❱ file name: 18

➤ https:documents      access granted !      folder ; new streamer━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ [ 💿 ]

➤ https:documents
      access granted !
      folder ; new streamer
━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ [ 💿 ]

Shit.

The live chat was swarmed by dozens of comments chatting at the contact between Taehoon and M/n, comments involving 'romance' were present every minute in the chat box.

'Aw! They would be such a cute couple!'

'They're just friends. Smh.'

'Bitch, stfu.'

The blush stayed between M/n's cheeks throughout the whole time, as he stared back and forth towards a slightly blushing Taehoon and the camera, M/n shrieked in embarassment.

Soon enough, a loud sound was let out inside the room. "Ah! I'm sorry!"

Out of pure shock, M/n pushed Taehoon away from him.

Hearing his back make contact with the wall, Taehoon grunted when he felt the slight harsh sensation in his back, but quickly moving to hold M/n's waist in place, concerned the younger one might fall.

A thousand viewers had left surprised comments, none of which Taehoon cared about, but M/n quickly ended the live once he took his phone before wiggling his way out of Taehoon's hold and leaving the room out of panic.

"Hey!" Taehoon called out, planning to run after M/n, but to see him nowhere in his view, he sighed and just halted. Did he went a little far? How stupid of him!

Taehoon cursed at himself for being dumb, annoyed that he didn't bother asking himself if it was fine for him to enter the room. Ugh, why couldn't I just knock?!

Meanwhile, M/n was inside another room, hugging his knees as the blush on his face started to fade away. He was scratching his neck, feeling a wave of guilt wash over him when he remembered what he did to Taehoon just a few seconds ago.

It felt worse in his imagination, and the more it stayed in his mind, the more his fingers claw on his nape. It didn't hurt since he was only doing it lightly, but red marks were starting to appear. Thankfully, the door was opened the Gaeul.

"Oh, there ya are!" Gaeul quickly took M/n's hand and walked towards the other members, "Seongjun's calling Hobin! We gotta listen, M/n!"

Remembering the flashback from before, he felt anxious to know what Seongjun was going to say in the speaker, but he stayed silent.

M/n was carried by Mangi as he tilted his head to listen better, and with his feet dangling, both Rumi and Snapper held each of his legs as M/n only did a dumbfounded smile.

I feel a little... Cramped.

With the sudden words coming out of Hobin, M/n flinched when he heard of a new streamer.

Could it be that guy? But... Why?

He didn't have any answers, so he just stayed to listen. Once he noticed Snapper going to corn tv, his eyes went wide when he saw the familiar guy from the restaurant.

"Pak.. Go?" Snapper clicked his tounge at the sound of his name as Rumi waved her pointing finger at M/n.

"Don't say that asshole's name, M/n!" Rumi exclaimed, "He's too much of a douchebag for a cutie like you to say his name!"

"He's a bully that went into our school, he's really infamous so I'm quite surprised that you don't know him. But that's fine." Snapper smiled once he patted M/n's head, chuckling at M/n's gummy smile.

"All of my classmates never bring me close to your classroom because they said Pakgo was there." He remembered how his classmates would block his view once he goes upstairs, so he guessed he finally realizes why they were doing it.

But the atmosphere soon changed when M/n notices Hobin's aura becoming dim, and when he saw his expression, M/n flinched. Especially when he saw the familiar woman in the screen.

"The lady..." M/n mumbled, "That was her..."

Slurping the soft ice cream, M/n stood outside of the restaurant, ready to leave. He was only able to use one hand, so he tripped when he was trying to ride his bike.

A loud thud went out and M/n pursed his lips, embarassed of what he did. He was unable to stand up since his leg hit the floor.

"Oh no!" A motherly voice came out of nowhere after M/n heard of a door closing, "Are you okay? C'mere, let me see that."

The gentle voice came from an old woman smiling at him, M/n only watched as the woman looked at his leg to inspect any bruises.

"You should be careful, young man!" The lady exclaimed, "Who knows what might've happened if you bike with just one hand, that would be dangerous!"

"I-I'm fine ma'am!" M/n gave a polite bow, but the lady only brushed it off kindly as he took a bandaid and placed it on a bruise M/n had just got.

"Oh... I thought I wouldn't get any bruises." M/n muttered.

The woman then stared at M/n, looking at his face, uniform, and stature before she pointed at him, "You seem to be the same age as my son! Oh, and he also goes to your school!"

"I had just gotten a job, and it pays really well!" The lady smiled as he continued to talk, "I hope I do well, so that he can have a great future."

M/n stared awestruck at what the lady has said. He stared in admiration at the lady, happy for her son.

"Whoever is your son, he is really lucky to have a mother like you."

A dim shadow shaded M/n's head, covering his wide eyes. His pupils shook back and forth, and he was biting his tounge.

His head was low as his hand gripped the hem of his sweatshirt, playing with it before his gummy smile came back.

"Ice cream!"

━━━━ ━ [ ♡︎ ]