❱ file name: 19

➤ https:documents      access granted !      folder ; Heads or Heads?━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ [ 💿 ]

➤ https:documents
      access granted !
      folder ; Heads or Heads?
━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ [ 💿 ]

M/n coughed silently when he went into the kitchen to see Taehoon sitting on a bar stool, he was only minding his business but M/n felt unsteady.

Soon enough, Taehoon saw M/n. He was taken aback for a second, but he quickly got his composure when he stood up.

M/n lowered his head, opening his mouth to apologize, "I'm sorry, Taehoon-"

The moment M/n looked up, his mouth was met with the cold sensation of a spoon. Soon, M/n tasted a soft texture, he then realizes it was cookies and cream.

"It's fine."

Taehoon was holding an ice cream cup, along with a spoon. M/n realized Taehoon bought the famous matching ice cream for lovers.

Did he knew it was a lovers set...?

M/n blinked slowly before he failed to hide his gummy smile as he moved side to side, coming closer to Taehoon before he hugged the taller boy.

"Thank you!" Taehoon had wide eyes for a split second, but he quickly came back with a smirk as he patted M/n's head.

"Yeah, yeah, I know-" With a small peck on Taehoon's cheek, M/n quickly took the ice cream on the table before hopping away.

...!

Taehoon felt like he was in a trance, the memory came back every second and he didn't move for a minute. A red color came in his face, and when he blinked to come back to reality, he scoffed before smiling.

That damn Idiot...

━━━━ ━ [ ♫︎ ]

M/n sat on the stairs of the headquarters, his chin on his palm as he stared at the ice cream cup on his hand.

The cup had a template asking who was your lover or crush, surprising himself that he wrote Taehoon on the blank box.

He's been my crush for a long time now... When will I ever even confess...?

He stood up and threw the cup on a bin as he walked somewhere, unaware of another cup being thrown minutes later, his name being written on the blank box.

Who could it be? Definitely not Taehoon.

After awhile, M/n noticed Hobin becoming quiet. And he knew Hobin was going to do something, so he walked towards Hobin.

"Hobin..."

"Yeah?" Hobin looked at M/n with a fake smile, knowing well of M/n's concerned eyes.

"I wanna come with you. Please." M/n sat beside Hobin, "You're going to where Pakgo is, right?"

Hobin was surprised that M/n knew, so he didn't bother defending himself and just patted M/n's head.

"You don't have to, M/n." Hobin could feel the small pout on M/n's lips, but M/n only held Hobin's hands as he gave a gentle smile.

"Please! I'll be sure to behave on the way!" M/n nodded to persuade Hobin, which was surprisingly working, "You don't have to worry about me, I promise!"

"I-..." Hobin couldn't say a word, even just looking at M/n already makes him want to say 'yes', "F-Fine... Don't let Taehoon kill me though..."

Shortly, Hobin walked the building with a scary aura, almost as if every step makes him mad. If anyone ever saw him, they would've been scared and ran away.

Behind him was M/n, who was hopping while looking at each places. He saw Hobin enter a room, so he waited for him.

He's gone stronger since the first time I saw him... Pakgo wouldn't be in a great state after this.

And he was right, once he was allowed to enter the room, he saw Pakgo completely beaten up.

Hobin went out of the room and waited for M/n once the door closed, to which M/n's happy demeanor fell off.

"You know..." He hugged his knees and stared at Pakgo blankly, "My mom wouldn't like you at all. She hates people like you."

His hand then reached towards his necklace, playing with it before he flashed a gummy smile, "Tails... Or tails?"

Pakgo didn't say a word, only limping at the previous actions. M/n only gave a cold stare before he stood up and hit Pakgo in the chin with the tip of his shoe.

"My mother would really hate you when he sees what you did to my friend's mother." another hit, but this time, towards Pakgo's hands.

"P-please... Stop!" Pakgo cried loudly that Hobin would've heard it from outside, but M/n only smiled.

"One last!" Once he hit Pakgo's mouth, he stared at the screen, watching Hobin's mom slowly appear like his mother, which caused him to hit Pakgo in the head.

"Don't disrespect women like that."

As he left the room, M/n's gummy smile came back, taking Hobin's hand as they went down the building.

"H-Hey! What did you do? I heard him scream really loudly!" Hobin continued to follow M/n with a curious face, which M/n only smiled to.

"Oh! We played a game!"

"Heads or tails?" Hobin questioned, and when M/n nodded, he reciprocated his nod, "Yep, he's dead."

━━━━ ━ [ ♫︎ ]

When they both rested on the end of the stairs, Hobin's mom finally came, surprised at his son being in there. Especially when he was aiding the same boy from before.

"Hobin?!" She stared at M/n, "Y-you?!"

"Oh! Mom!" Hobin's face lit up once he saw his mother, he stopped rubbing the blood off M/n's face with a napkin before he took M/n's hand to go to his mom.

"Mom, I want you to meet M/n! He's my friend." Once Hobin mentioned 'friend', the lady felt anxious if M/n ever told Hobin about her secret.

To her surprise, he didn't, which she was gladly happy for. M/n decided to hold the lady's bag as he smiled, "Ma'am! It's nice to meet you!"

"I- Well, hello!" The lady gave a polite smile as the three walked together, M/n only remained quiet, but he stared at the two happy Mother and Son.

They look so happy. Well then! It's time for ice cream!

━━━━ ━ [ ♡︎ ]