❱ file name: 4

➤ https:documents      access granted !      folder; Bruises +

➤ https:documents
      access granted !
      folder; Bruises +

M/n sat comfortably inside the back seat of Seongjun's car, his hand holding his phone horizontally, watching as he saw the three people he saw before

M/n sat comfortably inside the back seat of Seongjun's car, his hand holding his phone horizontally, watching as he saw the three people he saw before. It was Snapper, Gaeul and Hobin!

Hobin was surprisingly tall in the live, was it the angle, or did he suddenly drink something that made him grow a few inches just in one day? Even so, M/n found it quite cool.

"Hand over the video you took of Bomi and M/n." He heard Hobin say from his phone's speaker, and since he wasn't wearing earphones, Seongjun heard it.

"Video? What video?" Seongjun stirred the wheel with his palm, his eyes staring at the view mirror to see M/n scratching his nape, allowing Seongjun to see the big bruise that hasn't healed yet.

"Oh, well, uhm.. There's a group of students who have a newtube channel, they pranked me and then, yeah!" M/n laughed at the thought before his eyes then averted to an ice cream shop.

"Hyung, look! There's an ice cream shop!" Hearing that, Seongjun immediately turned his car and parked at one of the parking lots of the ice cream shop.

Both the two males entered the shop, smelling the delicious aroma of different types of ice cream. The younger male looked around the menu, while the older one only sat on one of the chairs, waiting patiently for M/n.

"That channel that pranked you.." Seongjun stared at M/n, "What is it called?"

"Oh, it's called 'Comedy crew'." He turned his head to answer Seongjun before he gasped and stared at the ice creams displays, "Excuse me! May I have a chocolate-flavored ice cream? Oh! and also..."

After ordering, M/n was ready to get his wallet and pay, but that was when Seongjun placed a black card on the counter, shocking both M/n and the cashier.

"I should be the one paying! I'm the one eating it anyway." M/n pursed his lips, slowly placing his wallet back to his backpack as he waited for the cashier. He knew Seongjun wouldn't allow him to pay, so he only thanked him and exited the shop.