❱ file name: 9

➤ https:documents      access granted !      folder ; stolen +

➤ https:documents
      access granted !
      folder ; stolen +

The familiar feeling of Taehoon's big hand wrapped around M/n's nape brought warmth in his body, even if he was in front, he could tell Taehoon could see the blush that tinted the top of his ears

"You're seriously going to that place? It's packed with cringey couples." Opening his apartment door, he nodded as his response. When they entered, both of them took off their shoes.

"I know! But it's gonna be very exciting, cause I heard the stores are selling more cute things!." Pursing his lips, he rummaged through his closet and picked out a few outfit as he started to change.

"You still kept these...?" Staring at the many bright objects, M/n nodded, closing his eyes as he wore the brown sweatshirt that rested on the top of his closet door. Eyes turning soft, he felt the familiar blur as his eyes turned to water.

"This is so sad! I'm broke!"

Laughing at the small boy's comical expression, Dowoon followed M/n as they walked through the bright street filled with street shops and stalls. 

"It's alright, I'm sure you can buy something!" With a pout, he opened his pink silicone wallet adorned with stickers, opening it so see many stick notes and.,"Let's see... My money is a total of... Zero-"

With a dead expression, M/n walked around all of the stalls, basically just window shopping and staring in envy at the people who managed to buy the things he wanted. But in one particular shop, he saw a gold necklace paired with a black choker. 

Now that, was something he really wanted. When his eyes went down the price, M/n was almost close to crying. He only entered to admire it closely, but behind him, Dowoon was looking at him with a smile.

Taking the necklace, Dowoon placed it on the cashier and took his card. M/n watched what was happening while his chin rested on Dowoon's left shoulder with big stars, "You're buying it?"

"Yep!" With a river of tears, he hugged Dowoon tightly as Dowoon reciprocated. Quickly wearing the choker, he caressed the necklace. When the cashier gave them 10 won as exchange, Dowoon gave the coin to M/n, "You can use this while finding a better pendant."

"The coin is a good pendant! I'm keeping it! Thank you so much!" With a blush, Dowoon just smiled as he watched M/n go to another store, and another store, and so on.

But what M/n didn't know, was that almost the object he touched was quickly purchased by the brown-haired boy who followed him behind. He only realized it when Dowoon knocked on his door while holding many big paper bags.

Walking outside the building, both of them were ready to walk to the other direction, before M/n stared at his phone, comical tears falling, "Oh no..."

"What?"

"The place isn't open until night!" Taehoon sigh, already knowing it was going to happen. You see, the other day, Taehoon searched through that place filled with couples that will probably give you second-hand embarrassment and more reasons to stay single.

The website said that the theme park opens every night because, in their answer, makes the park aesthetic and better in view. Taehoon only came to M/n's place to bring M/n with him while going to a cafe.

When they entered, M/n could see another upcoming fight. Seriously, does fighting every time come with being the main character? But M/n wouldn't lie, he loves the thrill. Even if he was just fighting or just watching.

Taehoon of course joined in the scene, while M/n only stood close to a bubblegum-haired girl. While he was watching them, he didn't see the girl's eyes staring deeply at M/n's necklace the moment he came.

"Hello!" Looking beside him, he smiled brightly and waved his hand, staring at the girl with a warm and welcoming aura. "Hi!"

Gyeoul wanted his necklace, she was ready to leave after all. M/n rambled many things that gyeoul had no interest in, and M/n only stopped when he felt his necklace being unclasped from his neck.

"W-what are you doing?" With his eyebrow raised, he could see Gyeoul taking the necklace as she left the cafe. M/n processed what was happening when the door closed, so he didn't know what to do, especially since the man that came with her was close to the exit.

"Hey! That's my necklace!" Ready to follow the pink-haired girl, he was blocked with the intimidating aura that the tall male was giving him. Genuine tears started to fall out from his eyes as his breath started to get rigged.

"Excuse me! I have to follow her!" When he stared at the male, his eyes went wide when he could the man in his fighting stance, ready to punch him. But even when he expected it, he couldn't do anything, so he just waited for the harsh sensation. "You won't be following her."

It was dismissed when Taehoon reached his leg towards Wangguk's face, giving him an intimidating aura as he flipped him off, "Run along."

When he did, the group celebrated, except for Taehoon. He was eyeing M/n since they both came to the cafe, even when he was fighting, and seeing him upset and tears on his cheeks made his heart ache.

"She took my necklace..." Burying his face as he hugged Taehoon, Snapper tuned in, hearing what he said that was supposedly only for Taehoon to hear.

"Why don't you just fight the guy so you can take it back? You're good at fighting after all." Snapper recommended, but hearing that didn't stop M/n from crying, he was only shaking his head, an obvious no towards Snapper's advice. M/n, never fight.. Unless you have that coin, alright? I don't want you getting hurt, you're too precious to me.

"I cant..."