was visible to all of them.

Especially the two ice creams inside, it was the matching ones in a store. It was quite popular nowdays, but nobody knew why Taehoon has bought one.

Sipping the last droplets of the juice, Hobin continued to do his speech. Out of a sudden, something came out of Hobin's mouth that shocked him and the others.

"And even though M/n is not here, he's also in the company!" Hobin exclaimed, "You don't know him, but once he starts his newtube channel, you'll regret that you didn't meet him sooner! Because he's a great person, and super lovable, and--"

"That's enough." Taehoon had an intimdating aura, his voice holding a great amount of sterness.

Seongjun had a smug smile plastered on his face, "Oh, really?"

He wouldn't disagree with what Hobin had said, it was true after all. As for the rest of the XJ members(except 244), they were curious on who the mentioned person was.

And for the boy Hobin was talking about, he was already outside of the restaurant, wandering everywhere.

He found an exit far away for the others to see, and since he really had no business in what was happening in the restaurant, he left

M/n was lost after a few turns, and as he continued to walk, he could feel someone following him.

He tried to run quickly, but he was already stopped by a hand on his shoulder, "Uh oh..."

Turning around, he sees a foreigner man smiling at him. He didn't seem to cause harm, but M/n was wary.

"It's bad to go in these places, little one." The man spoke in a different langauge, something M/n couldn't translate.

Slowly doing a cross with his pointing fingers, he shook his head before pointing his mouth.

"Oh, you haven't eaten? Sure, I can buy you ice cream, how 'bout that?" The man placed his hands on his hips as M/n got more confuse.

I'm scared.. Someone please pick me up. But he seems a little...

He didn't have signal to download a translation app, so he only pursed his lips, trying to find a way to leave.

"M/n?" Emitting a sound of approval, he looked to where the voice was and saw Munseong looking at him.

"Munseong!" Watching Munseong say sonething to the man in a different langauge, it seems the older one has gotten context and nodded at what the redhead had said.

"He said that it's bad to go in these places, what are you even doing here?" M/n couldn't really say what was happening before, so he just started looking up as he shrugged.

"Nevermind that, come on, I'll take you home. That's fine with you, right?" Nodding happily, M/n bowed at the foreign man before walking beside Munseong.

The man only looked at the two, especially M/n. He emitted a proud "hm."

"He's as happy as ever, I'm glad."

━━━━ ━ [ ♡︎ ]