❱ file name: 10

➤ https:documents      access granted !      folder ; pretty tears

➤ https:documents
      access granted !
      folder ; pretty tears

➤ https:documents      access granted !      folder ; pretty tears

The meeting between the group and the unfamiliar people turned into a sullen moment, M/n has lost his necklace, something the whole group knew was very important to him. And Rumi, having to handle a rumor she didn't even do.

Surprisingly, those two individuals were entering school with a big smile, having a gleeful mood as if nothing just happened. They were good at deceiving people, really. 

"Oh, M/n! Here, have this beverage--Actually, no.. Here! Have two!" Spotting the familiar boy, Rumi went close to him and gave him the same drinks she gave to most of the students. 

It was only the both of them in the corridor since most of the freshmen in M/n's section went to the canteen, and even with the smiles they both gave each other, the two knew it was just a facade. Well, Rumi mostly.

"You're not good at makeup, aren't you?" Rumi chuckled, looking at M/n's confused face as she pointed under M/n's eyes, "You only put so little concealer I can still see the puffiness and redness on your face, ah, are you okay M/n?"

"O-oh, really?" The slight hoarseness in M/n's voice was the cause of crying yesterday, even in the morning. It was a really precious necklace, and not feeling the soft sensation of the silk choker was something that could make him upset.

Rumi would never say it out loud, but she liked seeing M/n's face this way. Seeing M/n look so fragile, minimal tears glistening his eyes, how his cheeks were tainted with a faint rose-like color. Oh, how she wanted to hug and keep him all to herself.

"Aw, you're so cute! Maybe we can do a live together some time, hm? I'm sure we're gonna get many views with just you in it!" As much as she didn't want to leave her new found little baby, there were more male students she had to deal with. Sadly.

With a smile, Rumi patted M/n's head, each pat done with gentleness and soft caress there and there. Even with what was happening to her, she loved how she could easily forget about it just by looking at M/n. 

Even her ego seems to boost after seeing M/n yearning for more head pats, but Rumi only chuckled and walked away after doing a backward wave as she left. Aw, dammit, he's so cute!

M/n had nothing else to do, he was only focused on trying to take all of the liquid inside the drink Rumi gave him, but even that wasn't enough. He was ready to do something new, but M/n stopped when he felt a hand coming in contact with his head.

When he looked up, it was Hobin giving him a smile. He invited himself and sat beside M/n, handing M/n an ice cream cone he bought just a second ago when he saw M/n. "Hobin! Hey!"

Rumi was right about M/n's makeup skills, even when Hobin was a few meters away from M/n, he could still see the visible redness on M/n's face, especially his nose. Seeing him in that state made him a little upset, he didn't really know the backstory about the necklace, but he knew it was really precious to M/n.

M/n was staring deep into nothingness, which meant that he couldn't see the determined expression on both Hobin's whole aura and expression. I'm going to get that necklace!

Granted, he didn't really know if he would win or not, since he doesn't know about the plot armor. He only wishes to bring M/n's necklace back, even if it means he has to get bruised and almost close to passing out.

That's what bromance are for, after all!

It was almost night time, and M/n was inside Seongjun's room, his legs were close to his chest as he rested his forehead on his knees. He had so many thoughts rambling inside his head, and on top of them, was the necklace.

He didn't want to think about it, really. But he didn't think he would be too attached to that jewelry, almost mentally. Even having a single thought of it was making him whimper, vision getting blurry from the upcoming tears.

He didn't try to get rid of it, he was the only one in the room after all. He wanted to have a sleepover in Seongjun's place, since he kinda missed him even if Seongjun shut him out of the restaurant and left him all alone. (A very dramatic description to what happened in chapter 8.. Really.)

And once again, his cheeks was getting red and soon was his nose too. But he didn't want to get hiccups tonight, so he stood up and was ready to go to the kitchen.

Since it was very quiet, he didn't notice to see Seongjun and another person in the living room. When he opened the freezer, he slowly smiled when he saw many ice cream packages. It seems Seongjun refilled it.

Whimpering softly as M/n tried to stop his stuffy nose, he was about to open the door to Seongjun's bedroom, before he heard the familiar voice of Seongjun, "M/n?"

Turning his head slowly, he saw the concerned gazes of both Seongjun and 244.

"Oh my, are you alright?" 244 tilted his head and gave M/n a small smile, "It's been awhile M/n-ah, wanna take a seat with us?"

Sniffing softly, the familiar comical tearing eyes soon came back, slowly but quickly walking towards 244 with open arms, which 244 reciprocated gleefully, "Hyung! You're here, I miss you!"

244 only chuckled when he felt the warm feeling of M/n in his arms, caressing M/n's hair, he placed the ice cream cup from M/n's hands and unto the table, letting M/n to tackle him even tighter.

"Did you really miss me that much? I thought Seongjun was taking care of you, or am I a better Hyung than him?" He flashed Seongjun a playful smirk as M/n continued to hug him.

"Yes..." It was a muffled whisper, but Seongjun heard it. Of course, both the older men knew it was just a playful joke, obviously because they both knew M/n likes to be equal. But that didn't stop 244 from giving Seongjun a prideful gaze.

"Did you hear that Seongjun? I'm his favorite." 244 laughed and continued to stroke the strands of M/n's hair, patting M/n's back when he would sometime's hiccup. 

Seongjun has a big ego, so he would never say it out loud. But, in truth, he was kinda jealous.

If that tall ass, little shit goes away, he'll pamper and coddle M/n better than he could. He is the better hyung after all.

Their whole focus was on M/n that they almost forgot about the live that Hobin had started, but it soon came back when the two heard Hobin exclaim something through the phone.

"Give me back M/n's Necklace!"