❱ file name: 20

➤ https:documents      access granted !      folder ; flowers I━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ [ 💿 ]

➤ https:documents
      access granted !
      folder ; flowers I
━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ [ 💿 ]

Taehoon wants to have a date with M/n.

The members of the Hobin company knew, but they didn't know it was M/n. Their stupid curiosity peeped through Taehoon's phone when it was unlocked.

His search history contained many questions, 'How to ask someone on a date?', "How to not make things awkward in a date?'.

Snapper laughed loudly, "Holy shit! Taehoon is planning a date?!"

Hobin who heard, ran like lightning bolt, appearing quickly to see what was on Taehoon's phone. When he looked, he laughed loudly too.

"BAHAHAHAHA! Do you think it's really gonna happen?!" Hobin held his stomach, and he was already thinking of many thoughts. Should he help Taehoon and ask for his subscribers in return?

"Taehoon is going on a date?" Rumi asked, peeping through the wall, "Well then, we should help! His attitude will definitely make his date upset! Right, baby chick?"

"Yeah!" Gauel exclaimed, doing a thumbs up, "Let's make him wear black lipstick!"

"Maybe we should just leave it be, and let him do his own thing." Mangi joined, reasoning them before Taehoon could all kick them to hell.

"Nah! I mean, look at this!" Snapper showed Mangi the phone, "We can use this to blackmail him! You won't know, maybe he might kneel and ask us to stop while he's crying!"

Snapper and Hobin laughed loudly, they were thinking of many ideas for when Taehoon "fears" them, but the atmosphere went gloomy when it became quiet.

Rumi quickly walked away, grabbing Gaeul, while Mangi pursed his lips and looked to the side, until he went inside another room.

The door behind them shut close, making them aware who entered.

"Fuck..." Both of them said, they were ready to turn around, but they were whacked by a hard metal. Actually, it was only just Taehoon's leg.

"Do any of you fucking know about privacy?" A whack, "Fucking hell, you guys are dead to me." Another whack.

Ironically, the two were on their knees, begging Taehoon to stop. They forced tears to at least make Taehoon feel remorse, but he didn't.

Taehoon looked intimidating with his cold eyes, but he felt nervous. Now, they knew about his date plan, would they tell M/n?

He was the only one to know, not any of them. They would interfene, that's for certain. But his concern, was if M/n would say "yes".

Speak of the devil, Taehoon heard the voice of M/n, "Hey guys! What's going on? I just heard someone crying the minute I was in the door, did Taehoon do something again?"