❱ file name: 5

➤ https:documents      access granted !      folder; wig snatch 

➤ https:documents
      access granted !
      folder; wig snatch 

➤ https:documents      access granted !      folder; wig snatch 

"Huh, I didn't realize how tall you are, hyung." M/n stood up in a tip-toe manner, trying to match his height with Hobin, who only has his mouth agape and a blush on his face.

"Y-yeah, I guess I grew taller in the past few months." What happened a few minutes ago didn't leave Hobin's mind, it was just an accident, but standing close to M/n seemed to bring back the situation.

"Oh, look! You're wearing Taehoon's taekwondo uniform when he was in elementary." M/n's chuckle filled the studio, his hand was covering his mouth, as he was now beside Taehoon.

Taehoon was watching Hobin run backwards, while M/n soon aimed his attention to the sweatshirt he owned. But even when Taehoon was doing something else, his focus was divided between Hobin and M/n, who was trying to take his sweatshirt again.

"Your Taekwondo session hasn't ended yet." Taehoon's hand grip the back of M/n's taekwondo uniform, which solely made M/n run in mid-air, his face dumbfounded.

But surprisingly, the sweatshirt was just beside Taehoon, M/n took it quickly and was trying to pry Taehoon's hand way from his uniform. But as his hand slip from the sweatshirt, it flew towards Hobin's face.

"Huh?" Looking at the sweatshirt that fell into his hands, his eyes focused on the visible fabric inside, a name stitched in fabric at the middle.

"Ye.. Jun?" At the mention of the name, Hobin gasped when his eyes met the bottom of M/n's soiled white shoes. It was too close to his face he could feel the rubber sole touching his eyelashes when he blinks.

He figured it was Taehoon, but he saw how the tall male was only standing with a smirk on his face, his arms crossed. Tilting his head, M/n's eyes stared at Hobin's.

"Please give the sweatshirt back." Flashing a gummy smile, he brought back his leg on the ground and gently took his sweatshirt and wore it.

Hobin was mesmerized, who knew someone shorter than him managed to get his feet close to his face. And it was actually something that motivated him further, but even so, M/n was really surprising him as they keep on seeing each other.