❱ file name: 15

➤ https:documents      access granted !      folder ; sweater pocket━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ [ 💿 ]

➤ https:documents
      access granted !
      folder ; sweater pocket
━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ [ 💿 ]

Quite intimdating for a weak-looking boy.

A great way to tell what the three boys had been thinking of. The way M/n stared at them makes them want to hug themselves from the goosebumps.

Yet his small stature is making them stay, maybe height really does matter sometimes.

Even when M/n already looked scary enough, his soft expressions is making them ignore his aura.

So why were they feeling much more frightened?

Maybe it was because of another pair of eyes... No. Six? No... Twelve?!

Twelve pairs of eyes belonged to none other than the people who stared at them. Taehoon and Yeonwoo were each beside M/n, shooting deadly glares.

They may have thought Hobin and Snapper we're just losers. But if they were... How come they look so... Terrifying?

Even Rumi and Gaeul didn't look to be happy-looking. They all looked so chilling.

And just for some boy?!

"Fuck off." Taehoon exclaimed, in a way all of their hairs stood up, yet they still tried to look unafraid, for the sake of their pride.

The bigger one only apologized as he took his two friends with him, but before they could walk away, a big smacking sound echoed.

"Oops.. Sorry." M/n smiled ever so sweetly, "I just couldn't past the opportunity."

The coin from his necklace was gone, and M/n looked at Taehoon, he was seen playing with it. Caressing and touching it.

When he showed the coin, it was tails. Something the three didn't know about. Was it an inside joke or something?

"Tch." The brown only touched his bruised cheek. Because if he did fight back, he knew he wouldn't win a fight between two males. Maybe even four, if he includes the two losers.

Ruffling M/n's hair, Taehoon gently placed the coin back to the necklace, watching as M/n giggled.

"I feel so powerful! I feel like I can do anything... Let's jump of a cliff! HAHA!"

"M/n.. Go somewhere else." Taehoon suddenly said, it caused M/n to be confused,  but he trusts him, so he happily hopped towards somewhere.

"Let's set the building on fire!" M/n exclaimed, a mischievious smile on his face.

He stood beside a bear statue, unaware of the pink-haired girl sitting on it. The boy seems to catch her attention as she looked forward.

Huh?! That boy from before?! What the fuck?!

Examining his features, Gyeoul clicked her tounge, crossing her arms as she stared at the necklace on his neck. All safe and sound.

Tch, So Wangguk did give that weirdo his necklace back.

M/n laid comfortably on the sit, looking at the sea with a smile. His eyes were close, so he couldn't see Gyeoul's eyes staring at him.

He's... Cute--Fuck! This is Ridiculous! Rolling thunder!

Just before the three annoying boys went close to the statue, M/n was hopping around trying to find Taehoon.

He did somehow find him, and he was laying on the floor, above him being a big broken wall.

"Taehoon! Are you okay???" M/n gently touched Taehoon's cheeks, moving his head to the side to try and fine any wounds.

Soon moving down to his arm, to his wrist, to his palm, to the tips of his finger. M/n wondered what it would've felt like holding Taehoon's hand.

"Y-you seem fine." Tinge of red came upon M/n's cheeks, he tried to ignore it once Taehoon stood up, but his hand suddenly being on his nape didn't help him.

His hand is warm...

Taehoon only smirked, the last touch he felt on his whole arm felt tingly. M/n gave gentle sensations that Taehoon couldn't help but carry him.

"Ack! Taehoon, I can walk! I still have a building to set on fire!"

"Dumbass, just sit still and set fire on a building another day." Smacking M/n's butt, he carried M/n like a sack of potatoes on his shoulder.

Towards the walk on the b&b, M/n was slowly turning to close his eyes, yet he didn't want to be the only one awake.

"Just sleep, M/n." Of course, Taehoon knows. It felt as if he was a psychic.

Through the room they shared, Taehoon gently placed M/n on the bed. And since M/n lapped his clothes, Taehoon decided to take out M/n's sweater.

From the last few years, he has always seen M/n wearing the oversized brown sweater, designed in gingham.

Softly taking out the sweater away from M/n's body, Taehoon used a spare hanger to keep it from straying away.

But before he could place it, he noticed an unfamiliar pocket on the bottom of the sweater. When he looked to open it, his eyes came into a surprise.

Inside the pocket was a picture from four years ago, it was a picture of him and M/n.

Taehoon still had his black hair, smirking to the camera, while M/n looked as soft as ever, yet the bruises and blood that leaked through his head didn't go unnoticed.

"That dipshit..." Taehoon muttered, obvious venom leaking through those words.

M/n was holding a cupcake, a blown out candle in the middle that M/n blew his wishes to. A visible hand could be seen on top of his hair, the hand being Taehoon's.

Looking at the back of the picture, there was a written sentence.

Celebrating my 13th birthday with Taehoon! The best day ever!

Taehoon laughed, "The best day ever...?" He looked towards M/n, staring at him as he looks so deep in his sleep.

"That fucker literally tried to... Fuck, nevermind..."

━━━━ ━ [ ♡︎ ]