❱ file name: 16

➤ https:documents     access granted !     folder ; daydream━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ [ 💿 ]

➤ https:documents
     access granted !
     folder ; daydream
━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ [ 💿 ]

The gentle weight of a hand on his head, M/n averted his eyes to see Taehoon staring at him, a glint of mischief flashing his eyes. 

"Taehoon? What are you-"Just then, M/n felt a soft sensation on his lips. He was too stunned that the only thing he could do was stumble back. 

Taehoon only closed his eyes, kissing much more deeper as his hand softly went below M/n's nape, caressing the back of his head ever so tenderly. 

 A faint blush—No, a blood red color painted M/n's whole face, even to the tips of his ears, to the end of his shoulders. 

He was so tempted to kiss back, but he didn't have the guts to do it. It sadly only lasted for a few minutes, before Taehoon's lips was close to M/n's ears, his lips lightly touching the top of his ear.

 "Wake up." 

Confusing. He was very much awake, so why was Taehoon telling him to wake up? Then again, the more he blinked, the more he started to hear voices of different people.

 "W-why am I here and how are we only at one!?" The voice sounded familiar, was that Snapper?

 "Tell me why you cant do a split..." Taehoon? How confusing indeed, he didn't know what was happening. 

 Hold on... Was he daydreaming!? 

 After giving another scold, Taehoon had his attention focused on M/n, who was apparently staring into space with his mouth slightly open. 

 The fuck?

Taehoon walked forward to one of the walls, flicking M/n's forehead gently to bring him back to reality.

A dissapointing reality.

"Why aren't you doing anything?" Taehoon knelt down, eyeing M/n with a raised eyebrow. From his view, M/n was looking at him with glistening eyes, clearly confused.

He must've been a great multitasker from how his brain could range from keeping an eye on the three weirdos, and keeping a small thought of how cute M/n looked. Even from any time, M/n was enchanting in his eyes. 

"Nothing! I was just hating reality for a quick second." M/n pursed his lips, comical tears sliding down his cheeks. He was surprised how realistic his daydream was, but sadly, he knew it wouldn't happen in real life.

"Just continue when you're ready." Out of habit, Taehoon placed his hand on M/n's head, patting softly with a few ruffles there and there. Taehoon only stared at M/n, unaware of the camera being pointed towards them. Credits to Snapper.

'Cute boy??? Taehoon??? I LOVE THIS!'

'They look so cute together!'

'Why's Hobin glaring at Taehoon?'