❱ file name: 6

➤ https:documents      access granted !      folder ; money + 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

➤ https:documents
      access granted !
      folder ; money + 

➤ https:documents      access granted !      folder ; money + 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Hyung shouldn't be worried about me, I'm fine!"

M/n huffed, pouting as he walked forward the busy street that was close to the hospital he was going to go. The presence behind him never fading.

The figure didn't speak, nor even spare a single sigh. He was like a shadow, following M/n with quiet steps and prepared fists.

"What's your name again...? Was it Hyeonsu?" M/n walked backwards, his eyes focused on the silent male. He knew he wouldn't answer his question, but M/n liked to think he was having a simple conversation with him.

"Hyeonsu! Do you want to buy ice cream?" M/n anticipated Hyeonsu wouldn't respond, but nevertheless, Hyeonsu followed him when he cheerily walked towards an ice cream truck.

While Hyeonsu stood at the end of the truck, M/n gave him a secret glance. Never once in his life, has he ever been guarded by someone before, especially when the one who asked to guard him was Seongjun.

The moment him and Seongjun met yesterday night, he saw how worried Seongjun was. "He even treated my wounds..." 

"What was that, young lad?" The owner of the truck questioned, his head forward outside the narrow window. M/n emitted a confused sound before he shook his head and took the two ice cream cones.

"Here! I didn't know what flavor you like so i just ordered Vanilla." Once again, no answer, M/n expected it though, he was already getting used to the non-existent response. He figured He was probably a silent person, or that Seongjun ordered Hyeonsu not to talk to him. So he took Hyeonsu's hand and placed the cone in between.

"Alright! I'm going to the hospital now!" Waving Hyeonsu goodbye, M/n ran quickly once he saw how close he was to the hospital his new friend was at. 

When he entered, the cold breeze from the air conditioner brushed past against his body, causing goosebumps to appear on his skin. As he walked, he could see numerous corners and aisles filled with nurses and patients.

Fortunately, he managed to see Hobin and the others at the nurse counter. Apparently, the tension seemed to gloom, seeing as he saw Hobin has his head down. 

"Hm? What's wrong, did something happen?"

"The channel's demonetized," Gaeul whispered, hoping Hobin wouldn't hear it twice, "It means we won't be able to make money with the videos."

M/n's eyes widened, even if he wasn't inside the business of the viral hit channel, he still considered them as his friends. And knowing about Hobin's mother, he was starting to worry.

His first thought was to give them money, but then he realized, he was broke.

The people who spent their money on him was from his parent, Seongjun and other people. Along with the apartment and his school fee, the only money he had was 100,000 won Seongjun gave him to buy ice cream.

He was still a minor after all, he wasn't allowed to work. M/n didn't want to ask for money, so he didn't know anything to help Hobin, and that pains him.

The next day, M/n was in his pajamas, searching through his whole apartment. From shaking a pot upside down, to putting his hands inside tight spaces, he huffs and stared at the money that was placed on the grey couch.

"5,000 won.. 10,000 won.. How do you add again...? Oh!" Using the calculator app in his phone, he counted every coin and won. And when he clicked the equal button, the amount of money was, "3 million! It's not that many, but I hope this helps him."

He was surprised how many money he hid in all sorts of places in his apartment, but nonetheless, he was happy he could give it all to Hobin. 

Taking a quick shower, he walked out of his apartment door wearing his brown gingham sweatshirt and denim pants. Surprisingly, the one guarding him wasn't there to follow him again.

"I was hoping we would eat in a cafe together." M/n huffed and continued to run in the elevator, placing a black and gold card in the screen as the doors opened.

Using his bike, he soon reached his destination, which was the hospital. He had no clue if Hobin was there or not, but even so, he had no motives to back down.

"Hobin!" Soon enough, he saw Hobin ready to leave the hospital. Hobin was confused on why M/n was there, but he walked towards him with a smile he could muster.

"What are you doing here?" Following M/n as he walked towards a park, both of them sat on one of the tables. Before Hobin could ask again, M/n placed the money on the table.

"I know it's not much, but I hope it helps!" Hobin was shocked, the tied money had a paper in it, with the word '3 million won'. Hobin gritted his teeth, his head bowing down.

First Gaeul, and then Bomi, then M/n?! Hobin didn't ask for their help, yet they decided to give him money. They were just friends, no, they weren't friends, just acquaintances. Yet M/n was willing to give him 3 million won.

"I didn't ask you though."

"What?" M/n blinked in surprise, "I'm sorry, was the 3 million not enough? I can try giving mo-"

"I don't need it. Besides, you like ice cream a lot, right?" Hobin stood up and placed his hands in his pockets, ready to walk away.

"Uh huh..."

"Then spend it all on ice cream, okay?" 

M/n was left there stunned, he just watched Hobin walk away, the money already in his hands before someone could take it. Hobin had his head lowered, feeling ashamed for what he did, but his inferiority didn't want to take it.

Besides, Hobin knew M/n was someone of a higher level than him. M/n was superior to him, even if M/n couldn't see it himself. And for one thing, losers have to keep their heads down to people stronger than them.

 And for one thing, losers have to keep their heads down to people stronger than them

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.